Author's Note

200 pages in Word later….

Seems like we’ve reached the end of Affection. I don’t really understand why you’ve read 42 chapters of this book. But I applaud you. *applauds*. Also a big applause to everyone who noticed all the - not so hidden - 5sos lyrics and song titles ;) It was intentional.

Anyway...

I would like to thank every single one of you who has read, voted and commented on this book because without you, I wouldn’t have written this really odd and pointless but yet awesome note. I’m honestly not sure what I would have done if no one had read the book because it’s become a huge part of my life. Like I’ve even dreamt about it (and writing fanfics in general) which just shows how weird I am. I’ve both loved and hates this book. Hated it when I had writer’s block and loved it because of you guys. Every time I had a bad day, I just went online to read your sweet and wonderful messages and your comments. They've all made me smile, so thank you. :)

And yes, Ashton still beat his score on Flappy Bird. Congrats.

Now let’s get to the good news… 

My new book is up and it’s called Lines. It’s a Luke Hemmings fanfic and it’s a bit different than Affection. You can read more about it if you go to my profile and then on the book (I wrote a blurb thing or whatever they’re called, and the first chapter is up!). I really hope you’ll like it because if no one does, we’re just going to pretend like it never existed.

Okay? Okay.

Yes I just did that.

Anyway this is the end of Affection. I feel quite empty but relieved at the same time. 

I love you all. I really, really do. I love you guys so much it hurts and I don't know what I would have done without you. And I hope you understand that when I say I love something/someone - I mean it with all my heart. I wish I could meet all of you and give you all a hug. Like seriously, you're way better than everyone else I know.  

And I really hope I get to see all your beautiful faces in the future.

Alright, peace. x

- Sofi.

[Best Rank: Fanfiction #303 / Teen Fiction #433 (Aug 7) ]