You Claim You Love Me

"Come here baby" Nick said opening his arms for her. Hailey smiled and ran over to him and sat in his lap. The boy smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "My baby girl" he said kissing her cheek.
       "My baby boy" Hailey said placing her lips onto his. The boy kissed her back. The girl pulled away and turned to straddled the boy. The boy bit his lip as he watched the girl who continued her actions.
"I love you. Thank you for letting me move in" Nick said rubbing his thumbs on her hips.
"I love you too. No problem" Hailey said and moved in closer to the boy. The boy groaned at the friction from the girl's movements on his lap. "Oh, s-sorry" the blonde said blushing hard.
"Don't be sorry, it felt good" the brown haired boy said with a blush coating his own cheeks. Hailey nodded and kissed the boy's neck. The boy hummed and tilted his neck to give her more access.
"Is this how you're welcoming me home?" Nick asked raising his eyebrow and biting his lip.
"I think so..." Hailey said as she ran her hands down his chest. The boy watched her movements as her hands made it to the hem of his shirt. The girl pulled it up and slipped it off him.
         "Well thank you" Nick said and ran his hands up her shirt. The girl gasped as the boy stopped at the girl's chest.
        "Anytime" The blonde said and the boy slipped off her shirt and bra. Nick pushed her down onto the couch and started kissing her neck. The blonde smiled and kissed the boy. Nick smiled and kissed back harder than before. Nick started to grind into the girl's lower half making her groan.
       "I-I'm suppose to be w-welcoming you" Hailey said trailing her hands down to the boy's sweatpants. Nick chuckled at her comment.
        "Maybe Zion is that type to be sub-dominate, but I ain't" Nick said as he started to unbutton the girl's shorts. Hailey placed her hand onto his to stop his moments.
        "Nick that was unnecessary..." Hailey said trailing off. The boy's brown eyes met hers.
        "I-I just... I'm sorry..." Nick said softly and cupping her cheek.
        "Are you though? Or do you just want to fuck?" Hailey asked becoming a bit aggravated.
         "Not to fuck, make love Hailey. There's a difference and I am sorry. That was uncalled for..." Nick said looking down guilty of his words.
         "Hmmm..." Hailey tilted the boy's chin up to look at her. "Please just let me show you love for once... just one damn time baby..." The blonde said, pouting at her boyfriend.
        "Babbbeeee" Nick whined really not wanting to be a sub.
        "Fine then..." Hailey said relaxing back into the couch. The boy smiled glad that he won this battle.
         A hour later, Nick laid on top of Hailey. She wrapped her arms around his torso and the boy nuzzled his head into her neck and smiled.
        "I love you, a lot" he said and the girl yawned.
         "I love you, a lot more" she said and the boy shook his head and hovered over her.
         "I think not" Nick challenged and the girl ran her fingers through his messy hair.
         "Hmmm I think so" Hailey challenged back to him and he shook his head.
        The boy leaned into her ear and whispered, "I win, accept it baby girl". The words made the girl shiver beneath him.
        Hailey yawned becoming tired due to the events that just happened. Nick smiled softly and got up from the couch making the girl whine.
        "Babbbeeee now I'm cold" the blonde said and was quieted by the boy picking her up bridal style from the couch. "What are you doing?" Hailey asked curious.
          "Bringing you to bed" Nick said and the girl winked. "No, to sleep babe"   The boy said laying her down onto their now shared bed.
          "Hmmm okay... makes sense I am tired" The girl said curling up under the covers. The boy got under the covers and pulled her into him.
          The next morning Nick was up and unpacking some of his bags that he brought to Hailey's house. He was trying to be quiet to not wake her up, and he failed.
         "Hmmmm" Hailey hummed as she started to wake up. "Morning babe" the girl said as she rubbed her eyes. The boy stood up shirtless and in a pair of basketball shorts.
        "Morning baby. I didn't mean to wake you up... I-I'm just unpacking" Nick said as he squatted down to unpack more clothes.
         "Stay like that" Hailey said grabbing her phone off the night stand.
        "Why?" the brown haired boy asked tasing his eyebrow.
         "I wanna take a photo" the girl said and the boy stayed like that and looked in her direction. "Wait" Hailey said getting out of bed and stood in front of him.
        "Since when were you a photographer?" Nick asked with a chuckle.
        "Since I dated Zion I guess" the blonde said with a shrug. "Now look the other way" Hailey said and Nick did just that. The girl took the photo and smiled. "New lock screen? I think yeah" the blonde said walking over to him to show him the photo.
         "I'm pretty sexy, huh?" Nick asked with a smirk and the girl giggled.
         "I guess..." Hailey said trailing off, teasing the boy.
         Nick gasped at the girl. "YOU GUESS?!" The boy asked loudly holding his heart pretending to be hurt.
        "Yeah you're alright I guess..." the girl shrugged and the boy pinned her to the ground. Her eyes widened scared of what she just got herself into.
       "Hmm "you're alright I guess". Watch your mouth baby" Nick said and the girl bit her lip.
        "Why?" She asked and the boy started to tickle her sides. The girl squealed and squirmed as his fingers went up and down her sides. "N-NICK S-S-STOP!" Hailey yelled between laughs.
        "Nope" Nick said popping the p. "Not until you say "Nicholas Carter Mara is the sexiest man alive"" the boy said still tickling her.
        "O-okay" Hailey said laughing so hard tears were streaming down her face.
        "You didn't say it" Nick said in a singing tone as he still tickled the girl's sides. The girl squirmed and laughed at the feeling.
         "N-Nicholas" Hailey said then laughed as he kept tickling her. "Carter M-Mara is the s-sexist mAN ALIVE!" The blonde yelled through fits of laughter. The boy pulled his hands away from her sides and let the girl catch her breath.
         "Thank you Hailey, means a lot to me" Nick said, smiling at her. The girl flipped him off making the boy hover over her. "You love me" the boy said and the girl nodded.  
       "Yes I do" Hailey said placing a kiss onto his lips, which the boy returned.
        After Nick and Hailey finished unpacking the bags, Nick decided to post the photo Hailey took of him onto his Instagram.

Liked by hailsss_19 and 89,459 others

therealnickmara- my baby and I are really making it serious. Out here moving in together and I honestly am so grateful for her. I love her so much and I couldn't think of anyone better to be by my side. I love you baby girl @hailsss_19 😍❤️
View 89,460 other comments.
hailsss_19- I'd love you more if you gave my picture credits 😭😭😭
therealnickmara- fine fine 🙄 I will just because I love you 🙄💞
therealnickmara- my baby and I are really making it serious. Out here moving in together and I honestly am so grateful for her. I love her so much and I couldn't think of anyone better to be by my side. I love you baby girl @hailsss_19 😍❤️
📷: my baby girl Hails
Edited •
hailsss_19- @therealnickmara thank you babyyyyyy 💞💞💞💞💞💞
therealnickmara- @hailsss_19 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
zionkuwonu- she's an
amazing photographer @hailsss_19 🚫🧢
.ashleyyy.- Nailey is the cutest 🥰
           edwinhonoret- why the fuck doesn't Ashley take cute photos of me like that? 🥺 @.ashleyyy.
hailsss_19- @zionkuwonu thanks Z ☺️  
          .ashleyyy.- @edwinhonoret I guess I'll have to start now huh? 🥵
            zionkuwonu- @hailsss_19 no problem Hails 😊
therealnickmara- @zionkuwonu she ain't your photographer anymore and she ain't yo girl anymore 🙂
Hailey got the notification of Nick's comment and shook her head.
"Nicholas, seriously?! Why are you being so fucking petty!?" Hailey asked started getting aggravated.
"Why the fuck are you even standing up for him, huh?! He's not your boyfriend" Nick said, becoming aggravated.
"HE'S NOT BUT HE'S MY EX! BUT HES ALSO MY FRIEND!" Hailey yelled, starting to become more aggravated herself.
"EXACTLY YOUR EX, WHICH MEANS IN THE FUCKING PAST! I CAN BE A JACKASS TO HIM ALL I WANT! IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING ISSUE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRAWL BACK TO ZION?!" Nick yelled and Hailey looked down upset by how words.
"Nick..." the girl said softly, playing with her thumbs.
"Don't fucking "Nick" me! It's obvious cheating and jumping from guy to guy is easy for you. So why don't you fucking go jump back onto Zion and fuck him?" Nick asked, balling his fist up in anger. Hailey's eyes started to water at his harsh words.
        "I-I-I wouldn't d-do that! I love you N-Nick!" Hailey stuttered, looking up and wiped a few tears away.
       "You claim you love me, but you obviously still love that fucking douchebag! I should've know once a cheater always a cheater. I bet you're waiting to go back to Zion... I mean you two are okay and are friends again, right?" Nick asked, and the girl nodded. "Exactly... so either you two NEVER loved each other, OR you still do! Now go fuck him all you want baby girl" the boy said, his anger taking over him.
       Hailey started to cry at the way Nick was treating her. She was shocked he saw her in this negative light all because she stood up for her ex. The girl pushed past the boy and walked down the stairs. Nick followed her and watched as she grabbed her keys.
"Yeah go fucking cry to Zion like a baby!" Nick said and the girl slammed the front door before walking to her car.
       The girl got into her car and started to cry into her hands. She knew Nick has a quick temper, but she didn't expect him to snap at her like that. She wouldn't go back to Zion, not ever. Obviously she still cares about him, but that's about it.
         Hailey wiped her tears and took out her phone and decided to FaceTime Zion. She just hoped Nick wouldn't come to her car and see the two talking.