Chapter #17

Boboiboy's POVs
        Tomorrow came and we had to head off to outer space. Eventually, Fang came to pick us up because of my reasons being that my friends shouldn't see the elements. But anyway, as we were still flying, I glanced over my shoulder and the seven elements are just looking outside at the stars. Though I had my attention at Leaf because Fang told me the green kiddo pounded a bucket on Gopal's head for whatever reason. "So he clearly did that?", I asked as I looked at Fang, who was concentrating on flight.

        "Yeah. He did it because he thinks Gopal is so clueless.", he replied before chuckling at what he saw, "Did you teach him how to be rude or what?".

        "What? No I didn't!", I exclaimed because I wasn't the one who influenced Leaf to be rude... Someone else did. It started when I was in a fight with Adudu while splitted into Earth, Lightning and Water. The three of us changed form. Earth turned to Fire, Water turned to Wind, and Lightning turned to Leaf. But because of the changes, Lightning's bit of attitude came into Leaf and the green boy gave the opponent a very rude remark, much to Fire and Wind's shock and confusion at what had been said. "But it can't be that bad!", I remarked as I put my hands on my waist.

        "Not that bad? You mean like that time when he became coach at the soccer pratice your elements had last time?", I heard Ochobot asked as he hd his robotic arms crossed in a not-amused state. Fang, who overheard it, looked at me in confusion.

        "What happened?", he asked. I felt a blush of embarrassment crept on my face as I recalled what had happened. And boy, was Leaf so strict at that moment.

*****

        It was a summer day in soccer pratice in the backyard. It was my first time to split into seven elements. Well, the elements nominated Leaf to be the coach because he doesn't take anything harshly... But they were somehow wrong... "Kick that ball! Kick like you mean it! Come on!", the green boy demanded as he was holding two stopwatches while looking at the six elements who were trying to get in track with kicking the ball, "Time out! 10-second break time!". The six "trainees" fell on the ground as they groaned in exhaustion.

        "10 seconds!? Can't you give us 10 minutes instead?", Wind asked as he was catching his breath after the thirty-minute soccer practice.

        "Are you saying I'm doing it all wrong?", Leaf asked back as he approached Wind while holding a knife-like object in his hands, likely threatening the blue boy. Wind started to panic as the others watched in shock. But to their surprise, Leaf was actually holding a handheld fan, which he unfolds and fans himself with it.

        "Oh man... I thought you had a knife and you're gonna hurt me...", said Wind as he sighed in relief that it didn't cost his life.

        "No. I use my plants for the hurting stuff. Break time over! Ten laps around the house! Go!", snapped Leaf as he pointed at the elements, who groaned again because of exhaustion, "Yeah, I know. It's a little harsh...". After that was said calmly, they all sighed in relief but... "Ten laps around the neighborhood!! Go go now!!", with that demand, Leaf blew hard on the whistle, hard enought ot almost make the remaining six deaf, and they began running.

*****

        "Um... I guess it was pretty harsh...", I admitted as I felt so embarrassed at how Lightning attitude can go through Leaf so fast.

        "Okay... Hey guys! We're here now!", Fang said as he was driving to the parking area. Welp, he's right. We're definitely here. The elements looked and they have excitement on their eyes. "Ochobot, open the portal.", Fang said as he looked over at the yellow robot, who nodded in response.

        "Okie! Teleportal Power!", Ochobot exclaimed before shooting a portal which leads to the inside of TAPOPS. Well, I'm used to going through portals. But the elements aren't.

        "Um... Is it safe?", Wind asked as he felt a bit nervous. I smiled as I walked into the portal and peeked back out. They were shocked because I was okay. I began to pull Wind into the portal, along with Leaf. The others followed after including Ochobot. Fang went to park the ship. But anyway, the portal led to the control room. As we jumped out, well... No one was in the room except us.

        "Wow, good thing this place isn't so crowded...", Earth remarked, "Why isn't anyone here?". I saw Ochobot and Fang came out of the portal then it closed. But Earth's remark is right. Where is everybody?

*Doors slam open*

        We all jumped when the doors opened. Like someone slammed them open even though they're automatic metal doors. I nervously turned around and... Oh no... Admiral Tarung was at the doorway. I hope I didn't do anything that might lead me to be expelled! The elements were kinda in a confuse state. But Fang and Ochobot were afraid... Or should I say, Fang was more afraid because he was hugging Ochobot. "Um... F-Forgive me for my lateness, Admiral...!", I said in a timid voice... I know I'm gonna be dead meat... I suddenly heard a beeping sound. Then Admiral stepped in the room and his skin was now gray.

        "Huh? Lateness? Haha, don't be silly! You're not late at all!", he said calmly then he flashed a smile at me. I was so shocked... But at least I'm still alive... Sorta. I looked at my watch and it was 7:00pm. Thank goodness... But anyhow, I saw him looking at the elements one by one then he looked at me. "Not to worry, Boboiboy. Fang already told me the tight situation you were in. But every little detail about your secret is safe from the others until you're ready to tell them.", he explained... Wait... I immediately turned to Fang, who looked over to his left as he whistled innocently.

        "I'll get you later on.", I said sternly. He could've at least told me that he was gonna tell Admiral! ... You know what, maybe I shouldn't think about it so much... Hope so.

*****

        Things suddenly escalated very quick. Why? Admiral said the elements will be having a test starting tomorrow. Yikes... I'm mostly worried if my friends might see them tomorrow because I have to leave for a solo mission. After Admiral showed them their room, I walked back to the hallway with Fang as we were discussing something. "Fang, I'm trusting you to look after them by tomorrow. Please make sure they won't cause any trouble.", I pleaded as I looked at him.

        "Aish... Don't be so worrisome. I'll make sure they'll behave.", he promised as he patted my head, which caused my cap to go all messy along with my hair.

        "You better! Because if not, I'll telling Kaizo!", I said as I guarantee to do it. He suddenly looked horrified at my remark.

        "D-Don't you dare! Leave him outta this!", he suddenly begged, which caused me to laugh and his face flushed in embarrassment, "Hey! Stop laughing!".

        "Haha! I'm sorry! It's too much!", I said through my laughs then he slowly started laughing as well, "Oh what's this? Now you're the one laughing too! I thought you were the serious one.".

        "But I am serious! More serious than you could ever be!", he argued as he kept his smile on. I just smiled back at him.

        "Yeah, sure, whatever. I'm ging to my room now.", I replied before walking away from him to my bedroom. He just sighed as he walked to his room as well. I don't wanna see how things will turn up by tomorrow...