Chapter #11

Time skipped and we were at the park area. I was chatting with Fang under a tree while always have to look over to the elements, who were playing together like normal kids. "So they lost all their memories?", Fang asked me as he looked at Fire who was chasing Wind around.

        "Yeah, of course. I'm not sure how to get those memories back...", I replied then I overheard Leaf dared Wind to bat the ball over his head, "Hey! Don't do that, Wind! You're gonna whack his brain out!". Yeah, Leaf is twelve so why not be protective?

        "I'm just gonna hit the ball, not him.", Wind clarified before batting the ball off Leaf's head perfectly and they both chased after the round object. I sighed at their childish behavior.

        "Geez Boboiboy, it's not that bad.", I heard Fang said to me as he watched Fire and Water combine their powers together, "Their just acting like normal boys... Well, the ones with elemental powers.".

       "Easy for you to say. You're the younger sibling who has an arrogant brother.", I remarked as I glared at him. He was about to reply when I saw Ochobot coming to us.

       "Boboiboy! Are you elements still with you?", he asked as I felt like he has something important to tell me. I nodded and pointed to where my seven bro--- I mean elements are. He looked at them and recounted to make sure they're here. After that, he looked at me and said, "So they're all here. Did you notice something odd about them? Something... Out of the ordinary?".

        "Well yes... Their attitudes changed or maybe just got mixed up.", I replied before looking at the elements, "Lightning became a bit open to the others rather than being loner-esque, somehow less serious. Leaf somehow shared Wind's cheerfulness, playfulness, and carefree attitude. Earth, who was the leader before, became close to the others. Light was somehow being the new leader and somehow a mother to them. Fire and Water are still in the same way, but I would likely call them twins.". Ochobot seems to be stunned by how their attitudes changed.

        "Um... Boboiboy?", Fang said, "Don't mind me interrupting but... What are those weird black marks on their palms?". I looked at the seven colored boys and... Well to be honest, I did notice those black colored element marks on their palms. I just played it off, thinking they put those marks on their palms themselves. But something tells me... There's something else about them.

        "They're not weird marks, Fang. They're the replacements of their Power Watches.", Ochobot replied then he started explaining, "Boboiboy, you may or may not notice their Power Watches are now gone. And the fact that they were actually born with their powers. The marks on their palms are significant to their watches. My scanners got the data that whenever they're using their powers, the marks glow to their signature colors. The same thing goes to their hair with unusual color strands. I guess you noticed that already.". I was so shocked at amazed at the same time. Well it's gonna be hard because they have to remain in a moderate temper. And if not... You probably know what will happen...

        "Hi Boboiboy!", a cheery voice suddenly boomed at me. I nearly screamed because I was deep in my thoughts and the voice shattered them like glass. I looked up and saw Leaf... Hanging upside-down with his legs hanging on a branch. "Hehe! You get scared so fast!", he remarked in a teasing way.

        "Hawty-ha-ha. For your info, I was deep in thoughts.", I shot back as I looked at him, "And get yourself down from there. Why are you hanging around for?". He was about to reply when...

        "Leaf! You can't just keep hiding! It's not fair!", Fire exclaimed as he looked at the younger element in anger. Leaf only smiled in a mischievous way.

        "Aww, you mad now?", he asked as he blew a raspberry at the red boy, who got fed up and threw a Fireball at him. Luckily, the green boy manage to dodge it with ease. I summoned a Waterball and extinguished the flaming sphere.

        "Guys! I already said you can't use your powers in public or even for playing! You're gonna hurt yourselves!", I scolded as I stood up and looked at them before turning to Fang, "I'm never gonna live another day.".

        "You'll get used to it. I gotta go now.", he replied before standing up and about to walk away.

        "Hey Fang! Can we come to your place?", Earth suddenly asked, earning nods from the others... I doubt things will be fine.

        "Uh... Guys... I'm being honest. You're not gonna last one minute at my place.", Fang clarified. But they're not buying it. Ochobot, who didn't wanna be part of the argument, went back to KokoTiam. Leaving us elements to join fang back to his home...