Chapter #25

(A/N: Did things scare you guys in the previous chapter? I'm so sorry!)

"N-No... Leave them alone...!"

"Hm? Eh!? Boboiboy! Wake up!"

"Don't hurt them please...!"

"Boboiboy, you're having a nightmare! Wake up!"

Third Person's POVs
        Boboiboy was starting to be out of control. He was on the bed, yes. But his position is a bit off. His arms were down on the sides, like he was pinned but he wasn't. Sweat was rolling down his forehead as his body jerks. "Boboiboy!", the one who's calling him, Fang, exclaimed in panic as he shook his friend to wake him up. Surprisingly, he succeeded. But Boboiboy was still in a fear-attack as he looked around.

        "What... H-How... I... I...!", he stuttered out as his body was shaking in fear then he screamed when he saw the ravenette, who looked unharmed, "F-Fang...! I-I... Y-You're alive... I-I-I didn't kill anyone and you, d-did I...!?". Fang gave a confused look at what was being said.

        "Uh... No you didn't. You've been asleep or unconscious for five hours. And you're here.", he explained as he sat on the bed next to Boboiboy, "Besides, if you did kill me, I'm sure Kaizo is not gonna forgive you afterwards...". After that was said jokingly, Boboiboy sighed in annoyance as he rolled over to turn away from the ravenette.

        "Yeah yeah, very funny... At least you didn't try to prank me for being in a coma in five thousand years.", he replied as he was irritated when he remembered how Fang and Gopal pranked the young boy even though Boboiboy was just unconscious for a while. He felt a hand stroke his hair, calming him down a bit.

        "Hey, I'm sorry. I thought you forgot about that.", he heard Fang said as he continued stroking the orange boy's hair then the ravenette saw the white hair strand, "Be honest with me... Where did this white strand come from?". Boboiboy felt a blush crept on his face when the strand was being stroked gently. Not because of the gently effect he blushed, but because of what he remembered that caused the white strand to be there.

        "Mm... Long story short... When I was 10, I kinda messed with the hair coloring dyes. I forgot they were all permanent. I don't remember how long it'll be permanent...", he stampered then heard Fang laughing, "Hey! You better shut up!". He sat up and looked at his friend, who just continued laughing.

        "Sorry! I just didn't know you could actually get yourself in that kind of situation!", said Fang as his laughter died down, "I gotta admit, I knew there must be a reason why you wear your cap.". The younger boy could only nod. He looked over at the mirror and gasped. He wasn't looking at his reflection. At his point of view, a familiar boy in black was looking at at him with an evil grin. Boboiboy flinched and hid under the blanket in fright. Fang, however, was confused. "What's wrong?", he asked as he comforted his friend.

        "W-Well...", said Boboiboy as he pulled the blanket down and he told Fang about the scary dream he had. And after explaining, he broke into tears and buries his face on a pillow. "T-They said I'm actually one of them...", he mumbled, loud enough for the ravenette to hear. The ones who told that to Boboiboy wasn't really the seven elements themselves.

        "Who told you that anyway?", Fang asked in concern, but his friend shook his head saying that he doesn't know or he wasn't so sure, "Hey, it's just a dream. It's not gonna happen in real life. You yourself don't have it in to kill anyone.".

        "I know. But what if it will happen? And what about the elements?", Boboiboy asked as fear was consuming him again, "I'm sure they'll never forgive me if I'd kill them...". But one question was still in his head; who was that boy he saw?

(A/N: Yep, short chap. But FangBoy moment.)