Chapter #6

The elements were in their room while enjoying their new stuff. Wind and Fire are having a pillow fight, Lightning was reading some comics, Water was adjusting the pillows on his bed, Earth was enjoying the view outside the window, and Light was reading one of the science books. Ochobot was there to keep an eye on them because Boboiboy have some... Things to do. The door suddenly slammed opened, scaring them a bit. To their surprise, it was Boboiboy. He was in a scared and worried state. "Ochobot! Get the hunting net! Leaf got out of the house!", he exclaimed to the Power Sphera.

        "He got out? But wasn't he here before you left?", the robot asked, earning confused looks from the other boys.

        "I'm right here!", a voice called them. Boboiboy turned around and saw Leaf by the doorway. The young boy was a bit messy now because he had some dirt on his cap and a few dirt stains on his shirt. He looked at Boboiboy with an innocent smile and his eyes sparkled a bit.

        "Aww man, you're lucky you're so cute. I guess you've been in the backyard this whole time.", said Boboiboy. Yep, he just couldn't get mad at little Leaf. His thoughts broke when Fire chased Wind out the room to the living room. "Hey! Watch where you're going!", he called out as he ran after them, followed by the others.

        "I'm gonna get you, Wind!", Fire exclaimed as he charged towards the wind element. Although they were stopped when Boboiboy scolded them. He turned to the desk on where he put the goldfish's bowl on, but he felt a bit wow when he saw Leaf looking at it... And he wasn't moving. The amazed smile was still on his face. He then looked up to his relatives.

        "Wow! You actually bought a goldfish!?", Wind asked in excitement.

        "Yeah, for him because he's a lot younger than us.", Boboiboy explained then he looked at the seven of them, "And you're all just seven perfect boys.". They smiled and gave thumbs-up at the compliment. Ochobot on the other hand, was impressed by it. He suddenly saw what seems to be a boy with black and purple features looking at them. He also had a cap on that was facing (in the boy's direction) front-right. Ochobot was about to react but the boy let out a hiss like sound at him before suddenly disappearing into thin air after he was spotted.

        "Who was that...", the robot muttered. Sure it wasn't a ghost or anything...

*****

        Tomorrow came, but class was suspended for whatever reson. No surprise, because Papa Zola said so. Boboiboy woke up around 8:00am. "Wow Boboiboy, I've never seen you wake up so eagerly...", he heard Ochobot said in an impressed tone, "What are you planning today though?".

        "Oh you'll see! You're coming along with the elements. I already asked Granddad for permission.", the boy replied before going in the elements' room, but they're still sleeping, "Wake up, guys! I got something planned for us to enjoy!". His call slowly woke up the septuplets.

        "Five more... Five more minutes...!", Wind said in a tired tone as he hugged the pillow on his face.

        "Come on, get up. I don't wanna be late on anything and so do you guys.", Boboiboy replied as he took the pillow away and looked at the wind manipulator, "Chop chop now! We shouldn't be late like never before.".

        "We? Ochobot told us you're the one who didn't want to wake up early and he had to wait about an hour for you to get up.", Lightning remarked as he smirked. His staement brought the others to laugh at it. The orange boy sighed as he threw a pillow at his yellow relative, who didn't mind getting hit.

        "Just shut up. Get ready, breakfast will be done down stairs.", he said as he exited the room to the kitchen. After eating breakfast and getting ready, they arrived at the zoo. Of course he had to take them somewhere that's very exciting. And frankly, he never took Ochobt with him when he goes to the place. The septuplets were amazed and excited, mostly Fire, Wind and Leaf because the three ran through the entrance and they looked at some of the animals.

        "Wow, they keep those animals in cages? That's a bit cruel...", remarked Ochobot as he looked at the caged tigers.

        "Of course because they're wild animals...", replied Boboiboy as he saw the elements looking at the seals. He almost laughed when Fire dodges a splash of water that was almost thrown at him. Luckily it didn't take hit, but the others were laughing at how he was so scared.

*****

        Time skipped at they were at the primate section. They had lunch by the zoo cafeteria before going there. Boboiboy actually took numerous pictures of the moments. Likely some are Lightning, Earth and Wind looking out at the elephants, Leaf feeding one of the ostriches, Fire and Water were pretending they were lifting up a small house (while in reality, the house was distances away from them), Light being interested at the zebras, Boboiboy, along with Ochobot and the elements, took a selfie by the Merlion fountain, etc. He looked back to make sure the septuplets are still with him. Earth, Lightning, Water, and Light were looking at the distant mountain gorillas. He looked and saw the remaining three looking at the diagram of the evolution of man while reading the "description" on how it describes every evolution.

"Worthless," – Wind

"Lame," – Leaf

"Stupid," – Fire

"Okay," – Wind

"Better," – Leaf

"Almost," – Fire

        When they got to the full man evolution, they were amazed. "Awesome!", they said happily and laughed after the read it all. Boboiboy and Ochobot couldn't help but laugh. Not because of their "immatureness" but because of their adorable actions. The boy looked at his watch and saw the time that they have to go home.

        "Hey guys! Time to go now!", he called to the elements, who looked at bit disappointed now that they have to leave.

        "No fair, Boboiboy! We haven't seen the lions or the crocodiles yet!", Fire argued in a bit of irritation. Wind was about to object as well but he stopped when he saw something flying in the sky in a dark blue hue. It seems to be a boy. The figure looked at Wind and gave a nod before flying away. At this point, Wind was a bit confused. But his eyes slowly changed from brown to blue. The voices of the others were distorted or even so he didn't or couldn't hear them.