Chapter #3

"Uh... I-I was...", Ochobot stampered, trying to find the words he want to say as he hid the disc behind his back, "I wasn't doing anything...!". He yelped when Boboiboy snatched the disc from him with ease.

        "Sheesh, excuses are coming out? I thought earlier you said you and the others don't wanna here excuses.", he said in a bit of annoyance then he looked at the disc, "Of course I know what you were doing. But I'm not sure you will attend to hear my "excuses".".

        "Boboiboy, this can't be an excuse! Why are your elements out? Is your power watch still functioning?", the robot asked but Gopal's scream was heard in the living room. The orange boy saw his two out of the three primary elements are just messing with his friend.

        "Yaya! Ying! Fang! It's an invasion! Save yourselves!", Gopal screamed as he was laying on the floor and saw Lightning and Wind preparing their attacks with wicked smiles. As the called teens were coming, Lightning pointed his sword at them so they won't make any approahes.

        "You're so idiotic.", Earth said as he came up to the scene and look at Gopal, "It's just a meeting that you shouldn't be in. And everything else is none of your concerns.". He turned to Lightning and Wind. "Ándale.", he said then the trio left to Boboiboy's room where the other elements are. Boboiboy, who saw everything, just smiled in amusement. Then he turned to Ochobot.

        "Look, I don't want anything else going wrong. So do me a favor and don't tell them. Dare to do it and I won't regret not saving you when you get captured.", he said in a dark tone before going in the house. Ochobot just silently followed.

        "Eh!? How did you get outside, Boboiboy? You went to your room!", Ying exclaimed as she saw the boy coming in.

        "Why is it any of your concerns?", he asked in annoyance as he glared at his friends.

        "Sheesh, you just split into three and got irritated much? Wow.", Yaya remarked, "You're so short-tempered.". A loud thud was heard in the room. Boboiboy sighed as he thought of what the elements might be doing in his room. He was about to go when Fang rushed up the stairs before him.

        "Fang! Don't go in my room!", the cap boy exclaimed. The dark boy ignored him and opened the door... No one was there. He went back down stairs.

        "No one's in your room so why are you in such a panic?", he asked as he looked at Boboiboy.

        "You know what? Let's get outta here.", Gopal suggested then he went out the door and the others followed. As he was going right, he saw the seven elements looking at him with angry looks and with their arms crossed. He screamed again, alerting the others to go to him.

        "What's going on, Gopal?", asked Ying. Gopal tried to explain but when he looked back at the window again, the seven boys are now gone... Or at least, they were staying hidden from being seen by them. The gang went home and Boboiboy looked at the element group.

        "So guys, I won't be home tomorrow until 12:00pm. If you like, you can bleach-clean the house. Or at least the outside of the house.", he said, "Just don't make any troubles." The septulets agreed and saluted at their "boss". Boboiboy knew being called boss is a bit annoying but maybe someday the elements will just call him by his name and not in a sophisticated way.

*****

Boboiboy's POVs
        I just woke up around 5:00am. I got ready for school and went off. When I got to the room... I was the first one there. The time was 5:45am. I put my bag on my seat and cleaned up the place a bit. Time skipped to 6:00am but I was still cleaning. I always like clean places which somehow make me so mature. "Eh? You're here early, my Disciple of Justice...", a voice alerted me and I froze, "And why are you so shocked? You did a good work cleanig the room.". I turned around and saw my teacher... Mr. Papa Zola.

        "Um... Good morning, Teacher of Justice...", I greeted in an uneasy tone then saw my other girl classmates waving at me while smiling. Ugh... Fangirls... As far as I've been here in Palua Rintis, I encounter so many fangirls because I'm a famous superhero. Anyway, class was starting. I wasn't paying much attention because I was drawing on a pieve of paper. It was me and my septulet elements. I mostly consider them as my brothers rather than my teammates. Though I have to tell them to stop calling me their boss. It intimidates me a lot.

*****

        To recess, I was still finishing my drawing. When I was done, I was amazed by how I drew my bro--- I mean elements. "Boboiboy?", a voice called me. I looked up and saw Gopal, "Erm... About yesterday...".

        "I get the message. You guys don't like any of my excuses and you're all still mad at me.", I replied quickly. As I was suppose to go back to my drawing, it was gone. I saw Gopal holding it. "Hey! Give that back!", I exclaimed as I got the drawing, but he won't let go.

        "Geez! I just wanna see!", he complained as he pulled. I pulled back because I don't want him to see it. Everything around in school, of course I'll just ignore my friends since they're sick of all my "excuses". When dismissal came, I went to Kokotiam and saw granddad with Ochobot helping him.

        "Ah Boboiboy. How's your day in school?", Granddad asked as he saw me. I just gave a thumbs-up and sat on the chair by the counter. I did my homework in about thirty minutes. When I was done, the phone rang and I picked it up. To my surprise, it was Leaf.

        "Hey Boboiboy!", he greeted in a cheerful tone, although a bit weird because Wind is originally the cheerful one, "A little heads-up question. When you said we should bleach the outside of the house, do you mean in a literal way or you're just saying that to give emphasis?". I could've sworn I almost broke my pen after hearing that.

        "What've you guys done!?", I exclaimed, acutally loud enough for Ochobot and granddad to hear. I heard a big splash from the other line.

        "Kinda go with the literal approach but it went great!", he replied before hanging up. I sighed as I packed my things and went home to see what the heck they just do to the house...