A Lot Could Change

"Hey" Zion said to Hailey as he answered the phone.
        "H-hi" Hailey stuttered our sniffling. The boy shifted and faced his attention towards Hailey more intently.
         "Hails...why are you crying?" The dreaded haired boy asked.
        "N-Nick" the blonde stuttered out and the boy's eyebrows furrowed together.
         "Why'd he make you cry?!" Zion asked becoming angry.
        "I-I-well... I-I stood up for y-you and he got all pissy at me... he started saying shit and it just hurt..." the girl sniffled. The boy sighed and pouted at her comment.
        "I wouldn't have-" Hailey tilted her head and rose her eyebrow, making the boy stop mid-sentence. "I-okay yeah I did hurt you...but just... let Nick cool down" Zion said with a sigh.
        "I'm gonna try and talk to him. Bye Z" the blonde said and hung up before he said anything else.
         Hailey walked into her house and saw Nick punching the wall in the kitchen.
        "NICK WHAT THE FUCK!?" Hailey yelled as she ran towards the kitchen. Nick looked at her and his eyes were hard with anger.
        "DID YOU TALK TO ZION?!" Nick yelled going to throw another punch. Hailey grabbed his arm trying to hold him back but he was much stronger than her. "LET GO OF ME!" the brown haired boy said through his teeth.
"NO! STOP THIS NICK PLEASE!" Hailey pleased to her boyfriend. The boy yanked his arm away from her grip.
"DID YOU FU-" Nick was cut off by Hailey wrapping her arms around his waist and putting her head on his chest.
        "I did talk to him...but I didn't fuck him" Hailey said softly rubbing her hands up and down his back. "I love you Nick, nothing would or will change that... you're mine, and I'm yours..." the blonde said hoping she was calming him down a bit.
        Nick still stood in her embrace, arms tensed up, and breathing heavy. He wanted to continue punching the wall, but he did enough damage.
  The girl looked up at him, and cupped his cheek. Nick's eyes met Hailey's and the boy's furrowed eyebrows started to part.
       "I love you too Hailey" Nick said, a sigh following. "I-I just am jealous..." the boy finally admitted.
        "Why?" Hailey asked confused.
        "Zion and you were close before being a couple... I just question if I'm even good enough for you..." Nick said trailing off.
"Babe, don't say that shit! You're more than good enough. I love you so much! Zion is in the past, even if we're friends, it won't change you and I! We're a couple" Hailey informed her boyfriend who sighed.
"I love you too... a-and I uh... kinda p-p-punched a hole in t-the wall..." Nick told her honestly, looking down guilty. The girl sighed and looked at the hole making her eyes go wide.
"W-wow" Hailey stuttered out shocked at the damage he made. Nick looked up and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I'm really sorry" Nick said leaning his chin onto her shoulder. Hailey stood there in shock due to being a bit scared of Nick.
"N-Nick..." the girl stuttered out softly.
"Yeah baby?" the boy asked kissing her cheek.
"Y-y-you wouldn't h-hurt me, w-w-would you?" Hailey asked out softly, looking down at her feet. The boy's heart dropped when those words left her mouth. Did he scare her that much? he wondered.
"Oh my god, baby no! I wouldn't ever do that to you!" Nick said standing in front of her. He lifted her chin up to lock their eyes on one another. "I love you Hailey, I wouldn't lay my hands on you in any hurtful way. I'd never take my temper out on you physically" the brown haired boy said.
The girl nodded and a few tears left her brown eyes. The boy wiped her tears away and cupped her cheeks. He kissed the girl lovingly as she hesitantly kissed him back.
"Don't be scared, please..." the boy said as they pulled away. His eyes started to water as he watched his girlfriend become scared on him. The girl wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head onto his chest.
"I'm not" the girl said softly as the boy wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Good because I'm-" Nick was cut off by a girl yelling.
"HAILS WHE-AWWWWWW OH MY GOD!" Ashley said taking a put her phone quickly to take a picture of the embraced couple.
"How did you get in...?" Nick asked as they pulled away.
"Hails gave me a spare key! Ed's here too, hope you don't mind" the brown haired girl said.
"I don't" Hailey said flatly and hoped Ashley couldn't see that she was crying previously.
"You alright Hails?" Ashley asked as Nick walked out to go see Edwin. The girl let out a deep breath and shook her head.
"No... Nick and I got into an agrugment... a-and he scared me but we're okay now" Hailey said softly.
"Good" Ashley said with a nod. "Cause I WILL kick his ass BACK to Jersey if I need to" the brown haired girl said.
        "No it's all good" Hailey said softly.
        "YO ASHLEY SEND ME THAT PICTURE OF HAILS AND I!" Nick yelled from the living room. Ashley gave him a thumbs up and sent it to him.
        The boy smiled at the photo and decided to post it on Instagram. Hailey felt her phone vibrate and she saw that Nick tagged her in a post. She looked at it and couldn't help but smile.

Liked by hailsss_19 and 89,579 others

therealnickmara- man I love this girl more than anything. She's my happiness and the love of my life. Ain't no one gonna take her away from me. She's MY babygirl and I can't wait until we celebrate our one year. I already have an idea in mind! 😋👀❤️
View all 87,790 other comments.
         hailsss_19- 🥰🥰 I love you more than anything and can you give me a hint of what that is? 👀
        therealnickmara- @hailsss_19 nope 😉
        Hailey was curious as to what the boy was up to. How could he plan something that was a year away? A lot could change in a year....