We're Back

"About time!" Nick said as he unlocked his phone.
"What do you mean babe?" Hailey asked and the boy read the text out loud.
""I'm down for the Iconic Boyz to get back together!"" Nick read Julian's text.
"Really?! Was it only one of them or all?" Hailey asked wrapping her arms around his waist intrigued.
"No it's a whole group chat we decided to make once Louis got the answers from Madison and Thomas! And I told him Jason, Mikey and Julian answered me too. So now we have a whole group chat!" Nick exclaimed a smile plastered on his face.
         "I'm so happy for you baby! Can I meet them sometime?" Hailey asked and the boy nodded.  
         "Yeah of course. Just be careful of Mikey he's a fuckboy. Do you mind if I have them over this weekend?" Nick asked and the girl shook her head.
          "This house is just as much mine as it is yours" Hailey told Nick and the boy texted the Iconic Boyz.
           *Nick changed the group chat name to Iconic Boyz Reunion 2019😭*
           Nick- ight guys want to come over at 12 Saturday?
           Louis- works for me
           Mikey- yeah!
           Julian- I'm down
           Jason- yeah what's the address?
           Thomas- LETS GO ICONIC BOYZ BACK AT IT AGAINNNNNN
           Nick- it's actually my girlfriends house, but mine too so she'll be here. She wants to meet you guys! But the address is 5 Connorway Ave
         Mikey- 👀 Nicholicious got himself a boo?
         Louis- yeah spikey Mikey she's really sweet
         Jason- can't wait to meet her ☺️
         Julian- isn't she the one who was dating Zion?
        Jason- Julian wtf
        Julian- I'm just asking 😭
        Nick- yeah she was but that's over and down with and she's my girl now.... NEXT
           Madison- Nick still takes no shit from anyone
           Mikey- 👀 so she's hot
           Nick- MIKEY I'LL BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUTTA YOU IF YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO TOUCH HER
            Thomas- 😱😱😱😱
             Nick- ight I'll text you guys later?
            Louis- yup
          "So they'll be over at 12 on Saturday, okay?" Nick asked to confirm with his girlfriend.
          "Yeah that's totally fine with me. Want me to make some lunch for all of us?" Hailey asked a bit nervous that seven guys will be in her house at once.
          "Nah we can just order some pizza" Nick said and the girl nodded.
"This will be interesting..." the blonde said making the brown haired boy look at her.
"Why?" He asked confused.
"I'm gonna be the only girl surrounded by seven guys" Hailey said and the boy shrugged.
"They won't do anything to you cause I'm here" Nick said with a smile, and the girl smiled back.
That Saturday Hailey was a bit nervous. What if they didn't like her? What if Louis thinks she isn't good enough for Nick? What if it's awkward? Or what if they hit on her and Nick gets pissed? All ran trough her mind.
Hailey felt arms wrap around her waist as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Nick put his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.
"Stop stressing babe, they'll love you! I already know Louis loves you, and I know the rest of them will too! How could they not?" Nick said trying to ease Hailey's nerves.
"I-I suppose you're right..." Hailey said softly and the boy placed a loving kiss onto her cheek.
"I am right. Now get ready" the boy said pulling away from her and tapped her butt making the girl's cheeks heat up.
"O-okay" the girl stuttered out flustered and walked towards their shared room. She wondered what she should wear. She didn't want to be too fancy or too causal.
         Finally at 12 the doorbell rang and Nick ran down the stairs excited to see his dancer friends. Hailey walked down after him and stood beside him as he opened the door.
          "Hey man!" Louis said as he engulfed Nick into a bro hug.
          "Hey bro!" Nick said as he returned the hug. Hailey stood next to them awkwardly as they hugged. Louis looked up, saw Hailey and smiled.
        "You must be Hailey. Nick talks a lot about you" Louis said and stuck his hand out for Hailey to shake.
        "I am" Hailey said as she shook his hand. "Okay but, are you and Nick low key twins because holy shit" the girl said looking from Louis to Nick than back to Louis.
         "We get that a lot but nah" Louis said with a small laugh.
          The rest of the boys walked in and Nick introduced Hailey to each of them.
         "Now you guys can't touch her so don't even try" Nick said wrapping his arm around the girl who sat next to him on the couch.
          "We're not assholes like that Nick" Madison said and the girl observed them. They were pretty attractive, she'd give them that. But she wouldn't date any of them.
         "I know I'm just saying because of HIM" Nick said as he pointed to Mikey. "He's a little fuckboy" the brown haired boy said and Mikey just shrugged.
           "Yeah yeah yeah" Mikey said waving him off.
           "Well um, what kind of pizza do you guys like? I'll order it" Hailey said softly.
          "Hmmm we definitely need a large pizza" Thomas said and the girl nodded.
         "Any specific toppings you guys want?" Hailey asked as she got up to get a notebook to write down what they wanted.
          The boys told the girl their preferences and she wrote them all down. She called the pizza guy and ordered it.
         "He said it'll be about an hour or so" Hailey said as she hung up her phone.
          "Makes sense" Julian said and Madison got up and walked over to Hailey. Nick watched him closely as he stood next to her.
          "How'd you meet Nick?" Madison asked and Hailey smiled softly.
         "Well, I was at an LA party and at the time PRETTYMUCH was still a thing. I ended up dancing and Zion came up to me and uh..." Hailey stopped as the thoughts of her and Zion at the club that night ran through her mind.
"Not my type of thing but why the fuck not?" Hailey asked to herself as she went onto the dance floor with sweaty bodies all grinding up on each other.
Hailey felt out of place since she's never partied before, never mind clubbing.
"Hey, are you alone?" a guy asked making Hailey turn towards him. She was in shock by his presence. He was tall, had blonde dreads, a beautiful smile, a light skin complexion and had a pretty cool style.
"Hi, yeah I am. Why?" Hailey asked the guy who smiled at her.
"Me too. Want to dance or grind?" the boy asked and the girl shrugged.
"Yeah sure why not?" the girl said wanting to be a little risky for once in her life.
The boy went behind her and pulled her waist into him. The girl started to grind her butt against him making him groan.
"Well damn! For someone whose alone I wouldn't think they'd be this good at grinding" the boy said which made Hailey blush.
"Well for someone to be so attractive, I wouldn't think they'd be alone either" Hailey said to the tall boy.
"I'm Zion" Zion said and Hailey smiled at him.
"I'm Hailey" Hailey said as the two continued to dance on the dance floor.
"I think you'll like my friends. You seem like you'd fit in with us" Zion said and the girl was shocked.
"Ummm, Hailey?" Madison asked, waving his hand in front of her face making her shake her head out of her thoughts.
"S-sorry I-I-um..." Hailey stuttered out and Nick stood up knowing exactly what was running through her mind.
"She met us at a party and she liked me and we got together. End of story" Nick said walking over to the two.
"That's not true! Zion and Hailey we're together before you two were!" Jason intervened.
"C-can we just... change the subject?" Hailey asked softly, but Nick and Madison heard her.
"Yeah. I'm sorry Hailey I-I didn't mean to bring it up I was just-" Hailey cut off Madison.
"It's okay, you didn't know it's fine" the blonde said as she let out a sigh. Nick rubbed her side soothingly as Madison gave her a small smile.
Hailey could tell who she was going to get along with and who she wasn't just by these few minutes they've been in the same room together. She just hoped nothing would go downhill.
"I think we should make an instagram and let the fans know we're back together!" Julian said trying to change the subject.
"Yeah that's a good idea!" Thomas agreed with a smile.
Nick, Madison, and Hailey walked back into the living room to join the guys as they made their Instagram account.

Liked by louisdipippa and 50,860 others.
iconicboyz- GUESS WHOSE BACK AND REUNITED!?! THE ICOINC BOYZ ARE BACK (well we're men now) BUT WE'RE BACK! WE'LL BE WORKING HARD IN THE STUDIO AND HOPEFULLY WILL GO ON TOUR THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR! 😱😱
View all 48,720 other comments.
therealnickmara- LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO 🔥🔥🔥🔥
louisdipippa- were going to be better than ever 😜
madisonalamia- WERE BACK BAAAABBBYYYYY
iammikeyfusco- 😈😈😈 we're back in action
juliandeguz13- can't wait for the 2019 chapter of the Iconic Boyz!
jason_csmith- 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
tmoneymiceli- THEY AINT READY FOR 2019 ICONIC BOYZ😜😜😜
iconicboyz- LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO REPRESENTING JERSEY ONCE AGAIN ♥️✌🏼
hailsss_19- 🥺 they're back and I'm so happy OMGG ♥️♥️
therealnickmara- @hailsss_19 thanks to you we're back 😉
iconicacs18_- SHUT UP YOU GUYS ARE BACK WTF ATAGF SHAKSKSK THANKS @hailsss_19
zaileyyyyy_8- @iconicas18_ DON'T THANK THAT BITCH SHE BROKE ZION'S HEART CAUSE SHES A WHOLE ASS SLUT @hailsss_19
zionkuwonu- @zaileyyyyy_8 I'd appreciate if you didn't hate on my ex-girlfriend. We're on good terms so stop bashing on her, thanks 💋
therealnickmara- @zaileyyyyy_8 yeah she did hurt Zion but that's in the past. Please stop hating on Hailey, okay? Her and Z are fine and now she's onto a new chapter with me. So please just let it go and stop with all the hate ❤️
iconicboyzbbyg- OMFG FINALLY ITS BREN FOREVER SIMXE IVE SEEN YALL LETS GOOOOOOO
          The new chapter of Nick and Hailey's life was just about to begin.