Chapter #9

The next day, Boboiboy went to school. What's more? He left the septuplets at home. After school, his friends decided to visit him, the exception is that Fang isn't with them. Unfortunately, Boboiboy isn't home. So the three checked every room in the house to find him. Even the elements' bedroom. But the boy that they were trying to find was nowhere. And quite frankly, the elements weren't at home either. "Ugh! This is hopeless! It's like he escaped the house!", Ying groaned as she flopped on the couch.

        "I agree. But where could Boboiboy go even after school?", Yaya asked as she sat beside her friend. Just then, four lights of green, red, cyan, and white were seen dashing outside and to the back of the house to reach the window of the elements' room.

        "Hey! Maybe that's him now!", Gopal exclaimed as he saw the lights and went to the elements' bedroom, "Boboiboy! You never guess what! I went in your room, but it somehow changed. Did you move in some new furniture---".

        "Wait. You went in our room!?", a voice snapped. Gopal was surprised. Not one, not three, but four boys are now in the room with their backs turned. Back in the living room, Yaya and Ying also checked the seven-beds bedroom before Gopal did. They were a bit confused about the furnitures, the colors, and so the items. Was somebody staying in with Boboiboy? Why seven kids? Or maybe instead of seven kids, perhaps seven---

"You should not enter our room!" - Leaf

"Without permission!" - Fire

"It's rude!" - Water

"Get out!" - Light

        They nearly jumped when the voices snapped. Then Gopal ran out of the room screaming, like something was after him. "Boboiboy splitted into four!", he exclaimed in fright. The girls' eyes widen. They knew when they find Boboiboy, they're gonna have a serious talk. Back in the room, Light closed the door and sighed in annoyance.

        "What do we do now? They're in the house, in our room, and they saw us!", Leaf said in panic and he gripped on his green pillow.

        "I actually expect one answer from the smart one here.", Fire replied as he looked at Light while relaxing on his bed. The white boy could only nod.

        "I'll take care of that dark kid. You three, along with the other three, deal with those manipulators and that molecule changer.", he explained as he adjusted his gloves. The remaining three nodded.

        "So you're fine with the dark one?", asked Water. Light nodded. He going to have a talk with darkness...

*****

        Later that day, Fang was walking in the park to Kokotiam. He saw Boboiboy there doing his homework. As he tried to make his approach, someone called him. "You know if you have intentions, it's better to leave that boy alone.", a voice said behind him. Fang turned around... But no one was there. He thought it was just his imagination and turned back to walking. But he nearly flinched when he saw Light infront of him with his arms crossed and the white kid was not amused at the dark one's actions. "But on the other hand, I guess you seriously wanna keep messing with him.", he continued before walking to a near by table with only one chair and sat on the chair. Fang looked back to where Boboiboy is, and quite frankly, the orange boy was still there.

        "Hey shut up! You're not the boss of me!", he said to the light manipulator, who rolled his eyes as he smirked. Fang glared at him before approaching him. "Listen, you may be Boboiboy's new element, but you know nothing about me!", he snapped. Light just pushed the boy backwards and he was on a chair... Which was somehow brought in that spot.

        "Oh really? You wanna bet on that? Well tell me if I'm right...", Light replied confidently as he smirked, "... Fang Kutorone? Middle name... I don't know if I'm pronouncing it right but, "Shiiro (shi-ro)? Mostly in a bad mood. Has a lot of things against Boboiboy? Geez, even supervillains have things against him... They say you r brother left you when you were still 11? Feel bad about you...", then he whispered to his ear in an evil-like tone, "... Not.". Fang nearly jumped because everything Light said were correct. Like he already knows him.

        "H-How did you... How did you know all that!? We hardly even met!", Fang exclaimed as he felt a bit uneasy with the white boy, who just scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

        "If I tell you, do you even care to believe?", he asked as he crossed his arms, "Oh that's right. You and the others don't believe in Boboiboy so I guess you can't trust me.". He brought out a photograph from his jacket. It was a picture of Boboiboy with the gang. They all seem happy. "You clearly wasted your effort to be his friend just to break it.", he remarked as he threw away the photo, but Fang caught it.

        "Shut up! I care about him and the others care too!", he exclaimed, "You have no rights to cut into this!".

        "Do the math, boy. It's not like there's enough care in the world. not like you and those other three care anymore.", the white boy stated, "Like the abacus. You four times to help him fight evil, four times to spend time with him, four times to save the day, and always four to be his friends. But since we came, we seven times everything except... You guys just destroyed your friendship. And if you're thinking of starting over, ask yourself. Do you really want that to happen?". Silence went between them. Fang was speechless, the whole thing clouded his mind. "Look kid, odd numbers don't "add" up. There's not enough time for him to forget it. Not enough time just to be mad at him for a simple thing.", Light continued, "I'll give you time to think about it. Take my advise; if you can't reunite with him, just leave Boboiboy alone, let him do whatever he wants, or somebody's gonna cut back. You may go now.".

        "But... What about our other friends?", asked Fang as he stood up from his chair, "You're gonna talk to them too?".

        "It's personal.", Light replied quickly. Fang only nodded and turned to leave. "Oh by the way, we're always watching you guys.", he heard Light finished. He turned around, but the white boy was now gone... Probably left after the meeting.