Hurt All In One Day

The Iconic Boyz were in Texas for their first show. The boys were rehearsing for the show before the fans got there.
         "Ashleyyyyy wakey wakey bitch" Hailey said to the girl in the bunk above hers and Nick's.
          "Die" Ashley said as she threw a pillow at the blonde.
          "But today's the day you see B" the blonde said knowing that'll change her mood. Ashley jumped up and hit her head on the bunk which made her groan.
        "Owww fucker!" the girl said angry that she hit her head on the bunk. "Move so I can get down" Ashley said to the older girl who moved. 
"Now you're happy and excited" Hailey said with a giggle following. Ashley nodded and got dressed.
"How the fuck are you awake and dressed at..." Ashley trialed off to look at her phone, "8am?" she questioned the older girl.
"Uhhh because I'm used to it? I dunno" the blonde said with a shrug. Ashley was ready to go, but was also scared to go. What if Brandon didn't take her back? What if this all goes downhill? What if this is a waste of time? she questioned.
"Stop overthinking" Hailey said to Ashley making her sigh. Her best friend knew her way too well.
The two girls got into Hailey's car and drove off to Brandon's house. Ashley was bouncing her leg up and down nervously.
"Hey it'll be okay I promise. If not, Nick and I will kick his ass" Hailey said as she pulled up to Brandon's driveway.
"I-I hope so. Thanks for coming with me Hails" Ashley said as she got out of the car. Hailey followed after her, starting to get nervous as well.
"No need to say thank you. Alright let's do this!" the blonde said smiling and knocked at the boy's door. A few minutes later the black haired boy opened the door.
"Hel-oh... uh... what is this?" Brandon asked shocked that these two girls were in front of his doorstep.
"I need to talk to you B, please..." Ashley said softly. Brandon let out a sigh and moved out of the doorframe allowing the girls to come in.
They walked upstairs and all sat down in Brandon's living room. Ashley let out a sigh and started to explain her story.
"Listen I was stupid and I was being a bitch. I wasn't thinking at all when I cheated on you. I love you Brandon, I never stopped loving you... you didn't deserve how I treated you... I understand if you don't want to take me back but... I-I-I want to go back to you... I want you back B" Ashley said, tears staring to form in her eyes. Brandon let out a sigh and said his point.
"Ashley, I love you too I didn't stop. You make me happy, but what you did really hurt me. I don't know if I can just take you back like that. You gotta prove it to me that it's worth it..." Brandon said and Ashley let out a sigh. How can she prove it to him?
Hailey's phone vibrated and she saw a text from Mikey. She rolled her eyes and opened the message.
          Mikey- you looked really cute in that dress today 😉
       Hailey- thanks but Mikey stop. I'm with Nick
       Mikey- it would look better if it was off though 🤤🤤🤤
      Ashley saw the text from Mikey on Hailey's phone, and decided it was a good time to further more prove to Brandon that's she's loyal.
       "Unlike Hailey I learn from my mistakes" Ashley said to Brandon.
          "What are you even talking about?!" Hailey asked confused.
          "Was that really the best thing to say?" Brandon asked his ex-girlfriend.
        "Well I-I mean, she is sexting some-" Hailey stood up to correct her best friend,
        "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! MIKEY WAS THE ONE WHO WAS FLIRTING WITH ME! I TOLD HIM TO STOP BECAUSE I'M WITH NICK! HE'S THE ONE WHO SEXTED ME WHEN I TOLD HIM TO STOP. SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WOULD NOT CHEAT ON NICK LIKE THAT! YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OR BULLSHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING!" Hailey yelled, becoming hurt by her friend's words.
        Hailey grabbed her purse and walked out of Brandon's house and slammed the door. Her brown eyes watered as she dialed Nick's phone number.
          "Why aren't you with Edwin? Why do you want me back? Are you going to cheat on me with Edwin again?!" Brandon asked, becoming self conscious.
          "Ummm well I'll deal with her later..." Ashley said referring to Hailey's outburst. "He cheated on me, and I realized how you felt. You didn't even do anything wrong for me to cheat on you. I've always loved you B. When I was with Edwin, I still thought about you. I didn't mean to hurt you, I was dumb and just an overall bitch" the brown haired girl said to her ex-boyfriend.
        "I didn't stop loving you either Ash. It did hurt, a lot, I'll admit. But I'm glad we're back together. I fucking hate Edwin for cheating on you, but I'm grateful cause I got you back. So you're officially my girlfriend again" Brandon said before kissing Ashley.
Hailey got into her car and put her phone on speaker phone. She hoped Nick would pick up but she wasn't sure that he would. The phone rang and Nick's voicemail started playing from when he was 13.
"What up guys it's Nick. Can't come to the phone right now so leave a message" the voicemail message ended and the beep was heard.
"Nick you gotta change that damn voicemail" Hailey said with a soft laugh. She sighed before continuing the message. "Call me when you can please... it's pretty important. I love you bye" the blonde ended the voicemail and parked at the venue.
Hailey walked into the tour bus and went into her and Nick's bunk. She laid on the bus and pulled out her phone. The blonde decided since she was alone on the bus that she would watch some of Zion's TikToks.
The girl took a screenshot of Elom and Zion and sent it to her ex.

         Hailey- you and Elom on TikTok 🔥🔥🔥         Zion- thanks Hails

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hailey- you and Elom on TikTok 🔥🔥🔥
Zion- thanks Hails. You should watch me stream fortnite tonight
Hailey- Nick has his first show tonight... will you stream tomorrow?
Zion- yeah just for you I will ☺️
Hailey- cute ☺️ can I rant to you? If not that's okay
Zion- of course you can. You know that I'm here for you
Hailey- okay so this boy Mikey from the Iconic Boyz was being a douchebag to me by sexting me and shit right? So I told him to stop but he didn't... and then Ashley was like "at least I learn from my mistakes" to B cause they're back together. Like that fucking hurt...
Zion- first of all, that Mikey jackass needs to learn his place. Second, that was rude of Ashley to say about you. Yeah you made a mistake, but everyone does. She shouldn't have assumed that fucking shit about you. I know you've changed with cheating. I'm glad you're happier now with Nick tough.
        Hailey- thank you so much Z. You're honestly the best. To be honest I miss you sometimes....
       Just when Hailey sent that, the boys walked into the bus. Nick came into the bunk and read Hailey's message.
        "Oh you miss Zion? Why don't just fucking go back to him like Ash did with B?! Go fuck him Hails, go to Ottawa and go back to him. I don't need you in my life" Nick said through anger. Hailey's eyes widened and teared up.
        "I-I-I meant l-like a-as a friend... but if y-you really don't need me, then fuck you" Hailey said getting out of the bunk and walking off the tour bus.
          Hailey started crying and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't call Ashley because she hurt her feelings, she didn't want to bother Zion anymore... she was left to hurt alone. In one day, Hailey was hurt by the two people who mean the most to her.