Italian Food

The next morning Hailey woke up to an empty bed. She sighed and was thinking maybe Nick went to go take a shower. She heard him groan from downstairs which made her get up.
        She walked downstairs and the sight of her boyfriend made her laugh. She took out her phone and took a picture of him. He had his Mac laptop pressed against his face.
         "Babe, what are you doing?" the girl asked as she put her phone back in her pocket. The boy pulled the laptop away from his face and placed it onto the table.
        "So I made reservations for our date and guess what?!" Nick asked becoming angry and the girl walked over to him.
        "What?" Hailey asked softly as she looked at him.
         "The fucking server was down when I booked it apparently so everyone who booked a fucking reservation wasn't actually saved..." the boy said groaning loudly. The girl wrapped her arms around his torso and laid her head on his chest.
        "Babe it's okay. We don't have to go to some fancy restaurant for our first date. We could make Italian food together, here and I'd be fine with it" The blonde said and the boy relaxed into her touch as his shoulders shifted down.
        "But I wanted to make our first date special" the brown haired boy said as he wrapped his arms around Hailey's waist. The girl looked up at her boyfriend who was already looking down at her.
         "Well, maybe that was some sign saying not to go to that restaurant. But please, you don't have to go all out for our first date babe" Hailey said and the boy rolled his eyes playfully.
         "Well I'm gonna and you're gonna like it" Nick said as he bopped the girl's nose making her giggle, which made him smile.
          "Hey Nick" the girl said as she bit her lip.
         "Sup?" he asked, raising a brow not knowing where this was going.    
        "I love you" Hailey said with a shy smile and the boy's smile grew bigger on his face.
        "I love you" Nick said as he picked the girl up by her waist and threw her over his shoulder. The girl squealed at the sudden action and started laughing.
        "What are you doing?" Hailey asked as the boy walked upstairs still carrying her.
         "Going to get everything ready for our date... but first I need to make sure you stay here and not leave" Nick said as he placed her down onto the bed.
          "That's kind of creepy... but okay" the blonde said becoming skeptical. The boy chuckled and kissed her softly.
          "I just don't want you to ruin the surprise..." the boy said and the girl nodded.
          "Don't go too crazy" Hailey said and the boy winked and left the girl alone. What the hell is he up to? the girl wondered.
          Hailey took out her phone and giggled at the photo she took of Nick. She decided to post it and ignore what the BEANZ would have to say negatively about her and Nick. They already knew something was up with them anyways.

 They already knew something was up with them anyways

Liked by therealnickmara and 87,459 others.
hailsss_19- this is what I woke up to this morning. He was pissed that our reservations weren't settled for our date and it's honestly the cutest reaction 🥺🥰 @therealnickmara
View all 82,690 other comments.
          therealnickmara- just wait for the plan I have for tonight's date! It's soooooo much better than the reservation I had planed for us 😋
         zionkuwonu- he's a dumbass wbk 😐
        hailsss_19- @zionkuwonu now now Z don't be all jealous 😜
       zionkuwonu- @hailsss_19 I'm not! I'm just saying he's a dumbass 😂
      hailsss_19- @therealnickmara I can't wait to see 😍👀
        Hailey was getting bored at home waiting for Nick to come home. He's been gone for five hours doing who knows what for their date. She decided to take a bath to kill some time.
        The girl turned on the water and added bubbles to her bath. She started to undress when she heard the front door open.
        "I'M BACK BABY!" Nick yelled as he took off his shoes before walking upstairs. "Where are-oh well DAMN!" the boy said checking out the girl's naked figure.
        "Oh shut uppppp! I was gonna take a bath to kill time but you're back now so I should-" the girl was cut off by the boy taking off his own clothes.
        "Let's just take a bath" Nick said as he went into the tub. Hailey smiled and got in after him. She sat in between his legs and laid her head on his chest.
       "What took you so long?" Hailey asked and the boy smiled.
        "I can't tell you that! If I do, that'll ruin the whole date" Nick said softly making the girl whine.
         "Can't you tell me a witttleeee hint?" the girl asked in a baby voice as she looked back at him.
       "Fine... Italian food. That's all I'm spoiling" the boy said and the girl smiled softly and kissed him. Nick kissed back and pulled her closer to him.
      "Do we have a certain time cause if-" the girl was cut off by the boy placing his finger onto her lips.
        "No. But as much as I would love to make love to you right now...I'm not gonna because we should get going" Nick said biting his lip.
        "Later...?" Hailey asked with a smirk, a blush coating her cheeks.
        "Hmm I don't see why not" Nick said with a shrug and the girl got out of the tub with him following.
        "What do I wear?" the girl asked as she walked out with a towel wrapped around her.
       "Ummm casual but a hint of fancy" the boy said as a suggestion and the girl nodded.
         She grabbed a top that was a bit low cut and paired it with dress pants. Hailey decided to wear flats since she wasn't going to be fancy enough for heels.
         "Can I wear makeup?" Hailey asked to the boy who was buttoning up his shirt.  
          "Why are you asking me that? You don't have to ask me about that. Do whatever you want babe. But you're beautiful with or without it" Nick said as he faced the girl.
          "That's cute" Hailey said and decided not to wear makeup. "You wearing a tie or no?" She asked and the boy shook his head.
          "You think I should?" Nick asked and the girl was now the one to shake her head.
         "No I was just gonna tie it for you I'd you were" Hailey said and the boy blushed at her comment.
         The two got into Nick's car and the girl became more excited as time went on. She had no idea where they were going, but it had Italian food involved.
         "Ummm, you passed all the Italian restaurants..." Hailey said trailing off as she looked out the passenger window.
         "Yeah I know" Nick said and the girl looked at him.
         "Are you planning to leave me in the woods alone or something?" the girl asked making the boy laugh.
          "Baby no I wouldn't do that to you" the boy said as he parked his car at a small park. "It's a park not the woods" Nick said but Hailey was still skeptical. She trusted him but this whole thing was a bit odd.
         The two got out of his car and Nick took Hailey's hand in his. The girl smiled as the two walked along the park.   
         "Close your eyes. You won't die I promise just do it" Nick said and the girl did as she was told. The boy held her shoulders as they walked along the park. He stopped making the girl stop in her tracks.
          "Can I open my eyes?" Hailey asked, feeling it was time to. The boy smiled, and let out a deep breath.
         "Yup" Nick said and the girl opened her eyes. She gasped at the sight that was in front of her. Candles led up and down the trees, there was a table set up for two with spaghetti, and fancy wine glasses set on the table.
         "Nick... oh my god this is so beautiful!" Hailey said taking in her surroundings.
         "Like it?" Nick asked becoming nervous of his whole plan.
         "Like it? I love it baby!" Hailey said as she turned towards him and cupped his cheeks kissing him lovingly. The boy smiled and kissed her back lovingly.
         "I'm glad! Now let's go enjoy huh?" Nick asked and the girl nodded. He pulled out her seat for her and slid her into the table. He walked over to his side and the two started to eat.
          The whole dinner was filled with laughs, smiles, and lots of kisses in between. Hailey couldn't have asked for a better first date, and same goes for Nick.
         Later that night, Nick decided to post his creative idea onto his Instagram. He loves Hailey and he wants the BEANZ to know this isn't a fling or a Zailey thing.

Liked by hailsss_19 and 97,450 others

therealnickmara- it took five hours to set this all up and cook Hailey's favorite Italian dinner (spaghetti) but it was 100% worth it ❤️ @hailsss_19
View all 96,350 other comments.
           hailsss_19- 🥺🥺🥺 this was the best first date I could've ever asked for. I love you babe
          therealnickmara- @hailsss_19 I love you too! I'm glad you liked it 🥰
        hailsss_19- @therealnickmara loved it* actually 😘
          "I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Nick said with a smile and the girl kissed him.
         "Thank you baby for all of it. I love you " Hailey said and the boy kissed her.
        "Anything for you. I love you" he said as they pulled away. Nick's phone buzzed and he saw the text he was just waiting to see.