Chapter 20

"What are you thinking about Lillie?" he asks pulling me back to reality as he hands my glass to me. Did he see the way I looked at him?

"I'm just thinking about tonight.. how great the night is with you, I'm really enjoying myself" I confirm

I'm also thinking about kissing you again.. My subconscious adds

He sits next to me on the couch and holds his glass up "Cheers to an amazing evening then because I'm also enjoying myself very much" I bring my glass up as his eyes are again piercing right through me. What an intense look.

We drank our wine and just as I'm about to say something he leans in and starts kissing me. Oh how my head is spinning all of a sudden. Can the wine be the cause of this? He puts the glass that he is holding down on the table close to him and takes mine too and places it there.

He leans towards me as he kisses me intensely. This automatically causes me to lean slightly backwards onto a pillow on his couch. He holds my face as he's kissing me-the sweet wine taste of his tongue enters my mouth.. I can feel the heat in my body starting again and I softly brush my chest against his.

He moves his body closer towards me too and my legs are slightly open but he moves in-between them which unavoidably opens them more. He gently rubs against me- I feel his man parts against mine and how hard he is for me.

Oh wow! This is not good! This is moving way faster than I expected...Quite! I scream to my subconscious, pushing the thought out of my head. I want this to happen, I finally found someone who's just as crazy about me as I am to him. If it happens, it happens..

My entire body surrenders to him. I can't seem to pull away from him and neither can he pull from me. It is as if this is destined to happen.

Fuck what is this girl doing to me? How am I going to control myself around her when I can feel that she wants me just as bad as I want her? I should stop, but I can't!

His hand is gently gripping my hair as he kisses me and pulls away, with deep desire in his eyes, I can see how much he wants me. He moves his hand in under my shirt and hesitantly strokes his fingers over my stomach- slowly moving he's hands up to my breasts while kissing me again. Soft groans escapes my mouth as he rubs on my breasts. They are full in his big hands, softly cupping them and rubbing on top of my bra.

I hope I'm not making a mistake-My subconscious warns me again

I have so much desire for him right now I want him so badly. In the moment, just to show my subconscious whose boss, I take his shirt off as I'm dying to see him without one. Oh my god! I was right! He is so sexy!

I stroke my hands over his tight-muscled chest as he stares into my eyes, still lying backwards on the couch.

"Do you want me to stop or can I go further Lillie?" he asks breathing heavily

In this moment my entire thinking has blurred from the good sensation. I nod yes to Lucas but he was not going to except just a nod from me.

"Say it Lillie...Say you want me just as bad as I want you..."

"I want you Lucas...I want all of you..." i say without hesitation

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's note:  Please note the rest of this chapter contains an explicit scene of sexual content and if you do not feel comfortable in reading this, please skip the chapter.