Chapter #5

Third Person POVs
        It was back to school the next day. And mostly during the whole class session, actually mostly in break time, Boboiboy would always look at the sky or even out the window. His friends thought he was just spacing out, but in reality he was thinking about something... Or rather some certain people. Anyway, time skipped to dismissal and the gang were at Kokotiam doing their homework together. One exception is that Boboiboy isn't with them. "Have the four of you befriended Boboiboy yet?", asked Tok Aba as he was cleaning the counter them looked at them.

        "Actually, not yet. But it seems like he doesn't want to be friends with us again...", replied Gopal, earning some nods by the other three, "Though he's acting kinda weird...".

        "I kinda agree. Just now after school, I saw him with Ochobot go to the pet shop and bought a goldfish for some reason...", Fang explained, not looking up from doing his homework.

        "Yeah. I saw those two with the goldfish. Then they went out from the clothes store with some clothes for fourteen, thirteen and twelve year olds in different colors and styles.", Ying added as she remembered when they encountered, "They were startled, mostly Boboiboy, then they left like we didn't see each other.".

        "Really? Well I saw them came out of the sports store with a bunch of sports balls.", said Gopal as he looked at them, "I thought he only plays soccer...".

        "I saw him too.", said Yaya, "He went out of the toy store with a bunch of stuffed animals in different colors. He later on came out of the bed store with some pillows. He seems to be in a hurry... Though I wonder what he's gonna do with all those things? It's like he's planning on something...". They suddenly heard some chatting, footsteps and wheels moving. They turned and saw Boboiboy and Ochobot chatting. Boboiboy has three wagons and he was holding the goldfish's bowl in his hands. A vine was tied on his waist, connecting the three wagons as he was walking.

(A/N: Very creative...)

        "You know, you could just buy him a potted plant instead. He's a flora lover...", Ochobot said as he looked back at the goldfish.

        "Well at least he has someone to listen to his questions.", Boboiboy replied before cringing a bit, "Because yesterday, I almost had a migraine when he asked me 'If nothing's faster than the light, then how did the dark get there first?'.". His robotic friend gave out a stifled laugh.

        "He's just as naive as you are though.", he remarked as he gave a teasing wink, "Good luck when you take care of them. Especially Fire because I still remember last time...". He then recalled what happened the last time Boboiboy Fire was out for the first time. Technically the fiery boy was careless enough to not know that the fireball actually belongs to him.

        "Yeah yeah... I'll take care of that. Especially when they're about to go Second Tier.", the boy replied, "I could use some help with all this...". The robot nodded and they went back home. Curious by how their conversation takes place, the four friends decided to follow them.

*****

        When the two arrived at the house, the door was locked... From the inside. "Well I did tell them to lock the door...", Boboiboy remarked in a dead-panned tone.

        "Don't worry, I'll open it from the inside.", Ochobot said before going in the opened bedroom window and to the living room to unlock the door. Boboiboy heard the click and was about to go in when he felt a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned around and saw his friends looking at him.

        "What are you guys doing here?", he asked in a stern tone as he held the fish bowl in his right hand and reached for the doorknob with his left hand.

        "Don't get your suspicion on us.", said Fang as he looked at the cap boy, "Are you hiding something? What's with all this stuff you have bought?". Boboiboy nearly flinched after that was brought up.

        "W-Why are you so curious?", he asked before making his voice louder, directing to the other side of the door, "I'm not hiding anything! This is all just personal to me!".

        "Well why is your voice like that?", asked Ying as she crossed her arms. She could see the nervousness in the boy's eyes.

        "Because this is how my voice sounds like!", replied Boboiboy, still keeping his voice like he was alerting whoever is inside the house, "I'm going in now! Opening the door!". As he turned the knob and pushed the door inwards, Fang pushed him forward, causing them both to fall and let the fish bowl flying. Luckily Ochobot manage to catch it along with the water and the fish. The others went in the house too, but no one was inside except Ochobot who unlocked the door.

        "Hm... No one is here...", said Yaya as she looked around then looked at Boboiboy, who stood up fromt he floor, "But when we find out you're lying, be ready.". She went out, along with the other three.

        "This is gonna be a long day...", Boboiboy said then a blue cap fell from the ceiling. The orange boy looked up and saw the elements having their arms and legs out to make sure they pin themselves on the ceiling so they won't be seen. "Oh wow, that's very clever...", Boboiboy remarked then the jumped down and Wind picked up his cap.

        "Wow! These are so cool!", Fire exclaimed as he picked up a red pillow and hugged it, "Mm...! And so soft...!". Boboiboy looked at the others who are very intrigued by the new items. The plan is that the items were meant for them to keep in their room. When the entered the bedroom with him, he was amazed. The ebd were in color themes. There were three beds at the back of the room. The middle bed was brown themed, the left side bed was yellow themed and the right side bed is blue themed. There were also two bunk beds. One was on the right side being red (top) and cyan (bottom) and the other bunk bed was on the left side being green (top) and white (bottom). He recounted the elements and realized one was missing...