Chapter #27

At the laboratory, the five not-grounded elements were accompanied with Fang as they studied. They mostly study about the Power Spheras and their origins. "I can hardly believe both Motobot and Dashbot are made at the same place. Their powers are kinda identical.", said Wind as he was reading the volume VIII of the Power Sphera textbooks.

        "Yeah, no kidding about it.", replied Fire then he remembered something and looked at Fang, "So Fang... You actually have shadow powers? I still remember that Shadow Tiger. Did you actually make it come to life?". The spectacled boy smirked before activating his powers and summoned the black beast. It roared at the elements, frightening them a bit. Although Leaf hid behind Earth because he was more frightened.

        "Heh. No need to be afraid. It's a good tiger.", Fang said as he went to the Shadow Tiger and pet its head, revealing it's a tamed beast, then the boy looked up and saw the cowering Leaf, "Leaf, come over here. It's okay.". With that, Leaf slowly made his approach. Fang smiled as he took Leaf's hand and put it on the tiger's head. Nothing happened. The green boy was amazed that the animal was tamed.

        "Wow... That's so cool!", he commented as he was fascinated then Fang made the tiger disappear, "Well at least there are no other dangerous animals here...". A meow was heard, making them jump a bit. For Fang, he just smiled as he looked down. Earth gasped as he saw a green cat with cactus-like fur rubbing on his ankle. It looked at the boy and meowed again.

        "Hey there, little guy.", Earth greeted as he picked up the cat and held it in his arms, "Huh... What odd fur you have...". The cat looked at him then looked at the elements, having the feeling that it remembers them.

        "That's Cattus. Our...", said Fang before fake-coughing a bit, "Cat on Guard & Duty here at TAPOPS. Better respect him.". He gave a teasing wink, earning a playful scrowl from the cat as it jumped from Earth's arms and went to Fang.

        "Wow, Cat on Guard & Duty? That's a new one.", Water stated as he kneeled down to take a better look at Cattus. The cat ran up to him and climbed on his arm to his shoulder. It jumped off and into Leaf's arms.

        "W-Whoa, you're an energetic kitty!", the green boy said as he hugged the little cat, "You're all mine, the others don't love you.". Hearing that, Fire and Wind were shocked at what Leaf said. Surely he can be joking. The ravenette heard the metal doors opened. He walked away from the group and saw Boboiboy along with Light and Lightning.

        "Are they free -off from timeout?", Fang asked, earning a nod from the orange-capped boy. As the two elementists left to find the others, Boboiboy sat on a near by chair and held his head in a bit of pain. "Still having a headache? I have some painkillers if you like.", his friend advised as he sat beside him.

        "Nah, it's okay. Don't trouble yourself.", replied Boboiboy as he smiled in reassurance, "It's not such a big deal. I just need some rest.". Although he wished he could stay home. The nightmare still surfaced in his head like a memory.

        "Boboiboy, one question one answer. Tell me, do you actually consider the elements as your own brothers?", Fang asked as he looked at Boboiboy. The orange boy stayed silent for ten seconds as he comtemplated.

        "Well yes. I don't care what the others think. I love my elements not by what others think.", he replied as he leaned back on the chair. Back with the elements, Leaf was fussing Lightning about. How? Let's just say the innocent boy was trying to get his relative to like Cattus. But good thing the other five aren't watching.

        "Come on Lightning, Cattus wants love~!", Leaf said as he move Cattus closer to Lightning, who disregarded the whole "cat love". His expression was literally saying "I've never been so emotionally conflicted in my life".

(A/N: Yeah me too.)

        "Stop it, Leaf. That cat isn't even ours.", the yellow boy said as he gained courage to finally talk. They suddenly heard voices. Not a long distance from them, they saw Yaya and Ying studying while chatting. "Oh no... They're here.", Lightning muttered as he and Leaf took a peek at the two girls. Eventually, Cattus jumped off Leaf's arms and to the girls.

        "Should we do something?", Leaf asked innocently as he looked at Lightning. The yellow boy gave a smirk, followed by a nod. He called Wind over and whispered something.

        "Oohh... I get it. Okay!", the wind elementist said then he stepped forward. The wind symbol on his palms began to glow in blue as his powers arise. He then summoned rope-like wind threads and pulled back the girls' chairs. They were startled, but angered after they hear the three boys laughing.

        "Okay, that's it!", Ying snapped as she stood up and approached the boys, "You think that was funny!? You guys don't have a clue about everything here and you're becoming our enemy! What do you guys even want from us!?".

        "Tch, you know what we want.", Lightning replied in a rather rude way, "We just want you to apologize to Boboiboy, why can't you even do it?".

        "It's so obvious, isn't it Lightning? They're just mad because Boboiboy is friends with them no-mo.", Fire remarked as he crossed his arms and smirked with the other elements nodding, "And they know it was all their fault.".

        "Us!? We're the problem!? You're the ones who made a mistake coming and existing here!", Yaya exclaimed as she pointed at the elements, who were a bit surprised by the response, "Oh? You're surprised because it's true?". Gaining their confidence, the girls smirked at the seven boys.

"They never made any mistake, why would you say that?"