Chapter #32

*Time skipped after a month*

        Everything was so different. Danger wasn't in sight. Almost everything is at peace. The scene cuts to KokoTiam. Ochobot was working like usual. He really missed Boboiboy. That one time the boy left to go home (Season 1 finale), the Power Sphera begged to come along, but he wasn't allowed to. He sighed as he wiped the counters of the shop.

(A/N: I feel so bad...)

        Just then, a young boy approaches the shop. He was wearing scarlet-color features. Such as a scarlet cap, scarf, jacket with a white shirt, black pants, and black sneakers. "One hot chocolate please.", he said to the robot, who nodded and went to make the drink. The boy had a smile as he looked at the robot.

        "Here ya go.", Ochobot said as he placed a mug of hot chocolate next to the boy, "Just 15 ringgit.". The boy nodded and paid up with the exact amount of money.

        "Thank you, Ochobot.", he replied as he took a sip. The robot nodded and went back to work... Only to stop when he heard the customer said his name.

        "Wait... How did you know my name...?", he asked as he turned to the boy, who smiled and took the cap off. The robot was stunned when he recognized who it was. The one and only, Boboiboy.

        "Hehe... Hi Ochobot. Long time no see, right?", Boboiboy greeted with a smile as he scratched the back of his head. The response was a hug from his robotic friend.

        "Boboiboy! I really miss you!", he exclaimed as his voice sounded like he was sobbing, "How could you do this? Why didn't you tell me!?".

        "Mm... Sorry... I just wanna have some space for once.", Boboiboy replied as he hugged back, "How are the elements?".

        "Um... About them...", Ochobot stampered a bit, "They're not taking the whole "you are leaving" situation so much.".

        "Oh no... What did they do this time?", Boboiboy asked. Of course something bad will happen when he's not around to discipline the elements.

        "Your elements are at TAPOPS with your friends.", a voice answered. The both gasped when they saw Tok Aba coming to them. "They've been giving your friends a hard time these days you were gone.", he continued.

        "Alamak...! Granddad, can I go back to TAPOPS? Like, right now?", Boboiboy pleaded, earning a nod of agreement from the latter. After some series of packing, Ochobot launched a portal. He and Boboiboy entered it on the way to TAPOPS.

*****

        Back at TAPOPS, the team members are doing the usual business of the place. To their surprise, a portal opened up and Boboiboy and Ochobot came out from it before it closes. Boboiboy was the first one to look at everyone in the room. "Uh... H-Hi...?", he greeted nervously.

        "Oh my! My Disciple of Justice returned!", Papa Zola cheered as he scooped the young boy into a hug, "Why did you worry Justice like this, lad!? Don't you ever do that to your teacher! Justice... Never says 'bye bye'. He always says 'hi hi'!".

        "Maybe it's better if I didn't come back...", the young boy mumbled as he felt a bit embarrassed then he was placed down, only to get into a group hug by Yaya, Ying, and Gopal.

        "Boboiboy! We're so sorry!", they said in unison. Boboiboy was a bit surprised. He knew his elements forced his friends to apologize "or else".

        "I-It's okay guys! Now let me go...", he replied as he smiled then he was let go of, "Did the elements make any trouble around here?".

        "It's about time you came back, cadet Boboiboy.", Commander Koko Ci said as he stepped forward along with Sai and Shielda, "Your elements are behaving... In a very odd way. Are they always like this?". A loud crash was heard from the other room.

        "Um... Before you ask... Because just as soon as you left, they got a little...", Fang said then flinched when Sai and Shielda glared a him, likely telling him to tell the truth, "I mean, very frustrated. Especially Leaf. He's really doing a number in the other room. I think he misses you so much.". Boboiboy's eyes widen. He knows Leaf more than anyone. But he never knew he could get so upset...

        "I'll handle it...", he said before running out of the room to find his elements. And regretting to leave them.