Prologue

Third Person's POVs
        The scene starts off at Palua Rintis' library. On a desk table, several books about Geology, Weather Change, Sources of Matter, Biology & Nature, Heat & Cool Inversion, and Astronomy Science are put neatly. A familiar orange-cap boy was reading one of the books. It was none other than our hero, Boboiboy. If you're asking why he has so many books in seven different subjects, well each subject reminds him of his seven elements. He was fond of studying when he has time. "Why are we here again?", he heard a familiar voice asked. He looked up from one of the Geology books he was reading and saw his four friends.

        "Well school's out so we should at least study a bit before we get to school after summer.", Yaya replied then she saw Boboiboy, "Eh? Boboiboy! You should've told us you were going to come here... You're now studying?".

        "Yeah of course.", Boboiboy replied, "You guys are here to study as well?". Only Yaya, Ying and Fang nodded. Gopal just sighed as he rolled his eyes.

        "Too much to take place in school. We're already into fighting in the galaxies.", he said with boredom.

        "Then explain why you have a D- in Math?", Fang decided to ask, "You never study for anything so why don't you quit school?".

        "I gotta agree with Fang though. You're always a lazy-head.", Ying agreed. For Boboiboy, who didn't wanna be part of the argument, got some books that he needed and went to the library counter so he can borrow them. It's been how many days and no crisis was happening. He sighed as he walked out of the building and his thoughts clouded his mind. He still remembers the elements. But he knew meeting all of them could be impossible since he can only split into three and his original self was gone.

*****

        The next day, Boboiboy got woken up by a loud explosion. Loud enough to make him fall off his bed. "W-What's going on!?", he exclaimed as he got up and looked out the window. He sighed as he saw Adudu on Mega Probe attacking the town. The reason why he sighed is because seeing that alien wrecking his town was getting too intimidating. He got ready and went out the house to fight. "Oi Adudu! When will it be the time you leave the town alone!?", he snapped at his opponent.

        "Hahaha! You think I'll just sit back and let you all enjoy time here? Well if you're here to stop me, give it all you got!", Adudu cackled evilly, "Blast him, Probe!".

        "Yes Mr. Boss!", Probe replied then he fired lots of bullets at Boboiboy, but the kid wasn't intimidated. He smirked as his watch became active.

        "Elemental Powers! Boboiboy Lightning!", he exclaimed then he transformed into the fury yellow lightning manipulator, "Lightning Slash!". He ran in quick speed to the bullets and slashed them all, making them explode. He landed on the ground with a smirk. "Wow, too easy...", he remarked as he crossed his arms. His smirk fell when the robot had giant razor wheels on his mechanical hands. "...! Boboiboy Wind!", he announced as he transformed again into the wind elemental, "Wind Sprint!". He then leaped in the air, feeling as light as a feather, and dodges the razors slashing him.

        "Rrrr! Why can't you be easy to be on target!?", snarled Adudu as he looked at the laughing blue boy.

        "'Easy on target'? Why can't you target perfectly?", he taunted as he smiled cheekily, "Wind Spheres!". He summoned lots of balls made of visible wind and threw them at his opponents, which took a perfect hit. He landed on the grounded and turned back to his normal state. He was about to walk off when an electric beam was shot at his power watch. It affected him and he fell on the ground unconscious. The last thing he saw was the running colors of brown, gold, blue, green, red, cyan, and white before he blacked out. 

*****

"Are you okay!? Wake up!"

"Is he dead?"

"No. He just fell unconscious."

"What are we gonna do!?"

        Boboiboy stirred as he heard voices talking. Weird... The voices sound really... Familiar. "He's waking up now.", another one of the voices said before Boboiboy finally gained his consciouness.

        "Ow... My head...", he groaned as he held his sore head. He looked up to who were the ones talking, but he almost screamed when he saw the impossible. The seven elements are right in front of him! All of them! Before his very eyes! Was it a dream? Was it a hallucination? "N-No... This can't be real. You're me! All of you are me!", he exclaimed as he looked at the seven boys, who looked at him in confusion, "This is a dream...! Someone wake me up!". He suddenly felt someone pinched his arm, making him yelp.

        "Nope! You're awake!", he turned to his right and saw Leaf smiling in his simpleton way, "Hi there! What's your name?". Boboiboy's eyes widen. He thought at least only one element can lose memories...

        "Yeah, we're gonna ask that too though.", Light added as the others nodded in agreement. Boboiboy took some time to contemplate before calming himself.

        "M-My name? Oh my name is uh... Boboiboy.", he said in an introducing voice, "Um... Hello to you all!".

        "Hello Boboiboy! It's very nice to meet you!", the seven elements said in unison, not even bothering that they all look alike. The original boy examined each one. Earth, Lightning and Light were the same age as him. While comparing to himself, Wind, Fire and Water seem to be one year younger. And Leaf was two years younger... Which wouldn't make sense because the ages have to be in order on how Boboiboy achieve each element.

        "It's very nice to meet you all too!", he replied as he smiled but still in an uneasy state, "Um... You guys have names right?". They looked at each other and shook their heads no. Boboiboy mentally faceslapped himself. It was clear that the elements lost their memories of everything he knows.

        "O-Okay...", he said then he started naming each one by element. He knew when he gets home, there's gonna be a lot of explaining. He just shook it off as he thought things will end up not so bad...