Chapter #4

Third Person's POVs
        Meanwhile over the seas at the well known place, The Floating Islands, lines of green, dark red, and dark blue were darting away in the canyons from the one chasing them. A large spaceship was shooting numerous bullets and lasers at the runners, but dreadfully missed. "Sheesh, are they gonna stop chasing us or what?", a boy in a dark red hoodie shirt with a few black features said in annoyance as he looked behind them.

        "Don't worry, I got this.", another boy with black and green features replied before shooting a green beam behind them, creating a barrage of thorny vines to block their enemy. The three stopped and looked behind them with smirks on their faces.

        "Haha! They'll never get us now!", a dark blue and white featured boy laughed in a victorious way, "Let's get back to the others!". They ran off to somewhere else, leaving their new-found enemy behind.

*****

        Back at the house, the seven elements were just playing a friendly game of truth or dare. Their attires were now different than their original wearings but their theme colors, logos and caps were still there. The only things that weren't there is their power watches. "Alright... Light, truth or dare? But since nobody picked dare, I'll give you a dare...", Wind said before reaching his hand behind his back and pulled out a bucket, "... To put your hands in this bucket of worms!". The others were shocked but were kinda impressed.

        "Holy what!? I'm not doing that!", Light complained as he felt a bit disgusted by the dare.

        "No escaping the dare, Lighty-loo~!", Fire said in a teasing tone as he smirked at the dared element, "You gotta do it whether you like it or not!".

        "Ugh, fine. But I'm not touching those worms with these on.", the white boy replied before taking off his gloves, showing the four pointed star symbol on his palms. The same goes with the other but it's by element. Anyway, while still being nervous, Light hesistantly made his hands to approach the bucket before dipping them into the slimy-like creatures in the dirt. And after five seconds, he got his hands out while screaming, leaving the others to laugh at his reaction.

        "Hahaha! That's so priceless! You scream like a girl!", Earth remarked as the others laughed more. The door suddenly slammed opened, making them jump including their caps.

        "Who's in here!? I got a racket! And I'm not afraid to use it!", a familiar voice warned as they heard footsteps coming.

        "Yay! Boboiboy's back!", Leaf exclaimed in happiness as he ran to hug the orange boy, "We bleached the house like you told us to do!".

        "I didn't even mean you should do it!", Boboiboy exclaimed then he saw Light with his hands still dripping off dirt, "And what happened to you?". The response was interrupted by some giggles from the others.

        "Don't come near us, Light! You might wanna wash your wormy hands!", Lightning remarked as he backed up a bit along with Earth and Wind. Boboiboy's eyes widen when he found out the original serious one in the group is now gone to being a bit childish.

        "Oh yeah? Well you better wash your wormy face!", Light remarked back as he smacked one of his hands on Lightning's face, leaving the others to laugh again. The two chased themselves to the bathroom to wash up.

        "Hey Boboiboy! How was school?"Water asked as they went to greet their Power Source. The two other elements went down stairs cleaned up.

(A/N: Haha yeah. Their Power Source.)

        "Same as usual. Finished homework, a bunch of tests in Math, I'm stressed right now because I have no idea how you all manage to bleach the entire outside of the house...", said Boboiboy then he noticed the elements' new attires, "And what are you all wearing? Where did you get those?". Mostly he was actually fascinated by the theme colors and quotes; "Earthly Living!", "Bolting It All Up!", "Having A Windy Day!", "Fiery Flames Burning!", "Water You Waiting For? Have Fun!", "Leaf-ing To The Nature!" & "Lighting Up The Way!".

        "Oh these? Leaf made them himself.", Wind explained as he looked back at the green boy.

        "Yeah, well I made a few new outfits and the others are the ones behind the designs.", he added as he looked at the others, who nodded in agreement. Boboiboy's watch suddenly rung and he answered it. To his surprise, it was Ochobot calling him.

Boboiboy's POVs
        Great, what did I do this time... "Hey Boboiboy! Tok just wants you to know that you should stay home and watch over the elements.", Ochobot said, "Besides, he prepared a bedroom for them already in that other spare room in the house.".

        "Wait what!?", I exclaimed, but right when I said that, a door opening was heard. I turned around and saw Leaf by the storage room's door and Lightning and Wind were sorting out the presents I got for the seven of them yesterday. Yeah, it was their birthday yesterday... So I rushed to the mall to get them gifts if you ask why did I go out before our meeting started.

        "What was that?", I heard Ochobot asked. I looked at him them to the elements who were observing the wrapped-up boxes.

        "N-Nothing! Nothing!", I replied before hanging up. Man, this is going to be a very long day...

        "Wow! There's so many of them!", Wind said in amazement as he held a blue present in his hands, "Are these for us, Boboiboy?". I could just nod in response. They beamed in excitement as they ran around the present pile while unwrapping them. If you wanna know what's in the boxes, they're just some things they might like. Such as books, skateboards, rubix cubes, probably a few simple toys like racecars, etc. Once they got their share of the gifts, they ran off to enjoy them.

        "These are great! Thank you, Boboiboy!", Fire stated as he ran off with Lightning and Wind.

        "Yes Boboiboy, thank you so much!", Light added as he was carrying three books and a globe and set them on the table to study.

        "This is the best gift ever!", Leaf said in a cheery tone then he approached me, "Brother!". Then he went off to where Earth is. By the time he said brother, I thought he didn't know what it means but... I guess they all know what it means. What a family is... I looked back at them and smiled. I was imagining treating them like my own brothers and it actually happened.