Chapter #21

"This does not look right at all..."

        That line is correct. For you see, the Second Tiers happen to get themselves in a tied up situation. And by tied situation, I mean that they're stuck on seven chairs with metal bonds holding down their arms and legs. The chairs are in a circular form. "I agree. We've been like this for half an hour...", Solar remarked then he looked around, "And they're not here yet. We just have to figure out how to get outta this mess.".

        "May I remind you that our powers are forbidden?", Quake asked in annoyance as he looked over at the white boy, "If we're gonna be like this forever, let's just hope for the best our souls might just go upwards...". Although being tied up, some of them have a hard time knowing who was speaking.

(A/N: Order from left to right (how the circle points): Quake, Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze, Ice, Thorn, Solar.)

        The metal doors opened up and the Tengkotak Gang stepped in. "Why hello young ones. Feeling comfortable?", Bora Ra sneered as he looked over at the seven boys, who growled in response as they struggled to get free, "Get on with it. The more you struggle, the more you feel helpless!".

        "Well the more you talk, the more annoying you get.", Thorn mumbled in annoyance. Ice and Solar, who heard what he said, snickered in amusement. They never thought the green boy might say something a bit helpful. The quiet laughter stopped when they heard something moving. 

        "What's so funny? Let's see if you can still laugh right after this!", Yoyo Oh exclaimed as he pulled a lever from a machine. The seven looked up and saw seven helmet-like mechanics, fitting their heads perfectly, lowering towards them. Without their head protections (aka their caps), they began to panic and struggled to get free. They went paralyzed when the helmets reached them and the machine started to transfer some antics to them. They screamed in agony as the pain went through their bodies.

*****

        Earth suddenly jerked up from laying down on his bed as well as the other elements who jerked up. They're in their room because Boboiboy told them so he can talk to his friends. And yes, the elements finally got their own beds now. "Oh geez... D-Did you guys saw what I saw?", Fire asked as sweat trickled from his forehead.

        "Seven boys getting mechanically hurt? Yep.", Water replied then he held his head in a bit of somewhat pain, "Whatever those boys did, I'm sure they don't deserve that kind of treatment. Not even a painful one...". Meanwhile, both Boboiboy and Ochobot went to see how the elements are doing. The robot went on ahead because the boy... Still has a bit of arguments. Ochobot opened the door a bit and saw the elements chatting about something.

        "I don't blame you...", Wind stated as he adjusted his cap, "Who knows what could've happen if we're the ones there. They'll probably torture us, threaten us, use us for their experiments, or even take our powers!". Hearing the last guess, Leaf shrieked then clung unto Lightning's arm in fear, which the yellow boy didn't mind. On the other hand, Ochobot could've sworn he detected Light's somehow-change of expressions, namely shockness, anger and... Jealousy...?

        "Wind, stop it. You're scaring Leaf.", Earth said as he went over to the two attached elementists and comforted Leaf, "Now let's get back to sleep and forget about that stupid nightmare.". With that, they went to their beds and went back to sleep. Ochobot check the time and it was 10:15pm. No wonder they sound a bit sleepy.

        "Ochobot?", a voice called. The robot turned around and saw Boboiboy walking to him. "Everything okay? Are they asleep?".

        "Yeah... Got woken up by a nightmare, but they're going back to sleep now.", Ochobot replied, "You better get to bed now.". Boboiboy just gave a nod and went to his room. He laid down on the bed in exhaustion.

        "Well you sure took your sweet time getting over here...", a voice said to him. He sighed when he knows the voice belongs to Fang. The thing is, since Boboiboy had issues with his three ex-friends, he had to switch rooms. "Was it exhausting?", Fang asked in a teasing way, earning a glare from the latter.

        "Easy for you to say. You're the younger sibling. Not my fault you have a big brother.", Boboiboy replied as he turned away, "Also not my fault your parents are gone and you two have to live with it.". For once, Fang agreed with what had been said. But something ticked.

        "Wait... How did you know about our parents?", he asked curiously. Boboiboy flinched and gulped when he realized what he had said. After explaining that Kaizo was the one who told the orange boy about their parents, the ravenette sighed in irritation. "My backstabbing-of-a-brother...!", he snarled as he clenched his fist, "Why didn't you say anything to him?".

        "Eesh... You're the one who told me not to talk back to him...", said Boboiboy as he facepalmed, earning a chuckle from Fang.

        "Did I really say that?", he asked jokingly, "Just imagine; both of us are actually against my own brother. Mom and dad are gonna freak out.".

        "You both got me beat, ya know? So tiring...!", Boboiboy complained then he dove under the blanket, "I'm going to sleep now.". After hearing light snores, Fang went to his bed and went to sleep as well.