Chapter 25

"There's a massive deal going down soon and I've been working very closely on this case, hopefully if all goes well, the bust will put Hailey and Elliot away for a very long time" he adds

"I always suspected something out of the ordinary especially after what happened with Hailey now, but I never thought it was anything close to what you've told me now" I say still confused and disappointed but also relieved all at the same time.

"Do you trust me Lillie? Because I will protect you no matter what! And you don't need to get involved in any of this, this is my problem but you need to understand what I'm dealing with and you can't tell anyone, especially Ella. This is a part of your life, so you have the right to know this. And I trust you completely to tell you this" he says still kissing and holding me.

He asks me again "Do you trust me Lillie?"

"Off course I trust you Lucas" I say with a tender smile

"Do you love me Lillie?"

My smile grew much larger when he asked me this and I say sincerely,

"I do Lucas. I love you"

A sigh of relieve escapes his mouth "You had me stressed out there for a second when you did not answer on that" I smile at him and ask:

"I suppose you know everything about me then?" I ask curiously but I also know the answer to this. There's a little hope inside me that prays he does not know everything.

"I do, but only because it's my job to know and I was investigating Elliot so Hailey was a link to him so I had to find out what links them.." he says honestly.

"There's one last thing you should know about Hailey..." he confesses

Oh no...here it goes...he waits in suspense as if he's deciding against telling me more.

"Tell me please Lucas, I can't keep living a lie so you have to tell me everything you know" I beg

"Okay, when your father died, Hailey managed to fraudulently sign a part of his trust. She had some contacts and managed to pull it off. So she got a hold of a small portion of his money..." he lets out

Well, I know she's a horrible person so this doesn't really surprise me at all!

"Your father left...a lot...

He left behind Billions for you and Ella. His trust was made out 80/20. 80% to you and the other 20% is to Ella"

"What?!?! Did you say Billions!? I ask in surprise

"You heard me. Like I said she managed to take a very small portion of it, but don't worry about that now, I will get it back. I promise. I've already handed this information over and this matter will be resolved as soon as possible..."

"When did you find this out?" I ask curiously

"About a week ago babe" he confirms

Oh my god, I suddenly feel like I want to faint and throw up all at the same time.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I'm so glad I could finally get that off my chest" he says with a smile

"People will get in contact with you and Ella, so don't worry about trying to explain anything to anyone. You just keep all of this between me and you okay?"

"Wow, it sure is a lot to take in but I'm glad you told me all of this. I will keep this to myself, thank you for being so honest with me Lucas"

A Couple of days go by...

...

This week went by very fast and Lucas have been looking very well after me. I won't deny, everything he told me days ago was a massive shock to me. I feel relieved by the fact that I see everything so clear now, but I won't have any of this bring me down.

"I'm going to miss seeing you every day Lucas" I says disappointed while gathering all my clothes.

"I hate the thought of you leaving Lillie...I want you here with me every day" he says with a sexy smile that brings out the most gorgeous dimples.

"Stay here!" he lets out without giving it a second thought.

"Move in with me Lillie..."

"Wait, what? No" I say unexpected.

"Why not?" he asks surprised to my response

"I can't Lucas. We... It's very soon and I don't want you to get fed up with me in a couple of months' time!" I say honestly.

"There's no way that I will get tired of you Lilian Gagnon! Ever! It would be perfect, we both work and we will get to see each other every day and at night? It's absolutely perfect!" he says getting very excited. His eyes widen with excitement but I don't know if this is a good idea. This is very soon..

Just as I'm about to say something he interrupts me before I kill the mood again.

"Do you want to settle with only seeing this body every now and again or every day of your life?" he says playfully and pulls his shirt up showing his sexy abs and swinging his body from side to side.

I laugh at him but soon enough my smile fades away. I want this to be as perfect as it sounds, but I know nothing in this world is perfect. And everything happening in my little life at the moment, I really wish everything can be perfect.

"It's a suggestion, think about it and let me know because I know I want this more than I want anything else in this world" he says leaving me thinking about it.

"Okay" I say with a smile

"Okay – as in Yes, you will move in with me or okay you will let me know?" he asks slightly confused with my short-word answer.

"Yes, I want to move in with you" I smile with a shy smile and out of great excitement he grabs me and picks me up from the floor and kisses me.

"This is going to be absolutely amazing, I promise you" he assures me

"Your Birthday is around the corner, just think how great it's going to be that we celebrate this together!? I will arrange for everything and I have something special in mind already" he says in an excited tone.

****