Chapter #29

Tomorrow came along. Everything was different around the station. The TAPOPS members gathered up at the main room. The weird thing is everything was so quiet. "Sail, something's different around the station. It's a bit disturbing.", Shielda whispered to her brother, who nodded in response.

        "Yes, I noticed. It's quiet. A little too quiet actually.", he replied as he looked around. There was no sign of the elements anywhere. And furthermore, no sign of Boboiboy. "And where did that Boboiboy run off to?", he asked back after observing the place.

        "Hm... Fang, where's Boboiboy? Didn't he know about our new mission today?", Commander Koko Ci asked as he recounted the members in the room.

        "I couldn't find him, Commander. He's not anywhere in the station and I doubt he left because all the space transports are complete.", the ravenette replied then he caught a glimpse on something. Ochobot was in the room, well, at a corner of the room. He was in his dormant form. "Eh? Ochobot?", Fang questioned as he picked up the Power Sphera and examined it, "Huh? It looked like his power drained out.". He pressed a secret button on the wall and got a charger then plugged it in Ochobot. Five seconds past and the Power Sphera awoken.

        "Ugh... What? I'm trying to sleep.", he asked in a tired voice as he looked away, "Is it morning already?".

        "Dey, how are you able to sleep even though your power is all drained?", Gopal asked obliviously, even though Ochobot meant that in sarcasm. The yellow robot sighed in annoyance.

        "Look, what do you want?", he asked, rather getting irritated, "Ugh... Lemme guess, is this about Boboiboy? If it is, leave me out of it. Because I have no idea where he left.". Hearing that, the members knew something was going on. And the little Power Sphera has something to do with it.

        "Boboiboy left? When? Why? And... How? Why didn't he let us know?", Yings summed up the questions in curiosity, "Did you have something to do with him leaving and that's why your power drained out?". That's when it all dropped out. Ochobot turned around to face them.

        "So why do you guys care!? It's not like you do! He... He left because he felt worthless here! On planet Earth has been awful, here's been awful, it just came with him!", he snapped, verily for the first time and it shocked everyone in the room, "He's never coming back to Pulua Rintis. He went back to his homeplace and even so gave back his Power Watch! He gave up on being a superhero.". After that was said, the robot's lid popped up and he brought out Boboiboy's Power Watch. Yaya took it and felt a lot of guilt.

        "B-But... What about the elements? He abandoned them too?", she decided to ask. Probably the elements are really upset. Mostly they might be attacking for no reason. Or maybe worse...

        "They're at the rooftop.", was the simple answer, "And don't complain that they can't breath up there. They can.". With that, Ochobot went back to charge and turned him systems to "sleep mode".

*****

        Meanwhile back on Earth (morning), the train stopped at Kirituan station. Boboiboy stepped out with his luggage bags. He then deposited the used tickets and walked off. He knew where he was going. After some minutes of walking, he stopped at a big mansion that was paint in white and yellow. He rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. The entrance gate opened and a woman stepped out. "Yes? Who is it---", she greeted but she was cut off when she saw the boy, "B-Boboiboy?". The said boy smiled as he looked at the woman.

        "Hi mom.", he greeted sheepishly, "Long time no see. I guess you didn't expect me to come home all of a sudden.". The woman ignored it and hugged her son, who hugged back. Boboiboy missed home so much. His stomach growled a bit and he chuckled. "I guess I'm hungry. Haven't got dinner yet.", he said in embarrassment.

        "Well just in time, I happen to have made your favorite waffles!", his mother said happily, "Come on in. "Hearing the "favorite waffles" term, the boy squealed excitedly and went inside with his bags. When he got in the mansion, he gasped when he saw a familiar man.

        "Dad!?", he asked excitedly, "Is it really you!?". The man was alerted and drew his attention to the young boy. He smiled as he kneeled down to Boboiboy's height.

        "Boboiboy? Look how well you've grown! You're becoming like your dad!", the man said as he hugged the young boy then looked at the wife, "Jessica, did you know he was coming? This morning is a little too unexpected.".

        "Actually it really is unexpected Amato. Boboiboy, did your Granddad know about it?", Jessica asked as she looked at her son, "Did you run away?".

        "What? No! I asked permission of course. And mom, I'm fourteen. I'm a big boy now and I can take care of myself!", Boboiboy said proudly as he puts his hands on his hips then he smells something from the kitchen, "Is... Is that the waffles!?"., He had stars in his eyes as he said that. The two adults chuckled and nodded their heads. With that, the boy squealed again and rushed off to the kitchen.