Chapter #28

Everyone turned around and saw Boboiboy looking a bit displeased. "Boboiboy, calm down.", Fang whispered to him. He knew any minute now and one of the second tiers will come out.

        "Fine fine. Can you take the elements outta here?", the capped-boy asked, trying to be as polite as possible in front of the seven boys. The ravenette nodded and alerted the elemental boys to follow him. After they were gone, Boboiboy was alone with the two of his rivals. "I thought I told you guys to leave them alone.", he said as he crossed his arms.

        "Oh it's us again huh? They're the ones who didn't try to leave us alone!", Ying snapped in annoyance, "It's not even our fault they're acting like brats!".

        "Whose side are you on anyway, Boboiboy?", Yaya asked as she put her hands on her waist, "I thought you're suppose to be good! It's your fault that you accepted power even though you can't control it!".

        "Well guess what? I rather die if I have to!", the boy snapped angrily, then silence went up. He walked out of the laboratory all fumed up. He didn't know what to do. But one thing was in his mind.

*****

        The whole fighting in the laboratory was very loud. But afterwards it became silent. The time was 7:20pm. Ochobot, after being alarmed about the fight, went to the room FangBoy was sharing together. As the door opened, the robot was greeted by a cold, blizzard wind. "A-Ah...! B-Boboiboy...! Y-Y-Your i-ice element...!", he said as he was shivering at the coldness, which was obvious normal for him, "I t-told you to s-stop using the s-second t-tiers...!".

        "Then don't come in here!", the boy snarled at his friend as he melted down the frozen ice, "Ochobot, I need you to do me a favor. And no objections please.". Hearing that, Ochobot nearly flinched in surprise.

        "Ugh... What is it this time?", he asked as he sighed, "Your watch? Your rivalry with your friends?". He started listing down some things that the boy wants to be outdone.

"I need you to make a portal for me to go home."

        Silence. Boboiboy was going home? Where is 'home'? Pulua Rintis? "W-What? Why?", the robot asked as he stuttered a bit then gasped, "Y-You're... You're not quitting being a TAPOPS member, a-are you?".

        "Why? No one will know if I quit. No one will care.", Boboiboy said, rather arrogantly, "I'll be leaving 4:30 in the morning.". With that, he got on his bed and went to sleep. Ochobot gave a sigh as he pulled the blanket over the boy. Leaving is one thing, but seeing how the elements will react is gonna be another thing.

*****

        Tomorrow came... Well, 5:30am at Pulua's train station. Boboiboy was dragging his luggage bag while Ochobot was helping by carrying the other bag. "Boboiboy, please think before you do something like this.", the yellow robot said in concern, "You can't quit! The team needs you!".

        "The elements have my powers, Ochobot. They're like me. They can be the replacements while I'm quitting.", Boboiboy replied as he sat down on one of the waiting benches, "Besides, the others have more power and the fact that they don't really need me.".

        "Of course they need you!", exclaimed Ochobot, "You're the only one who has that power! The elements can't achieve it according to the data I studied about! Please don't leave!". He slowly moves his hand behind himself, trying to pull something out but then the station's speaker sounded.

        "Attention passengers. The train is now heading the Station Pulua.", the voice from the speaker announced. Boboiboy sighed as he got up and got his bags. He saw the headlights of the train coming close, even the train itself.

        "Sorry, my decision is final.", he said then the train stopped at the station on schedule, "I'm so sorry, Ochobot. Maybe you'll find someone better. Someone much capable to handle the powers.". He took off the Power Watch and gave it to his friend. With one last hug, the two let go and Boboiboy walked into the train. He put his bags down as he sat on the passenger's seat next to the window. He saw Ochobot was still in his place, staring at him. The boy just smiled as he waved at his friend. The train sounded its horn before it started leaving. For Ochobot, he reached his hand behind his back again and got the item he was reaching for; a yellow glow bracelet. It was given to him by Boboiboy on their first camping trip with the gang.

        "But you're the only someone I chose...", he muttered as he looked at the bracelet then looked ahead, seeing that the train is now far away. Back with Boboiboy, he opened one of the bags and pulled out an orange glow bracelet. He remembers he bought it, along with five other glow bracelets, and gave them to his best friends. It was kind of a tradition at their camping trip when they saw the aurora borealis and he gave the bracelets to his friends as a reminder to their friendship. Tears slowly form in his eyes and fell on the bracelet.

        "W-Why am I crying... This is the solution for them... Why am I hurt...?", he muttered to himself as he wiped away the tears and looked out the window, "Is it my fault... Or am I making myself all wrong without realizing it...". He was so lost in thoughts that he fell asleep. He had no clue that someone waa following him the entire time and felt the hurt in himself.