Chapter 21

"That was amazing" he says as he's still catching his breath and me too.

"It really was" I confirm

I can't believe that actually happened. That really was amazing.

"You want to take a shower with me? I'll give you something to wear then we go to my room and relax?" Awkwardly I take my panties and slip them on when he answers his own question and say,

"Or we could stay on this comfortable couch and I don't know...maybe sit here naked and chat..?" he continues with a laugh

"I would love to, but it's getting late so I.."

"Stay with me tonight" he interrupts me

I look at him to see if he is serious and his serious face expression confirms just that.

"You want me to stay the night with you?" I ask very uncertain as if I did not hear him correctly, but I definitely heard him.

He looks into my eyes and nod yes with a smile.

"I..I.. want to but.." I start saying when the front doorbell rings.

Who could that be??

Lucas frowning at the bell ringing and probably also wondering who it is, says

"Here, put my shirt on, let me go see who's at the door" he slips his Jockey on with his denims right after and walk to the front door shirtless. I look around the living room for my clothes but can't find my shirt anywhere. I take his and pull it over my head and slide my denims on.

"Natalie, hi"

"Lucas! Hi! It's nice to see you stranger" she hugs him. "Seems like I should be the one running after you to make contact, because you just don't answer my call or texts..." Natalie says sarcastically but happy to see Lucas.

"Yeah sorry I was uh.. busy with work and stuff" Lucas says as an excuse. He purposely avoided her.

"Can I come in?" she asks pushy

"Natalie, it's not actually a great time right now, I have a..." Lucas continues but Natalie interrupts,

"I'm leaving again tomorrow morning, I have to be at the airport early so I thought I'd stop by to say goodbye" she says, already walking past Lucas and pushes the front door open. She walks in and her eyes widen into a dark, almost black colour.

"I was trying to tell you that I have a date inside Natalie" Lucas says irritated with her bossiness.

Natalie is just standing there, completely shocked as she looked at me. She clearly did not expect to find me here.

"Hi" was all I could get out.

If this isn't awkward then I don't know what awkward is. Natalie has jealously written all over her face.

"Okayyyy this is completely... unexpected, but hi Lillie" she says sarcastically

Her eyes travel to the shirt that I'm wearing then they meet mine again.

Why is it such a surprise to her that I'm here? She clearly has a thing for Lucas and me wearing his shirt, is confirmation that we have something going on.

"Well, I should get going..." she says looking at Lucas then back to me. Lucas politely smiles at her before she continues

"I didn't know Lucas had someone over but I just came by to say goodbye before I go back home..." she turns around, holding back tears, before she rushed out the door.

What the hell was that?

Lucas can see how confused I am and he just pulls his shoulders up in confusion too then goes after Natalie.

"What the hell was that Nats?" he asks walking behind her to her car.

"Why are you so upset?" he asks confused

With this sudden outburst, I went to the door to hear what this is about.

"You know what Lucas?! I can't believe you! I've tried everything in my ability to show you that I'm good enough for you. But you just like to kiss girls then forget all about them" she lets out

"What the hell are you on about Natalie?! You were the one who kissed me! I told you many times that I don't have feelings for you in that way!"

"Yeah Lucas, but I told you that I do...so you just decided to fall in love with Miss Gagnon there who you don't even know well and forget all about me?" She says crying while getting in her car.

Just before slamming her car door she looks back at Lucas and says,

"Goodbye Lucas" and she sped away.

What the hell was that?

Lucas walks up to me and shakes his head

"I'm sorry about that..." he says taking my hand and walks me back in the house.

"Why was she making such a scene?" I ask him but he shakes his head again

"She clearly has a thing for me but I was not expecting her to lash out like that. She's very weird when she sees me with you.."

"Yea, I noticed. Why was she saying that she's not good enough for you?" I ask curiously

Rubbing his head he looks at me and says "I've known Natalie for a very long time and she's never seen me with a woman before...She always wanted to be more than friends, but I was never interested."

"Oh yeah that makes sense why she was acting like..." I pause as I feel this is not my place to interfere.

He walks up to me and holds my face with both his hands, bringing his face close to mine.

"I fell head over heels for you from the moment I met you, Miss Gagnon" he says jokingly and places his lips on mine and in a deep kiss he picks me up with my legs wrapped around his waists and carries me to his bedroom.

And I fell head over heels for you too Lucas.

****

This is what Lillie looked like on her date with Lucas :)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.