Chapter #34

Boboiboy knew he made a mistake. His friends are back, but a part of him is telling that he had to fulfill a promise. So walking on the ground on planet Elemental, he looked around for any signs of the one he's looking for. Still no luck. He wanted to leave but something caught his attention; a big temple with glowing lights. It was surrounded by seven pillars. The doors are opened a bit. Curiously, he went inside and gasped when he saw seven big human statues (four are women and three are men) circled around likely arranged. A stone table was at the center. And on it were the following; a metamorphic rock, a lightning bolt, a small hurricane, a small blaze of fire, a water drop, a fine green leaf, and a four-pointed star glowing in white and yellow.

        "So pretty...", he commented as his eyes sparkled. His mind was filled with curiosity as he approached the stone table. He was about to have his hand on one of the items...

"Maybe you better off with them..." 

        He heard a voice. It wasn't talking, but rather singing. He saw a shadow shift outside the temple's doors. He quickly went outside and saw a young boy at his age. He was wearing a black cloak, covering the whole body. Boboiboy could barely see a black cap on the mysterious boy's head. The trademark was facing forward but tilted slightly to the right. He was wearing a dark indigo shirt with a purple four-pointed star, a black vest (sleeves stopping at the elbows), dark purple spike bracelets (one on each wrist), black fingerless gloves, black pants, and black & purple sneakers. The boy was standing on a nearby rock and he was looking at the sun.

"I think they're better for you..."

        Boboiboy heard the dark kid singing again. He stood up from the rock and was now hovering. The orange-capped boy was stunned and hid behind one of the pillars.

"I forgot how great it felt to be me,
Guess I got carried away."

        He sang in a very familiar voice then he flew to a cliff and Boboiboy silently followed. The boy sat on the edge of the cliff and he was somehow dedicating the song to someone.

"I had to use them to make me feel strong.
But I don't care about that now."

        Boboiboy gasped when he heard the word "them". Who were they? Can this kid be seeing something that normal beings couldn't? The boy picked up a stone and looked at it while he continues singing. Then he threw down the stone.

"I see you made me out of all the mistakes,
But it all comes crashing down...
Still, is there something I can do?
Is there something I can do? Whoa...
I wish it wasn't too late now,
So I can make it up to you..."

        After he was done, Boboiboy couldn't handle his patience to talk to him. "Um... Hello?", he called out, not mentioning the anonymous boy's name. The boy heard the voice and saw Boboiboy. He smiled a bit and teleported down in a second.

        "I'm glad you made it, Boboiboy.", he said as he flashed a smile, "Oh... And before you ask who I am...". The mysterious boy showed a familiar watch on his left wrist. And in a split second, Boboiboy knew who he was.

        "W-Wait... You... I... We...", he stammered as he recognized the boy. It was yet another impossibility. The boy was in fact Boboiboy Dark. But how come he remembers Boboiboy? And why does he look a bit... Taller? "H-How... Why...", he stammered again in shock.

        "No time, Boboiboy. Come on.", the somehow older Boboiboy Dark said before grabbing the younger one's hand and they both ran into a cave. Boboiboy gasped as the inside of the cave was lit up by a sugilite gemstone at the center of the big space. He gasped and went to the gem in curiosity. Darm could only smile at the scene.

        "It's so pretty...", Boboiboy said as he was about to grab the gem but it glew in white and somehow it turned into a little animal-looking sprite. It has light gray skin and purple fur on its head, lower portion of the body, and the tail. It also has golden brown eyes.

        "First time you even seen something like this, Boboiboy? Or should I said... Mini-Me?", Dark asked as he made his approach then the sprite flew and landed on his shoulder, "Listen Mini-Me, I need you here for a very important reason.".

        "Huh? What is it?", Normal Boboiboy asked. Dark looked away for a bit and sighed. Then he turned back to his younger self.

"I'm going to give you my power."