Everything Happens for a Reason

Hailey was laying down in her bunk tossing and turning. She groaned since she was so uncomfortable. The emptiness of the bed hit her as the coldness of the other part of the bunk surrounded her. She did miss having someone to cuddle her at night. She opened her eyes, pulling at her hair frustrated that she couldn't sleep.
She felt for her phone and turned it back on. She decided that she would text Nick and see if he was still awake. Once her phone turned on, she saw that her Twitter had 20+ notifications. She was a bit nervous about it but thought maybe it's because she's close with PM, that the BEANZ just interacted with her a lot.
Hailey opened the app and she regretted it immediately. Flooding her mentions was hate and accusations of her being the one who cheated on Zion.
     @zionsbabyyyy- @hailsss_19 FUCK YOU! WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ZION?! YOU'RE A DUMBASS BITCH
       @BEANZ4lIfe- @hailsss_19 you really don't deserve Zion. You HURT him and cheated on him?! Are you STUPID?! Who would cheat on @zion_kuwonu
      @zlon_kuw0nu- @hailsss_19 what kind of dumb bitch energy do you have to cheat on my baby boy @zion_kuwonu?!?! Dumbass hoe
       @nionismyboo- @hailsss_19 you don't deserve Z if you're out here cheating on him with someone else. You're a low life hoe
       Hailey started to tear up and panic. Did the BEANZ find out she cheated on Zion with Nick? How could they? There's no way they could have. She decided to see what Zion tweeted to make the fans assume things.
       She read over his tweet and gasped, it was a subtweet at Ashley. Her eyes watered knowing it was at her too, but Zion didn't know. She sighed and went off of Twitter to go into her text messages.
       @zion_kuwonu- whoever the fuck is accusing my girlfriend @hailsss_19 for cheating on me, can shut their dumbass mouths! My baby didn't cheat on me! It's NOT a sub at her, stop with your bullshit ‼️
       Hailey saw his tweet notification and her breath caught up in her throat. He had no idea that Hailey did the same thing as Ashley, but worst. The girl sighed and went into her text messages. She started typing a text to Nick.
       Hailey- hey you up?
       Nick- yeah, what's up?
       Hailey- I'm lonely and cold 🥺
       Nick- do you want me to fix that? 😏
       Hailey- pleaseeeee 🥺🙏🏻
       Nick- ight 👌🏼
       Nick got out of his bunk and went into Hailey's. The girl smiled as he laid down next to her. The boy pulled the blonde into him and she nuzzled her head into his chest.
       "Better babe?" Nick asked softly into her ear, earning a nod from the girl. 
        "A lot better thank you" Hailey said softly and the boy kissed her head. "Nick I have a question..." the girl started looking into his brown eyes.
       "What's up?" the brown haired boy asked and the girl blushed.
       "Why didn't you tell me that you liked me?" The blonde haired girl asked, making the boy let out a sigh.
         "I thought you liked Zion. You seemed so happy with him I didn't want to ruin that. I wanted to keep my feelings hidden because I want you happy. Even if you're happy with someone else" Nick told the girl honestly. Hailey smiled and rubbed the pad of her thumb on his cheek.
        "That's really cute Nick but I'm glad we're here now. I can't wait until we don't have to sneak our relationship" Hailey said and the boy looked into her eyes.
         "Me too. I can't wait to show you off to the world and be able to say you're mine. But that day will come shortly" Nick said making the girl blush.
       "I'm gonna tell Zion the truth when he gets back. Not only to get with you sooner but because he deserves to know..." Hailey said trailing off and the boy nodded understanding.
        "Totally. Also, he wasn't a good influence on you. He really had you smoke weed, and not only that... he had you smoke while pregnant" Nick said and Hailey shook her finger.
       "No no, I smoked he didn't force-" Hailey tried to explain but Nick was eggar to explain his point.
       "Regardless, he should've been more strict about it. He knew you were pregnant and have Ashtma, he should've told you to go back inside. Zion should've fucking put out the blunt when he saw you come to him. He shouldn't have even HAD weed when you were pregnant! The baby could've gotten smoke in his lungs just by being next to Z while he smoked! He only cares about himself obviously. And not only that, that douche didn't even WANT the kid at first. If I was in his shoes, I would've handled both situations differently..." Nick said, his eyebrows furrowing together getting angry.
       "How would you have handled the situations? You smoke weed too..." Hailey said, not seeing how he wold be any different.
       "I can control myself when it comes to smoking. I don't need to smoke everyday like Zion does-he has an issue. Anyways, if I was smoking and you came to me, I would've put the blunt anyway. If you happened to be pregnant with my child, I'd stay with you and not decide to not want the kid because we both made the mistake. The baby actually wouldn't have been a mistake, but a miracle you and I created" the boy said, and the girl couldn't help but smile. If she wasn't already falling for him, she definitely was falling more for him then and there.
       "Wow..." Hailey said just so in awe by his words. "That means a lot! I wish that would've been the way it was" the girl said and the boy shook his head.
       "Hails, everything happens for a reason. You and Zion were suppose to happen, and then you and I are. That's how it is" Nick told the girl and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Let's get some rest... it's late" The boy said and the girl giggled.
        Hailey leaned her head onto his chest, and the boy wrapped his arm around her waist.   
       "Goodnight Nick" Hailey said and the boy smiled.
        "Goodnight Hails" Nick said before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.
      During the night, Hailey woke up and saw Nick was sleeping. She smiled as she admired the boy and how peaceful he looked. He has his hand under his cheek as he slept. She watched as his chest would rise up and down with every breath he took. She wanted to kiss him, but she didn't want to awake him.
      The blonde decided to take a photo of him sleeping since he looked so adorable. Not only that, he looked more cuddly than usual. Once she took the picture, Hailey went onto her finsta. Only the guys and their girlfriends follow her so no fans would know she posted this picture of Nick.

Liked by nicholascspam and 20 others

hailsasavage- look how cute Nick is 🥰 he's all cuddly and shit @nicholascspam
       nicholascspam- oh no why'd you take a picture of me sleeping 😭😭😭
       hailsasavage- @nicholascspam you look cute af okay? 🥵
       czkfortnite- nice to know this is what you do while I'm with my family and trying to recuperate about loosing OUR child. Clearly that doesn't fucking matter to you. All you wanted was to get me away so you could be all over Nick, huh? Zailey meant NOTHING to you obviously! It all makes sense now on why you're still friends with Ashley. Cheaters stay together. And you @nicholascspam you're a fucking douchebag. I can't believe you'd take my girlfriend away from me, WE WERE BROS!!!!
       asshleyspam- ooooooooo NAILEY FOR THE WIN! 👊🏼 FUCK ZAILEY 🗣🗣🗣
       czkfortnite- fuck off bitch @asshleyspam makes sense why your @ has "ass" in it, cause you are one.
       Hailey looked at the comments and let out a deep breath. She forgot that Zion follows her on his finsta. The blonde groaned and Nick rubbed her side.
       "He was gonna find out eventually" Nick said his voice raspy from just waking up not to long ago.
       "But I wanted to tell him in person...I really didn't think this through..." Hailey said, starting to feel a bit guilty. Did she regret being with Nick? No, not at all. But she did regret posting that picture of him on IG.
       "It's okay Hails... we'll talk it out when he gets here" The brown haired boy said and Hailey nodded leaning her head onto his chest. He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair.
       Zion was on his way back to Toronto for the last FOMO show. He was in the Uber when he decided what he had to do. If Hailey was going to go to one of his best friends, she can, but he doesn't want to see any of it.
       He blocked her on Instagram and then blocked her on Twitter. He was going to block her number, but he decided not to. He still loves her, and hopes they'll be friends again at some point. He then went onto Nick's accounts and did the same thing. He didn't give a fuck if the fans would find out.
       Of course fans realized Nick and Zion weren't following each other anymore. They started to wonder what was going on. Was Hailey really cheating on Zion with Nick? Did the dreaded haired boy make up a lie to keep her from getting hurt? Was PM going to stay together?
        The fans became more worried and started posting and tweeting their own theories. Little did the boys, Hailey, Ashley, and the fans know that it'll only get worst from here.