Chapter #14 + Trailer for next chapters

Boboiboy's POVs
        Well this is how the days will go. What happened to Fire and Wind? Let's just say I sat them down on two chairs, one for each, facing against each other and I duct taped them. Yep, that's how I put them in timeout. Anyway, I was with the others at a table as I was aiding Leaf's injury. "Now you see what happens when you use your powers for playing?", I asked in a scolding way.

        "We're sorry, Boboiboy! Please don't punish Fire and Wind!", Leaf pleaded as he hugged me. The others rolled their eyes, I can see their expressions are saying the two actually deserve the timeout.

        "Fine, I won't punish them. But they still needed that timeout.", I replied as I petted him on his head. But when I did, I could hear him purring... Weird... I immediately stopped after I heard it.

        "Boboiboy. There you are.", I heard Granddad said as I turned around and saw him coming with Ochobot, "Hm? What have Fire and Wind gotten into?". I sighed as I could hear the two grunting as they try to free themselves.

        "They're in a timeout, Granddad.", I replied as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I don't know what else to expect from all this.

        "Erm... Yeah. But why duct tape?", Ochobot asked as he was unimpressed by what I did to the two elements.

        "Well, can't find or think of anything else stronger.", I said as I shrugged. I suddenly felt a pang of... I dunno what it is, but I feel like someone is calling me...

*****

(A/N: Why did I put the title like that? Read below.)

"Friends..."

"We're your friends, Boboiboy! We care more than you think!", Yaya snapped as she backed Boboiboy on the wall in anger, "Stop these lies already!".

"Foes..."

"They're just mad because Boboiboy is friends with them no-mo.", Fire remarked as he crossed his arms and smirked with the other elements nodding.

"Boboiboy isn't being selfish, you're the ones being selfish!", Lightning exclaimed as he looked at Boboiboy's three former friends, who were horrified at the anger the elements were in.

"Strangers..."

"Don't hurt him guys...! He... Dark... Just wants my help...!", Boboiboy said to the elements as he tried to stand up even though he was weaken out.

"Wow, thanks for getting me outta there guys. I needed that.", a familiar boy in black, purple, white, and now revealed to have a tint of blue, said as he stretched and stepped out of the destroyed wall he was in after being freed by Earth, Lightning and Leaf.

"Familiarites..."

"So Dark is from months in the future while Lunar is a year later on? That's pretty weird... No wonder Lunar looks a bit older than Boboiboy.", Wind said as he thought about the explanation the two black boys gave them.

Get ready...

To see familiar faces...

"Dude... Their eyes... They look like they're possessed or something!", Earth exclaimed as he backed off with Lightning and Wind while they were cornered by Earthquake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone with their attacks.

"Is that even us!?", Light asked in shock as he dodged a Solar Blast from the one who threw it at him.

"This is a living nightmare!", Water exclaimed as he helped Fire dodge a Blizzard Blast attack.

New faces...

"I'm you, you're me, we're definitely one with them, and we're all from Boboiboy.", Lunar explained as he absolutely knew everything that happened as well as Dark.

"We're from the future. We don't exist yet 'cause we're immortals. We're the only ones who can travel through time.", Dark continued the explanation.

And those you thought you will never see again.

"You traitors! I gave you the power to prove your strength and you betrayed me!?", Bora Ra snapped as the second tier elements are struggling to get free from being close to their death.

"ENOUGH!! I'm the one you wanted Bora Ra!! Let them go!!", Boboiboy shouted as he stepped forward, "I'll give you my Power Watch.".

*****

"Past, present, future... I don't care what time or place I am right now. I'll still do my best to save the ones I care and love." ~ Boboiboy