Epilogue The light inside

"Congratulations Lillie, we love what you've done with the place!" Mr. Lowry says in the company of his wife and some friends.

And if you are wondering, yes, the spacious building I looked at a couple of weeks ago was the perfect choice for me. I loved it so much when I first saw it, I knew with some help I could make the place look amazing. This is where I can fully express myself.

Lucas walks over to me with two champagne glasses in his hand,

"I am so proud of you baby, congratulations. You've done an amazing job with the place" he gives me a kiss on the cheek and hands one glass to me.

"I am so glad everyone could make it tonight; please enjoy yourselves and the art! It makes me very happy that I can share this success with the people I love. Thank you all for being a part of my life"

"Let's toast to that!" Lucas says holding his glass up.

Every single painting in this gallery tells a story about me. Where I came from and who I have become. Anyone's simple life can be turned upside down, but sometimes little miracles of life happen. Sometimes bad things happen to good people but no matter how hard things can become, you stand strong and you should never lose the light within yourself. No matter what, life has a way of working itself out anyway.  All that you can do is be the best person that you can be for the people you love!