Selfish

"Hey Nick want to go on a double date sometime?" Edwin offered to Nick who was sitting next to him.
         "Yeah! That would be pretty cool man. When should we do it?" Nick asked to the now dyed silver haired boy thought for a moment.
         "Maybeeeeeee this weekend?" the boy asked and the brown haired boy agreed.
"Yeah I'm down!" the brown haired boy said.
The two girls walked into the room to see their boyfriend's talking to one another.
"We're gonna on a double date this weekend" Edwin said and Hailey was shocked by the sudden date.
"Oh" is all Hailey managed to get out. Her and Nick never went on a formal date by themselves, so she was a bit upset this would be their first "real date" as a couple.
"It would be fun, wouldn't it babe?" Nick asked all smiles and the girl just shrugged.
"Y-yeah..." Hailey stuttered out and walked up to her room. Nick and Edwin exchanged looks before looking at Ashley.
"Sounds good to me! I'll go talk to her" Ashley said, only for Nick to stop her.
"No I think I should" the brown haired boy said before walking up the stairs to follow his girlfriend. She was sitting on their shared bed just staring blankly at the wall. "Babe?" Nick asked making the girl jump.
"O-oh hey" the girl said softly, and the boy sat next to her.
"What's wrong? I thought you would like the double date idea..." Nick said softly, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. The girl just sighed at his comment.
"I-I do Nick, but that's not the issue..." Hailey said, looking down at her hands as she played with her thumbs.
"Then what's going on?" The boy asked tilting her chin up to look up at him.
"I-I just wanted a real date with you by ourselves as our first date... n-not a double date..." Hailey paused for a moment before continuing. "Okay n-n-now that I'm saying it out loud I sound really selfish..." the girl averted her eyes from Nick's brown ones.
"Babe that's not selfish! You're just-it makes sense... I mean, we can do a regular date with just us before the double date. If you'd like?" Nick offered trying to compromise.
"Is that what you want, or are you doing it for me?" Hailey asked, not wanting this to be one sided.
"I do... I never really thought of a date with you" Nick said making Hailey's eyes widen. She started to assume the worst. Was he just dating her for sex? "Okayyyy that sounds REALLY bad let me rephrase it..." the brown haired boy said.
"Yeah, you better fucking rephrase that" Hailey said, her anger getting the best of her.
"Chilllllllll" Nick said putting his hands up in defense. "Listen, I meant I never thought of it because I-I just... fuck... I don't know how to word it..." Nick said making Hailey stand up.
       "Fuck this whole conversation. We'll go on the double date as our first fucking date I don't fucking care" the blonde said before exiting their shared bedroom.
        "Hailey!" Nick said following her as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into him. The girl looked at him and was about to say something when he kissed her. The girl pulled away and yanked her arm away from him.
        "No don't even try and reason with me about this..." Hailey said and walked down the stairs. Nick groaned in frustration.
        "WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING SENSITIVE?!? YOU'RE FUCKING ANNOYING SOMETIMES!" Nick yelled walking after her. Hailey faced him and let out a deep breath.
       "I AM NOT  BEING SENSITIVE! ALL I DID WAS EXPLAIN MY FUCKING FEELINGS! AND IF I'M "SO ANNOYING", WHY DON'T YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME!?" Hailey yelled through anger shocking Nick, Edwin and Ashley.
        "Hailey...you don't mean that..." Ashley said softly walking over to her friend. The brown haired girl placed her hand onto the blonde haired girl's shoulder who shrugged it off.
        "Um, yes I fucking do. If I'm so sensitive and annoying why doesn't he just fucking break up with me and find someone else whose BETTER!?" The blonde fought back at her friend.
         "I think you two just need to cool down... Ash told me you two already fought earlier..." Edwin said and Nick looked at him.
         "Yeah know what? FUCK YOU HAILEY. Maybe I will fucking break up with you" Nick said before walking out the front door and slamming it. Edwin walked after him, and Hailey's eyes started to water.
        "Hailey..." Ashley said in complete shock. The blonde's eyes started to water and tears ran down her face.
       "I-I-I deserved it..." Hailey said as she ran upstairs tears streaming down her face like a river. Ashley ran after her only for Hailey's bedroom door to be slammed in her face.
         "HAILS!!!" Ashley yelled and the older girl didn't respond. Hailey logged onto her finsta and decided to post something. She knew wasn't a good idea since her emotions were all over the place, but she had to rant.

 She knew wasn't a good idea since her emotions were all over the place, but she had to rant

Liked by czkfortnite and 4 others.
hailsasavage- sometimes I regret what I did to hurt you. I want you back, wow I sound like 5SOS. But I really do miss us being a thing. If I didn't fuck up, we'd still be together. I fucking miss you and I wish things were different. I wish I could undo what I said. But I had to fuck up, right? I really had to. Now I'm hurting for the second time today because I'm treated like fucking SHIT. But not like you'd care. I'm saying "you" cause you'll fucking KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER... I just wish I wasn't a fuck up or annoying piece of shit, but I am. Maybe it's better off if I'm alone... 🥺💔
View all 8 other comments.
       czkfortnite- Hails... you know I'm always here but don't do this... just text or call me. You know I love you but shit this isn't something you should do...
       asshleyspam- ummmmmmm Hails wtf?!?!? Take this down dumbass! I don't care if it's on your finsta
eggwin- this is what we not finna do Hails.... 😐
         LILBHERE- uhhh yikes 😳
         aus10- and I- oop 
nicholascspam- YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!, I THINK I SHOULD JUST FUCKING BREAK UP WITH YOUR ASS