Five Hours

Later that day, Ashley and Brandon came to the venue to watch the Iconic Boyz perform their first show. Ashley knocked on the tour buses door. The door opened and Nick stood there. He was smiling then frowned when he saw who it was.
"Is Hails here?" Ashley asked, and Nick sighed and shook his head.
"No. I was going to see if you knew where she was..." Nick said trailing off, starting to feel bad. He overreacted about Hailey saying she missed Zion.
"No... we got into a little fight and I wanted to talk to her. She won't answer my calls or text messages... where's she go?" the brown haired girl asked.
"I-I don't know Ash... I overreacted on her, and she started crying and left the tour bus" the brown haired boy said pulling at his hair.
"What'd you say to her?" Brandon asked trying to get into this conversation.
"She was texting Zion and told him she missed him and then I fucking overreacted and said shit that I shouldn't have said. I told her that I don't need her..." Nick said softly, and his eyes watered. "WHICH IS BULLSHIT! I DO NEED HER IN MY LIFE!" the boy yelled and Brandon placed his hands on his shoulders.
"We'll find her Nick, don't worry. Maybe she went to take a walk to breathe and think" Brandon said and Nick shrugged. What if Hailey really left and went back to Zion? But would she actually do that to him? he questioned.
        "I'm going to keep calling her and see if she picks up. This worries me, she never does this" Ashley said taking out her phone and dailed her friend's number again.
          Hailey was on the way to the airport. She wanted to get away from everyone. Sure, running away from her problems wasn't the best idea but that's what she was doing. Hailey's phone rang and she saw that it was Ashley and dismissed the call.
         Hailey parked her car in the airport and decided to text Zion.
         Hailey- do you mind if I come to Ottawa? I need to get away... Ashley hurt me and then Nick said he doesn't need me in his life...
         Zion- what a fucking dick. How about I go to you instead? Where are you? 
          Hailey- oh but I'm already at the Texas airport...
          Zion- I don't think it's a good idea for you to come to me, I'll come to you. I'll go to the airport now. Stay there and wait for me, okay?
         Hailey- yeah thanks so much Z ❤️
         Zion- anything for you hun ♥️ I'll text you when I land
          Hailey- Alright ☺️
          Zion- it's about a little over a five hour flight. You sure you don't mind waiting?
          Hailey- Z it's literally 11am so it's not that late. Have a safe flight
         Zion- thank you!
         Hailey waited for Zion at the airport. A five hour wait was becoming annoying. She decided to listen to Ashley's latest voicemail.
         "Hey Hailey it's me Ash... I'm really sorry about what I said. I wasn't thinking straight. Please call me. Nick and I are worried sick about you. He didn't mean shit he said either. Please Hails come back to us we're fucking scared... I love you Hails I'm really sorry"
          Hailey let out a sigh and decided not to call back. She wasn't in the mood to talk to them right now. If Nick was so upset, why hasn't he tried to reach her? She felt like Ashley was using him as an excuse to get her to listen to her.
         Five hours pasted and Hailey decided to walk into the airport. Zion should be landing anytime soon. She waited and waited and saw that his flight was here already.
        Hailey smiled brightly and waited at the baggage claiming area. She saw her ex-boyfriend laying down on his luggage.
          "Z!" Hailey exclaimed running towards him. The boy smiled at her still laying down.
        "Hey Hails" Zion said with a smile. Hailey took out her phone and took a picture of him. "No paparazzi please" the boy said covering his face joking with the girl.
        "Oh shut up. You need help carrying your bags? You got enough for years damn" the girl said looking at all of the luggage.
        "It's not all of mine... Elom wanted to come too" the dreaded haired boy said.
        "Where is he?" the blonde asked and felt someone jump onto her back. "WHO THE FU-" Hailey was interrupted by the younger boy's voice.
         "HI HAILS!" Elom yelled into Hailey's ear.
          "HI ELOM WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" Hailey yelled back to the younger boy.
        "I haven't seen you in forever!" Elom said as he got off of Hailey. Zion stood up and gave Hailey a tight hug.

 Zion stood up and gave Hailey a tight hug

Liked by zionkuwonu and 56,008 others.
hailsss_19- look who decided to save me from the pain caused here in Texas 🤧 @zionkuwonu
View all 55,690 other comments.
zionkuwonu- 🤪✌🏼 it's meeee bitchesssss
elomkuwonu- hey the better Kuwonu is here too aka me
         .ashleyyy.- Hails!!!!! Come back I need to talk to you. Please don't ditch us for Z I swear to god 😭😭😭
         therealnickmara- Hailey I wasn't serious about you leaving me. I need you in my life Hails... please don't do something you'll regret! I love you baby girl always ❤️
           hailsss_19- @therealnickmara if you loved me, you wouldn't have said that shit. Also you would've fucking came after me after I started crying because you fucking hurt me 💔
          zionkuwonu- @therealnickmara it's funny how her EX is there for her more than her BOYFRIEND is but aight do you.
        Hailey sighed and locked her phone. Zion went to Hailey and hugged her tightly. The girl started to cry into the boy's chest.
       "I-I-I dunno what t-to do Z" Hailey stuttered out crying. Elom watched the two embraced and took a photo of them. He decided to post them onto his Instagram.

Liked by mandy_kuwonu_ and 12,430 others

elomkuwonu- this is the superior couple I don't give a fuck what y'all bitches being saying. Zailey >>>> Nailey any day 🚫🧢 @zionkuwonu @hailsss_19
View all 11,089 other comments.
           mandy_kuwonu_- wait they're back together?!? Oh my god 🥺😭
          elomkuwonu- @mandy_kuwonu_ no ma but they're cute af and embracing cause Hails is crying 
          zionkuwonu- I'll never stop loving Hailey, Elom. She's my girl even though she ain't mine, it's the fact that I'm hers 😉 @hailsss_19
          hailsss_19- @zionkuwonu I see that Phases pun but awwww we cute cute 🥺♥️
          therealnickmara- oh so that's what's happening aight ✌🏼 @hailsss_19
          hailsss_19- @therealnickmara stop assuming shit I'm fucking crying because of YOU and he's hugging me stfu and stop overreacting
            therealnickmara- @hailsss_19 I should be the one holding you NOT your ex....
           elomkuwonu- @therealnickmara can you fucking get out of my comments?! No need to be a little bitch because you don't know how to treat your girl right 🤡
          "Z?" Hailey asked pulling away from the boy.
          "Yeah?" Zion asked picking up his bags, Elom doing the same.
         "Should I go to the show tonight?" Hailey asked, and the taller boy thought for a moment. Should she, or should she not?