Chapter 26

Mortal Realm
"So..." You started. Everyone paid attention to you.

"Are we going to tell eonnie?" You asked, making all of them stop walking. They were silent for a second.

"Well, if you all don't want to, that's ok--" You said, feeling a little down.

"It's not like that..." Jin said as he squeezed your left hand.

"We're just afraid that she'll not allow us to date you." Jin frowned a little.

"Why? It's not like she's my mom or something." You laughed.

"No Jiyeon, noona cares a lot for you, she already treated you like her daughter and since she knew the old us, she might not allow us." Jungkook sighed as he tightened his hold on your right hand.

"Oh..." was all you managed to say.

"Oh, hey Jiyeon!" Baekhyun yelled as he and Minji were approaching you all. You immediately let go of Jin's and Jungkook's hands.

You approached them while the boys followed you.

"How are you?" Minji said as you hugged her.

"Oh, very good." You said as you took a glance at the boys and smiled at them. They smiled back but except for one again---Yoongi.

Minji broke the hug.

"Really? That's nice then," She said as she smiled.

"Yeah..." You said as you took a glance at Yoongi. He looked like he was glaring at you. You gulped.

Suddenly, a car stopped right next to Minji. The window lowered, revealing a man. He smiled at Minji.

"Yah, Park Jinwoo!" Minji yelled.

"Aish noona, don't yell at me, Dad told me to pick you up." The man called Jinwoo said.

"Oh well, Jinjin I would like you to meet Kwon Jiyeon, my boyfriend's best friend." Minji smiled.

You politely smiled and offered your hand to him at the car's window.

"Nice to meet you Jinjin." You said.

"Oh, I know you! You're the popular girl at school! The one that Taehee despises!" He smiled at you.

"Oh nice, I think I also know you, you're the popular guy at Class B, right? The guy that they claim to have an angelic smile?" You asked as you retreated your hand.

"Yeah, that's me!" He said.

"Ooh, looks like someone's getting a girlfriend here." Minji teased Jinjin.

"Yeah right noona." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, we'll get going now. Bye babe." She said as she pecked Baekhyun.

"Eww," Jinjin said. You laughed. Soon, they left.

You took a glace at Yoongi again and he was still looking at you or glaring at you.

Who knows? You couldn't read his expression and you didn't like it.

"Hey pancake, you alright?" Baekhyun asked as he hugged you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said.

"Are you sure? You look tired." He said.

"Yeah...but don't worry too much." You said as you smiled cheekily at him.

"Aigoo, you look so cute when you smile." He said as he pinched your cheeks.

"Bacon, I swear to god, if you don't let go of my cheeks this once, you'll be dead meat." You said as you glared at him.