Chapter #10

Boboiboy's POVs
        Tomorrow (this day) was Saturday! Yes! A day of not doing anything! Well, except I have to be with the elements. Anyway, I left them home so I could help Granddad with the shop. Hopefully everything will be fine. After I was done helping, I sat down at a table and opened my album. Well... I have several other albums. This one is me woth the elements. I couldn't help but smile. They're always acting like brothers to me. "Boboiboy.", I heard a voice called me. I looked up and saw Fang looked down at me.

        "Oh Fang, I didn't know you would be here...", I said as I closed my album, "What brings you here?". He sat down on a chair next to me.

        "I just wanna talk...", he replied, "I'm sorry about the other day. I know you're not making excuses to save the day. Yet I kinda get a bit irritated by how you're late often, but I guess I took your motive a little too far.".

        "It's alright. I'm sorry as well. I'm just being responsible to save anyone's life that's in danger, but I lack spending time with you guys.", I explained, but he wasn't looking at me anymore. He saw the album. "Eh...! This is nothing!", I stampered before I took it away, but a photo dropped out. He picked it up and examined it. I knew what picture that is. It was a selfie of me and the elements in the house.

        "So they're all here...", he said before looking at me, "I already met one of them. The white one... Boboiboy Light. We had a meeting about something but I guess you know what it's about.". Of course I know what the meeting must be about. But I already told my elements they shouldn't be seen by any of my friends. Not that I'm selfish, but I know when they see them, they're gonna think they're me and it'll cause a lot of trouble.

        "Well Fang, I see you took my advise.", I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Light smiling at both of us. "What? We just talked things out.", he said to me as he adjusted his cap. I was about to reply when another voice boomed into the conversation. This time, it was pointing at Fang now.

        "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!", I know that voice belongs to Fire. I turned around and saw him having a shock look as he was staring at Fang... Wait, did all of them come here!? And followed me or something!?

        "Geez, I just befriend Boboiboy and you're giving me that?", Fang replied as he looked at the red boy with a smirk, "Do you have an issue with it?". I look at Fire and gave him a "leave it be" look and he understood.

        "Never mind that. Where are the others?", I asked as I looked at the two elements. I suddenly heard footsteps and that's when I saw him; Earth. He was helping Ochobot with some groceries. They placed them on the counter of KokoTiam and I rushed up then gackled Earth on the ground. "Why are you guys here!? I told you to stay at home!", I snapped, suddenly feeling that I'm treating them like my brothers.

        "It wasn't my idea! It was his!", exclaimed Earth as he pointed at Light, who just shrugged as he rolled his eyes.

        "Oh yeah, mostly all the problems has to come from the smart one.", I said sarcasticall as I got up and helped up Earth, "I said you and Earth were in charge so what happened, Light?".

        "Nothing. Frankly, your Granddad told us we can go out if we want to.", said Light, "But there was an issue before we got out...".

*****

        Light came down stairs after he was done showering. He saw the elements in the living room doing their usual things, no caps on right now. He almost laughed because of the dust that were on their faces. They had a bit of a routine practice on their powers earlier and got overboard. But his eyes caught on Leaf who answered the phone before hanging up. "Who was that, leaf?", he asked the green boy.

        "Oh, it's Boboiboy's Granddad. He said we can go out to the park by KokoTiam if we want to.", Leaf explained, "Can we?". Light looked over to Earth, who nodded in agreement. The others were in a great mood after hearing it. The white boy just sighed as he looked at them.

        "Fine. We can go.", he replied, "But not looking like that!". The brown boy suddenly realized it and got up from the couch to the bathroom. The remaining five dusted boys were left a bit clueless on what Light is implying.

        "Sorry, but I'm not brushing my hair!", Fire remarked as he crossed his arms. He loves his messy hair whether others like it or not.

        "Suit yourself! I'm not going out looking like this!", Lightning shot back as a strand from his hair perked up like a spring. Light's left eye twitched before he slapped himself.

        "No, you idiots! I'm talking about your faces!", he exclaimed, suddenly feeling the need to optical shot everyone, "Shower! Now!". After he saw Earth come down, the five remaining boys rushed up to clean themselves.

*****

        "Sheesh, can't you guys just take a bath without causing so much trouble?", Fang asked as he put his hands on his waist in disapproval and looked at the three elements.

        "Haish... They did their best already.", Earth replied. I just snickered at how things have gone.

        "Yeah awesome!", I remarked as I gave a thumbs-up and smirked, "At least you mange to clean yourselves after the routine.". They just shrugged and nodded.