3:45am

"A-Ash what if it was my fault?? Like he h-heard me s-s-so his heart ra-rate went up?!" Hailey asked panicking more.
        "Hails, it wasn't you... Nick really did a lot of damage to Zion and before he passed out, he was holding his side" Ashley said and Hailey started to breathe fast.
         Her breathing started to accelerate. She started to gasp for air as tears poured down from her eyes.
         "I-oh no" the brown haired girl stuttered out noticing Hailey was having an anxiety attack. "Hails, look at me please" Ashley said but Hailey wasn't listening.
          The blonde held onto the table as her breathing got faster. Ashley turned the girl to face her.
          "Breathe with me.... in 1...2...3... out 1....2....3..." Ashley said and Hailey couldn't listen. Her mind was all over the place. Hailey was worried about Zion, Elom being alone and then how she could've caused more damage.
         The girl tried to focus on what Ashley was telling her. She finally started to slow down her breathing.  
        "There we go. How about we go to the waiting room and try to get some rest? We'll be informed when Zion gets back" Ashley said to Hailey who nodded and walked towards the door. 
          They went into the waiting room and stayed there. Hailey checked her phone to see if anyone called or texted her. She saw 19 texts from Nick and 25 missed calls. She decided to read his  latest text message.
Nick- Hailey I'm so sorry I did that! I should've controlled myself better but shit I couldn't just let him attack me like that. Please text me and or call me. I also want updates on Zion. Yeah I don't exactly like him, but he was my bandmate and friend at one point. I hope you're okay Hailey I'm worried about you too. I know Zion still means a lot to you, and you're probably trying to protect me from the police too. I'm so sorry I had to cause such problems fuck
          Hailey- sorry I was emotionally destressed and crying. He's still unconscious and now he's in the OR..
           Nick- want me to pick you up?
          Hailey- no 
          Nick- oh okay... but what are you going to do to get back on the bus? We're leaving tonight
          Hailey- I DonT fucking know babe okay?! I'll figure this shit out later I'm fucking emotionally distressed please just stop asking all these fucking questions. And I had a anxiety attack and just I'm not okay right now please just chill with the questions and all this fucking shit you're saying to me pLEASE
          Nick read her message and sighed. Not only was she in emotional pain, but she was struggling physically. She had her period and that defiantly wasn't helping with emotions.
          Nick- I'm sorry... I'm being selfish aren't I? I should be worried about you and Z, not when you'll be back to be on your with me. You had a panic attack, are you okay now? I'm so sorry baby I hope Ashley is there with you still
         Hailey- it's okay... I'm fine now, Ashley helped me calm down from it. I'm gonna try and sleep, okay? I love you Nick, I really do
          Nick- sleep well. I love you too Hailey, much more than you know
         Hailey locked her phone and leaned her head back. She closed her eyes hoping she could get some sleep.
         The whole night Hailey couldn't sleep. She kept waking up from nightmares, and she was uncomfortable in the hospital chair. She looked over at Ashley who was fast asleep. Hailey checked her phone and saw it was 3:45am. She decided to go onto twitter and tweet something.
         @hailsss_19- I hope you're okay... I can't stop assuming the worst, but I am. I love you too much to have you leave me so soon... please be okay pLEASE!
        Hailey pressed tweet and read over the tweet again. She shook her head and deleted the tweet. She's exhausted and not thinking straight.
@naileyismyfav_- what did Hails  delete?!? Does anyone know?!?
@nickmarasbabe- @naileyismyfav_ no I didn't see it all it says is "this tweet has been deleted"
@beanzzzzz- @nickmarasbabe @naileyismyfav_ she tweeted this "I hope you're okay... I can't stop assuming the worst, but I am. I love you too much to have you leave me so soon... please be okay pLEASE!"
@naileyismyfav_- @beanzzzz do you think it was about Nick? I know he wasn't with the boys after the Iconic Boyz show. I hope that Nick is okay
@iconicboyzfan01- @naileyismyfav that's so true! I was at the show and there was an ambulance. Nick wasn't out with the rest of the boys fuck @nickmara are you okay?!?!
Nick's phone buzzed with a notification from a fan. He realized they were assuming he got hurt since he never went to meet the fans after the show. He decided to clear up the air.
@nickmara- for everyone who is concerned about me, nothing happened to me. I'm sorry I couldn't meet the fans tonight.. Everything is okay with me though, thank you for your concern ❤️
@nicksbabygurllll- @nickmara then why did Hailey tweet this?
@nickmara- @nicksbabygurllll that's personal information that doesn't need to be discussed
        Hailey was about to try and sleep again when a stretcher rolled in from the OR. The girl stood up and saw that it was Zion.
        "Z-Zion?" Hailey asked out softly, but one of the nurses heard.
        "Yes, it's Zion. The operation went well. One of his ribs broke and punctured his lung, causing him to bleed. That's why his heart rate sky rocketed. We got it fixed in time though" the nurse said and Hailey started crying into her hands.
        "Uhhh wh-when will h-he wake up?" the blonde asked out between sobs.
        "We don't know" the nurse said before walking away.
         Hailey walked into Zion's room and sat on the chair again. She took his hand in hers and gave it a kiss.
        "W-well y-your surgery w-went successfully..." Hailey said as a few tears fell from her eyes. "B-but n-now I need you to w-wake up" the blonde said staring at the boy. "Please Z, please" the girl pleaded as she put her head down.
         Hailey sobbed hard, and was surpirsed she hasn't passed out from dehydration. The girl squeezed the boy's hand tightly.
        "Z, pl-please... w-w-wake up. FUCK!" Hailey cried harder and let go of his hand. She started sobbing harder and her whole body was shaking.
        She felt a hand on her back that started to rub small circles on her back. She figured Ashley heard the girl screaming and came to comfort her.
       "A-Ashley... I-I fuckinh love him... I-I can't lose him. I-I need him" Hailey chocked out still crying into the boy's side.
       "Y-you're...not losing m-me" Zion said, his voice raspy. Hailey snapped her head up and her jaw dropped.
        "I-oh my fucking-oh my-shit" Hailey said lost for word as she wiped her tears away. "THANK GOD!" the blonde said and placed a kiss onto the boy's forehead.
       "Y-y-you look exhausted..." Zion said, looking at the girl.
        "I-I've been here and haven't left your s-side. I've been sobbing and just-" Zion nodded and cupped her cheek with his hand making her stop mid-sentence.
        "I know. I heard everything" the dreaded haired boy said as he caressed her cheek. Hailey smiled softly and placed her hand on top of his.
        "E-everything?!" Hailey asked and the boy nodded his head slowly.
        "Mhm... now we n-n-need to rest" Zion said and the girl nodded. "C-come here" the boy moved over a bit and winced.
       "I'll sleep on the chair" Hailey said and the boy patted the bed.
        "Cuddle with m-me" Zion stuttered out and Hailey obeyed his words. She laid down next to him and closed her eyes. "I-I love you too H-Hails... a-always" the dreaded haired boy said softly before kissing her head. The boy fell asleep and shortly after the blonde did as well.
          The next morning, a nurse came in to change Zion's viles. She saw Hailey and Zion on the hospital bed embraced. She smiled and thought how cute of a couple they were. Zion woke up and groaned softly due to the pain.
        "You're awake, that's great! Your girlfriend here really cares about you. She was worried sick yesterday" the nurse said as she undid his viles. Zion blushed and the nurse continued. "She was screaming and crying. I don't think she slept at all" the nurse said finally changing the bags.
        "I really care about her too... we've been through a shit ton together" Zion said and the girl jolted up startling the two.
       "ZIO-oh thank god!" Hailey said as she hugged the boy's neck. "I-I had a nightmare..." the girl said softly and Zion kissed her head. The nurse smiled and walked off.
       "It was just a bad dream. I'm here, I'm awake, I'm alive. It's all going to be okay" Zion said softly. But was it going to be okay?