Chapter #15

Third Person's POVs
        The days went by like the usual. Boboiboy's at school, the elements were at home, what could go wrong? Well anyway, Earth came down from the bedroom quite early. 7:00am. He was still wearing his brown, earth-element-themed pajamas. As he got to the living room, he saw a note on the table. He picked it up and read it.

"Guys! If you're reading this, I just wanna let you know I have a lot of things to do and maybe you could help. Just some seven things (one for each of you) to be done and it was literally on school hours."

        The brown boy read down the note and saw the seven-itemed list with the things needed to be done by Boboiboy, on school hours. He heard footsteps and saw the other six elements coming down still in their pajamas. "What's going on, Earth?", Lightning asked as he yawned. After a while explanation, they somehow agreed on doing the task(s).

        "But Boboiboy said we can't go to public, remember? People will look at us like we're weirdos.", Leaf remarked as he remembered why Boboiboy wanted them to stay at home. Earth looked back at the note and to his surprise, the other half of the note was folded backwards and it was a reminder.

"I already prepared the copies of my clothes for you guys. Just don't go in pairs outside. And also, nothing stupid!"

        "... I have an idea. But we're gonna regret it.", he said as he looked at them after reading the part. So after they showered, they are now shown to be wearing the same clothes Boboiboy wears like everyday. The exception is that the emblems on their caps and zippers are different.

        "Ugh, why do we have to keep the caps backwards? It looks as if we got into a mania.", Fire complained as he wasn't comfortable with the attire of the cap. Earth glared at him and cracked him knuckles as a warning to not complain or else. "Eh... Never mind!", the red boy claimed as he smiled nervously.

        "I don't see any difference. We all look like Boboiboy except... The emblems...", Wind concurred as he looked at the mirror then back to the elements.

        "We'll be back after we do all this. No one will notice the emblems.", Lightning remarked as he crossed his arms. They divided each task one for each and they set off to do them.

*****

        Meanwhile at the school, well dismissal, Boboiboy got his things and went out. "Oi you, my Disciple of Justice. You stay. I have something to ask you about.", he heard Papa Zola said right before the boy could take a step out the place, "I've been suspecting something wrong with you today, and the days before today, and the days before the days before today.". Boboiboy has a "wait what" look after the seven last words were said.

        "What are you talking about? I wasn't doing anything unfaithful or something like that.", he replied as he looked a his teacher, "If I did anything, what makes you so certain?".

        "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Justice never fails to seek the truth, my disciple! For seeking is faithful and being unfaithful means not seeking the truth, which is also a bad thing! Add it will make you miserable!", Papa Zola started while Boboiboy yawned as he has to listen to the entire, boring speech until it's done, "And besides, if nothing bad ever happened to your life that made you miserable, how do you explain this!?". He opened his phone and showed a picture taken. Boboiboy nearly screamed when he saw it was Tok Aba's house... Completely bleached white on its outside.

        "I gotta go now!", he exclaimed before running off full speed. Back at KokoTiam, Leaf was helping Tok Aba and Ochobot with the work. "Wow Leaf, I actually never seen you this active before.", Ochobot said as he wiped a cup clean before putting it on the shelf. Leaf just smiled and winked in a cute way before running off to clean the next table. And just in time because Boboiboy's three ex-friends arrived.

        "Back again, aren't we? So how was school?", Tok Aba asked as he looked at the three teens.

        "Same as usual. Boboiboy surprisingly got a B+ on Math now.", Yaya replied as she opened her notebook to do her assignments.

        "Hm, okay. Boboiboy might be here later on. At least try to be nice to him.", replied Tok Aba before leaving with Ochobot to get some groceries. Once they left, Leaf was coming back after cleaning the messy table when he saw the three. Then a devilish idea came to his mind as he approached them. Boboiboy already gave the elements the informations about his friends if any of the septuplet boys bump into them in any case.

        "Hey guys...", he greeted as he looked at them with an innocent look and a smile, to which they smiled back because he was the friendliest amongst the elements.

        "Hi Boboiboy! In your Leaf form already?", Ying asked as she examined the boy's appearance. The green boy brushed off after she called him on form, though he doesn't know what it means.

        "Erm... Yeah...", he replied with a bit of unease then turned to Gopal, "Hey Gopal! What's soak and wet, and very clueless?". Once he said "very clueless", there was a tint of mischief in his voice.

        "Hm... Well water is soak and wet, but not clueless...", Gopal said as he was thinking hard. But his thoughts were interrupted when water splashed on him from over. The girls were in shock as they saw their homework were wet and so is their friend.

        "Actually, it's your stupid face!", Leaf snarled with a smirk as he was hanging upside-down from his vine with a bucket in his hands, which he slammed on Gopal's head to cover his whole face. Luckily Yaya manage to get the bucket off Gopal before he might suffocate.

        "Boboiboy! What did you do that for!?", she snapped, likely scolding the twelve-year-old boy, "Gopal might suffocate!".

        "I did it because I want to.", he replied casually as he rolled his eyes before walking off. The remaining three were shocked at how the boy acted... Like never before. Or so they thought.

(A/N: And who says Leaf would never be cruel? Sorry guys!)