She's Toxic

"Listen Nick, I like you. More than I've liked Zion okay?" Hailey said staring into the boy's eyes.
"Hailey you're just saying-" Hailey waved the boy off.
"No I'm not. Honestly I really like you Nick, I always have. I pushed my feelings away because I thought you didn't like me... maybe you don't ev-" Hailey was cut off by Nick's lips colliding with hers.
The girl gasped and kissed back. The boy pulled away and looked into the girl's brown eyes and smiled softly. When Nick looked at Hailey he felt his attraction grow for her. He moved a stray hair out of her face, and cupped her cheek.
The girl kissed the boy softly, and he kissed back harder. The girl grabbed his neck to deepen the kiss. The boy smirked and hovered over the girl.
        "You sure?" He asked and the girl nodded. Nick slipped off Hailey's shirt and kissed down her chest. The girl pulled at the hem of his hoodie. The boy chuckled as he slipped off the hoodie he was wearing.
The girl stared at the boy's chest that was now exposed. The girl started to trace his tattoo that was on his chest. Nick smiled at the feeling of her finger along his chest.
"I love your tattoos" Hailey said moving her hand to his left arm. He smiled at her and pecked her lips quickly. The girl ran her hands down his chest, and stopped at the waist band of his sweatpants. She untied the strings making him gasp.
She slipped her hand into his sweats and the boy bit his lip. She then pulled his sweats down, and the boy slid his hand into her shorts. Hailey gasped and watched him as he did so. Nick smirked then slipped off Hailey's shorts painfully slow.
       The blonde then pulled the boy back up to her and starting kissing on his jawline. The boy groaned at the feeling, and the girl left hickies on his jawline. She then kissed down his neck, making him shiver.
She started sucking a hickey on his neck. The boy titled his head to give her more access. Once the girl pulled away from him, he attached his lips to the girl's neck. He sucked dark hickies onto her neck making her whine. The boy pulled away for a moment, locking eyes with the girl to double check that she actually wanted this.
       "You sure you want to do this?" Nick asked, before going further with his actions.
        "Yes. I've always liked you Nick and-and I need to numb this pain" Hailey said and Nick nodded slowly. He kissed the girl hard and she kissed him back.
       The boy bit her lip making her gasp, and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. The two fought for dominance, and Hailey almost won. She lost when Nick started to grind on her. The girl gasped at the sudden feeling, making her lose dominance. The boy smirked and pulled away from the kiss.
         "I'm assuming Zion didn't do that, huh?" Nick smirked, and ran his hand down her side.
       "No he didn't, fuck him honestly. Do it again Nick!" Hailey said and the boy grinded onto her again. The girl gasped and the boy smirked at her.
"You sure you're ready for this? I'll go easy if you want" Nick said and the girl shook her head.
"Nah fuck that" Hailey said and the boy winked at her.
After an hour, Nick laid down beside the girl. She smiled at the boy and nuzzled into him.
"Are we gonna just tell them you cheated or we playing this off?" Nick asked unsure of Hailey's feelings.
"We'll just play it off for now... the less they know it's better. But eventually I gotta tell Z" Hailey said and the brown haired boy nodded.
"I'll get dressed and leave your bunk. I'll see you in the morning" The boy said leaning over to her and kissed her softly. Hailey kissed back as the boy slipped on his pants and left the bunk.
For some reason, Hailey did not feel guilty for sleeping with Nick. She did cheat on Zion, but he did leave her in the hospital to mourn alone. Deep down she knew her and Nick had to keep their plan running.
        Hailey- hey, delete these after we've discussed
         Nick- ight baby girl
         Hailey- I like the new nickname 😏
Nick- I'll use it more often then 😋
Hailey- so I'm just gonna put makeup on my hickies 👌🏼
         Nick- ight, I'll just say I fucked around with a random chick or whatever 
        Hailey- well damn okay
         Nick- 😭
         Hailey- hopefully it'll work out
          Nick- it will babe dontcha worry 😉
          Hailey- STOP WITH THE WINKY FACE MARA
          Nick- why? Does it make you feel a certain way? 😉
          Hailey- maybe... maybe not 😳
          Nick- well maybe this will make you feel a certain way 🤤