Chapter #18

Third Person's POVs
        Back galaxies away to the station were the other seven elements were held up, they were still in their prison room. Though still not knowing what their names are, they still interact with each other. "Ugh... We're gonna be here forever...",  the red and black bolt boy groaned as he hit his head on the wall, "How much longer do we have to stay?".

        "I kinda agree. What do those aliens want from us?", the white boy replied then he looked at the yellow and black boy. The weird thing is that this terra-element boy seems to the only one who remembers his name. "Um... You. With the gold eyes.", he said before approaching the boy, "Erm... Earthquake right? How did you know your name?".

        "Hm? Oh... I just seem to recall it.", Earthquake replied as he was fiddling with his fingers, "Why ask? You don't know your names?". The remaining six elements looked at each other before shrugging.

        "But since you seem to be in leadership, can you name us?", the white boy asked as three of the elements nodded in enthusiasm. Earthquake was a bit stunned at it before looking at them one by one.

        "Um... O-Okay... Well now, you white kid, because of your directness and opening up to me including on how you stand out in matureness, I think I should call you... Solar.", he explained as he pointed at the white boy. Solar was pleased at the name as he adjusted his glasses. The boy in black and green erupts with peals of cute giggles as the other elements looked at him in puzzlement, but Earthquake was adored by the cuteness. "Aww, well aren't you so cute...", he remarked as he looked at the young boy then took notice on his attire details, especially the gloves, "Hm... That's it. You'll be our little... Thorn!". With that, Thorn let out a very cute smile as he hugged Solar, who let the hug be.

        "Well... That escalated quickly...", the flame-detailed black and red boy whispered to the dark blue boy, who nodded in response. After a while of christening, the elements get to know each other. And then the door opened up...

*****

        Back at TAPOPS station, we cut to the first tiers' room. They were still asleep on their respective beds... Well... Not actual beds. There are only three beds; one on the right side (Leaf), one on the upper portion (Fire), and the last one on the right side(Wind). The elements need to wait to get four more spare beds. The remaining four elements slept on the floor, but they didn't mind. The alarm clock beeped at 6:00am, but none of them heard it. The door opened and Ochobot entered in. He turned it off and looked at the still sleeping elements. "Guys, come on! Wake up now! It's 6:00am and you still need to get ready!", he called as he shaked them one by one, but neither of them woke up. The robot eventually got hit by a pillow by Leaf. Groaning, Ochobot found out it might be difficult. He was about to try again when he caught a glimpse of Fire sleeping next to Water. The red boy must've rolled out of his bed. The robot had a smug impression as he took a screenshot of it.

        "Ugh... What time is it...?", he heard a voice asked. Wind was waking up. "Ochobot? What are you doing here?", he asked as he saw the robot, who immediately saved the screenshot before looking at the blue kid.

        "Get up now. Your test will begin later on.", he said then saw the other elements waking up. Both Fire and Water didn't seem to noticed that they're next to each other. But anyway! The scene kicks on and the test wasn't starting yet because it was still 6:30am. It cuts to the hallway. Leaf had a somewhat tablet in his hands and as he was scrolling down on the screen. Turns out, he was actually studying about the Power Spheras Volume VI. He was so focused on studying that he bumped into someone, making himself fall on the floor. The one whom he had bumped into caught the tablet. The boy looked up to see not one, but two people looking down at him. The two people, Sail and Shielda, looked at the boy who was somehow confused when he saw them. He didn't know who they are.

        "Boboiboy? Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.", said Shielda as she helped the boy up and Sail gave back the tablet, "Why are you still here? Don't you have a solo mission today?". That caught Leaf off-guard. The real Boboiboy had already left and the green boy was hurrying to make a good excuse.

        "Oh uh... Well the thing is... It... Delayed at some point?", he blurted out, mentally scolding himself for talking to those he doesn't know so much. The shield siblings looked at each other then at him.

        "Is that so? That's alright. It happens every time here.", Sail replied as he shared understandings with Shielda, "Mostly it actually lessens our times around here.".

        "O-Oh okay! I guess it's understandable...", Leaf said sheepishly, "I gotta run! Bye!". With that, he ran off, leaving the remaining two to walked back to business.

        "Is it me or does Boboiboy seem a bit... Younger?", Shielda asked as she looked back at Leaf running away, "I don't ever forget a little feature on my watch.".

        "Not kidding. And why would Boboiboy be in his Leaf form so early?", Sail asked back in agreement, "Something's off about him...".

*****

        The scene cuts to the library. Plies of books were on the table, the floor, and even on the shelves. "Eh? What happened in here?", Yaya asked as she walked in with Ying. A plie of books started moving before an arm popped out as the fist of it punched a few books away before a familiar yellow boy came out from the pile while breathing heavily.

        "Oh geez... I can't breathe...", he panted as he got out of the pile to catch his breath, "Man, studying is harder than I thought.".

        "Boboiboy Lightning? What are you doing here?", Ying asked before snickering, "So you were studying? Not much to expect from you.".

        "Not much to expect from you either.", Lightning shot back as he crossed his arms, "What are you two doing here? To boast that you're much better in studying than I am?".

        "Ugh, you haven't answered the question yet. Why are you here? We thought you left for your mission!", Yaya exclaimed. Lightning was about to say something when he saw Earth and Wind coming from behind.

        "Actually... The one who left was---", Wind said but Earth covered his mouth in horror. Even Lightning was scared of what the blue boy might say.

        "Um... Excuse us.", Earth said before going with the other two elementists toa distance. It turns out that Boboiboy advised them to not say a word about he left and them being in the station. They had to make a good excuse so they won't get into trouble. Things aren't gonna be worth it around the place later on.