Chapter #35

"Eh? Boboiboy's gone again!?"

        Admiral and Koko Ci, in the Main Room, were shocked after they got the report from Ochobot. "Yes! I checked his room and everywhere! He's nowhere is sight!", the yellow robot explained, "The security cameras have nothing in sight of him.

        "But that's impossible! How was he able to leave so quickly without us knowing?", Koko Ci asked as he checked the security cameras.

        "Let the other members know about this. Wherever Boboiboy is, he should be found safe.", Admiral said as he looked at the camera screens. Ochobot's ringing tone was sounded, alerting them.

        "Eh... Sorry, I have to take this.", he apologized before going out of the room then sighed, "Please... Please have everything under control with them.". He answered the video call.

         "OCHOBOT! EVERYTHING IS OUT OF CONTROL!!", Papa Zola's voice screamed after he answered the call. The man is shown to be in a very dark place. "It's getting really weird now! My Disciple wasn't like this. He was such a good kid. I'm so sorry I never told him that—", Papa Zola said in panic before he dropped the phone in fright, "I... I can hear him! I think he's in the walls! I don't know how he got there, and I don't know how to get him out!!". The called ended after that.

        "Is everything alright, Ochobot?", a voice asked. Ochobot was a bit startled when he saw Yaya approaching. The robot was about to reply when his ringing tone sounded again and he answered the call.

        "Ochobot, there's a snake here!", Papa Zola exclaimed before screaming like a girl. Then the call ended again. Ochobot was a bit curious about the situation. How did the Elements know Boboiboy isn't around?

"I guess the Elements are on the loose again? Don't worry, I'll get the others.", said Yaya before flying off. Ochobot then dashed to the shared bedroom Boboiboy was staying in. He saw a paper on the desk, a letter given to Boboiboy to go to planet Elemental. And that's when he got it.

*****

"You're going to give me your power?", Boboiboy questioned to Dark in disbelief, "But what about you? Are you gonna be okay about it?".

        "The future holds it that I'll still have my power. I'm just gonna give you part of it.", Dark explained, "There's no time. I need to pass my power to you.". Boboiboy didn't understand it, but he just nodded in agreement. The sprite flew from Dark's shoulder and hid behind a big rock. Dark then hovered a bit and fired a purple aura at Boboiboy. It was stinging, yes. But Boboiboy didn't back off. It was going smooth until a fireball was launched at Dark, who took notice and disappeared to dodge. The aura faded off as well and Boboiboy fell on the ground.

        "Where did he go!?", a voice called in anger as the cave was lighted up with red, yellow, and white. Dark reappeared behind the rock his sprite was hiding. He took a peek and gasped when he saw three familiar looking elements looking around for him. Then four more elements came to check on Boboiboy.

        "Don't hurt him guys...! He... Dark... Just wants my help...!", Boboiboy said to the elements as he tried to stand up even though he was weaken out. Dark was stunned as he remembered who the seven other boys are. He got the sprite in his pocket and disappeared, leaving the eight boys.

*****

        "Aduh... This is what you get for running off without permission.", Papa Zola said in a parent way as Boboiboy was getting some of the scratches on his face and arms aided up. Leaf was doing most of the work since his powers were upgraded to heal.

        "I'm totally fine guys— Eh? Gopal? What happened to you?", said Boboiboy then he saw Gopal walking up to them with lots of bandages and gauze around him. He looked at bit annoyed.

        "Aya... It was all Leaf. He had a fit when he found out you were gone.", Ying explained as she recalled those... Horrible moments. Leaf just giggled nervously as he scratched his head, his cap went a bit shaken. Although, Lightning and Fire were just smirking. Somehow liking what had happened.

        "Eesh! It's all Boboiboy's fault! He left so suddenly!", Gopal exclaimed, or at least complained, as he pointed at Boboiboy. He caught a glimpse of Earth, who cracked his knuckles in warning not to hurt Boboiboy or else. Gopal went silent and behaved. None of them noticed Boboiboy's watch was fidgeting and glitching a bit.