Chapter 17

Finally I do the finishing touches to my painting and I stand back entranced by this piece of art. Unexpectedly someone is standing behind me and closing my eyes with both hands. The hands are big but soft as it covers my view. I can feel the tall body close to me, the smell of perfume is what gives it away. With my earphones still in my ears, my hearing blocked out, I turn around to look at the figure and there he is.. Lucas, tanding in my art room.

This is a first!

No one ever comes in here, especially a guy. And never would I, in my wildest dreams, think Lucas would be the one here.

"Hi" I say surprised while I remove my earphones.

"What are you listening to?" he asks taking one piece from me and sticking it in his ear.

"Masterpiece from Jessie J? Really?" he asks with a vast smile. I can't help but giggle at him, but yes off course it is!

"Well... I listen to anything really" I say shyly.

He looks across the room and his mouth is literally hanging open in surprise.

"Oh my word Lillie! This room is amazing" he says walking around the room gazing at every painting.

"Did you paint all of them yourself?" he asks making a stop at the newly painted piece.

"Yy ee ss" I stutter out as I find the question very obvious

"Was that yes I'm certain or..?" he asks with a sweet smile

"Yes... yes I painted them myself" I get out.

I feel slightly nervous talking to him, probably because he's in the same room with me and the thought of him kissing me in the hotel pool is still fresh in my mind.

Oh no, I just realized the clothes I'm wearing right now. An old t-shirt with paint on it and tights, ahhh why?!

"You truly are something, aren't you Lillie?.." was that a question?

"What do you mean?" I ask as he's walking away from the painting to face me.

"Something verrry special" he says slowly.

"Very talented and extremely, extremely goooood looking..." he softly swirls his finger around a stain of hair hanging out from my messy bun.

..."in a painted smeared t-shirt and tights.." he smiles and lowers to my level as he is slightly taller than me and places the sweetest warm kiss on my lips. This guy is driving me crazy! His sweet charm and full beautiful lips, I can't seem to control myself around him.

Staring into his eyes, thinking of every possible thing I can do to him, he snaps me out of my thoughts-in a serious tone he asks,

"You don't say much when I get this close to you, do you?" still looking into my eyes, my cheeks are warm and I know in my heart that I'm blushing.

"You see...speechless again...a girl of very little words..." he smiles and walks around the room looking at the paintings again.

"I...umm..." I try to explain myself but he just looks into my direction with a sexy smile and wait patiently for me to go on...

"..You have that effect on me Lucas..." was all I could get out.

As the words leave my mouth, as if he was waiting for me to say that, he gets very close to me and kisses me.. at first gentle and suddenly with an instant degree of intensity, we fully consumed each other in this moment.

The more I'm with Lucas, the more I want him. I'm falling head over heels for him, the way he understands me without saying much, the way I can express myself just by kissing him, I've never met anyone like him before.

I knot my fists in his shirt while kissing him and he pulls me closer against him. A soft groan escapes my mouth, this drives him over the top as I can feel how hard he is against me when he picks me up and puts my legs around his waist.

He places me on a nearby table and I explore all of him in this moment, the sweet taste of his lips, his strong arms around me and his deep breaths in my mouth. My breathing also picked up and he continues moving onto my neck, kissing and biting on me, sucking me then moving back to my lips and explores me.

"Lucas!" El shouts from a distance outside the closed door

"Are you staying for dinner?" she confirms in a high pitched voice

With his lips still locked on mine, this interruption makes me smile and I can feel his mouth turned into a smile too.

"Are you Lucas? Staying for dinner?" I ask placing kisses on his sweet lips

"Just to spend time with you, I will definitely stay for dinner" he responds

"It would be a pleasure to join you guys for dinner Mam" he returns the response to El's question

...

Sitting at the table- having dinner with Ella and Lillie

Lucas POV

Liliana Gagnon is the most intensely sexy and confident but shy woman I've ever met in my life. I love how I can make her blush, she's still so innocent but she know exactly what she wants in life. She drives me crazy when she kissed me in her art room, so crazy I want to take her home with me and never give her back again.

The way her body responds to mine, the fact that she can't say certain things to me, but with her body she expresses herself.

God I'm sitting here with a massive boner right now. She probably knows the effect she has on me, I'm positive she wants me just as bad as I want her. I want to know everything about her.. I want her like I've never wanted another woman before.

If I'm not mistaken, she might be the perfect one for me...

****