Chapter #23

Boboiboy's POVs
        As I got to the laboratory, everything was a huge mess. Broken pieces of glass are on the floor, books fallen and some were torn, a few chairs were knocked down... What could've happen in here? I saw Nut picking up some books. He seems to be concerned and somehow a bit discouraged by something. "Hey Nut!", I called then he looked at me with a bit of surprise, "What happened in here?".

        "Um... I-It's your elements... Along with Yaya, Ying, and Gopal.", he replied while stampering a bit, "They had a bit of an argument which led to fighting. It didn't go so well and they almost got hurt but Nut manages to stop them. Your friends seem to have a colossal hate against your elements.".

        "Erm yeah... Sorry about that...", I stampered as I scratched the back of my head and helped him clean up the place, "So... Did you find the solution? Or is it still complicated?".

        "Actually, yes. But there's good news and then there's bad news.", he stated before checking the tablet for the informations, "The good news is, the elements are safe to merge back to you. No damage will be caused and it's a 100% certain things will be back to normal. The bad news is...", he paused for a bit and looked at me in concern, "There's a major possibility that this solution won't work. Some bond is keeping the elements from merging into you. It's also the cause of their amnesia. If this isn't solved, the elements will be like this forever. Nut studied about it and the bond is not connected to the elements, but to you as well. Sorry, but Nut couldn't find more information about it.". I was spacing out when he said there's a bond on the elements and me. You can't jump to conclusions... It can't be them... Or can it?

*Shink!*

        My eyes widen and I clutched my head when I felt a sharp pain. I didn't know where t came from. The pain hurts so much I fell on the floor on my knees. "Boboiboy! Are you okay!?", Nut exclaimed as he looked at me and panicked, "Nut will go get some help!".

        "N-No need... I'm fine...!", I said before trying to stand up and he help me. I sat down on a chair as the pain was slowly soothing away. Where is it coming from though? I saw Nut was concerned at me. "It's alright, it doesn't hurt too much.", I claimed as the pain was now gone.

        "Are you sure? Well if it continues, you better you friends---", he said but stopped when he realized something, "N-Never mind... They're kinda mad at you...". I know that they're mad at me. I always fail them so much... My watch rung and it alerted both of us.

        "Duty calls. I'll see you around.", I said before standing up and left. Curse this splitting headache! I suddenly lost my vision and collapsed on the floor. I could hear a muffled voice calling my name but I blacked out.

*****

        I woke up and... I don't know where I am. Everything around me is pitched black. But I can see myself clearly. I was somehow floating... I looked around, but there's no one in sight. I'm on my own. Where am I? "H-Hello? Anyone here?", I called out. My voice echoed three times before silence came. This is getting creepy...

"Boboiboy..."

        I flinched when a ghost-like voice called my name. It sounded familiar... I kept turning around to find the one calling me. But there was no one. Who would be calling me?

"Boboiboy... Over here..."

        I heard the voice again. This time, it sounded less ghostly. It sounded more like a boy at my age. I turned around and I saw it... Or rather him. It was a boy. He was very, very far away from me. But I can see him. He too was floating. And has familiar black features. But how come his voice sounded near when he's so far away? Then in a split second, he suddenly teleported to me and what's more disturbing is that his eyes turned all black when he came to me. I almost screamed when he suddenly came up close to me. I wanted to run, but he grabbed my arms and I felt frozen in place.

"Boboiboy... You need... To help... Them."

        When he said those words, my heart dropped to my stomach. What does he mean? I need to help them? Who is he talking about? "W-What are you saying!? Please, I have no idea what you're talking about! Don't hurt me!", I begged as my fear rose up through my body, "What do you want from me!?". His facial expression didn't change as he was still looking at me. But I felt like he's staring into my soul.

"You need to help them."

        That phrase echoed in my head. Who is he talking about!? My head started hurting again. He le go of my arms as I clutched my head. The pain hurts too much. I screamed as I felt something go in my body. That boy who appeared on me is gone. He disappeared into thin air... I suddenly woke up when I realized that it was all a dream. I was in my shared bedroom...