Not Again

"Hails that's up to you" Zion said as the three walked to her car. Hailey sighed and unlocked her car. She really is the one who needs to make the decision.
         "You're right" Hailey said, and started her car. "What hotel are you staying at?" the blonde asked as she drove.
        "Fuck the damn show. Don't go" Elom said and Hailey giggled softly.
        "Omni Dallas Hotel" Zion said and Hailey put the address in for his hotel.
        Hailey thought about if she should go to the show or if she should not. She knows she shouldn't run away from her problems, but Nick wasn't really showing any interest in getting her back.
        Once she pulled up to Zion's hotel, she got a text message from Nick. She opened it and her eyes started to water.
        Nick- this is a fucking mood

          Hailey- well damn...
          Nick- honestly Hailey who the FUCK do you love, Zion or me? Because it really seems like I was a rebound at this point. I love you Hailey and now you're going back with Z like we were nothing?!? What the fuck Hailey... it really hurts me ya know? I love you a lot, and this is what I get in return? Maybe you and Zion deserve each other because you're both fucking assholes
          Hailey- this is exactly what I mean... you fucking overreact about Zion and I! I'm NOT back with him, will you calm the fuck down?!? And I love you too Nick, stop thinking I don't. And stop pushing me and Zion together I can't anymore
          Nick- says you who overreacts as well. You yelled at Ashley because of what she said. Obviously YOU overreact too Hails. Can you please come back to the tour bus so we all can work this out? Or come to the show? Do something Hailey, I need to know what the fuck we need to do for our relationship... I can't just deal with this without you
          Hailey- fuck you Nick. I'm on my fucking period so IM SORRY IF IM A LITTLE BIT OVERREACTING WITH SHIT! I don't know if I even want to go to this stupid ass show at this point... you seemed like you didn't fucking care if I left you or if I didn't a few hours ago 🤔
         Nick- wow you're really calling the show stupid? Funny because I know you wanted the Iconic Boyz back together so if anyone is stupid, it's you. And I said that through ANGER
         Hailey was about to text back when Zion pulled her phone out of her hands.
         "ZION!" Hailey exclaimed a bit angry. She jumped up to try and grab her phone, but she couldn't reach. He was already about two feet taller than her, never mind the fact he has his arm all the way stretched up holding her phone.
        "No" Zion said and looked at Hailey's text messages with Nick.
        "Give me my phone back!" Hailey whined jumping up to try and grab her phone. The girl jumped up and Zion grabbed her by the waist.
         Hailey was confused but wrapped her legs around his waist. Zion smiled at her and held her up with his arms.
        "Please don't fuck while I'm here. That's a sight I don't need to see" Elom said to the two who were oddly embraced.
        Zion and Hailey ignored the boy who was talking to them. Zion had his hands around her waist and smirked. He slipped her phone into her back pocket making her blush.
       "You're a fucker" the girl said and Zion chuckled.
         "You love me anyways" the dreaded haired boy said and the girl stayed quiet. She will always love Zion, no lying about that.
        Hailey wrapped her arms around Zion's neck and the two stared into each other's eyes. Elom rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom to not witness this event.
         "You're so beautiful Hails" Zion said moving one of his hands up to cup Hailey's cheek. The girl's cheek started to heat up.
        "T-thanks Z.. you're handsome" Hailey said looking down at his chest avoiding eye contact. The boy lifted up her chin to look at him in the eyes.
         Hailey's heart started to race as their eyes stared deep into each other's. The blonde gulped not sure what was going to happen next. Zion let out a soft breath and leaned in. The blonde was about to lean in when she pulled away.
        "Z-Zion w-w-we shouldn't... I-I- no Zion no" Hailey stuttered nervously and unwrapped her legs from his waist. Zion kept her to his body by holding her back with his arm.
       "He doesn't have to find out. I'm sure you miss me Hails. And I don't just mean as a friend, I mean as a boyfriend. I bet you miss how I make you feel too" Zion said, his eyes starting to darken over.
        "Zion." Hailey said sternly. She couldn't go back to him and she couldn't cheat on Nick. "No. Seriously no..." the blonde said wiggling to move out of his grip. The boy sighed and let her go.
       "Well, you know if he ever fucks up... I am here" the dreaded haired boy said with a small smile. The blonde nodded and looked in the mirror.
        "I should go to the show Z" Hailey said, and the boy looked at her.
        "Why?" Zion asked walking over to her.
        "Nick and I need to talk everything out. Same with me and Ashley... I can't just avoid them or my problems" the blonde said and the dreaded haired boy wrapped his arms around the girl's waist. He placed his chin onto her shoulder and kissed her cheek.
         "Do you want me to come with you?" Zion asked and Hailey shook her head.
         "It's better if you don't... Nick might freak out on you" Hailey said and Zion chuckled.
         "I could beat the shit outta him if I needed to" the dreaded haired boy said. "But how could he say to someone as gorgeous as you, that he doesn't need you in his life?"  Zion asked and Hailey looked back at him.
        "Fine you can come but what about Elom?" the girl asked and Zion waved her off.
         "He can stay here by himself" Zion said and Elom exited the bathroom.
         "Douche why?!" Elom asked and Zion flipped him off.
"Because we don't need you to cause more issues" Hailey said and took Zion's hand in hers. "Let's go before we miss the entry time" the blonde said and Zion nodded.
          On the drive there, Hailey's stomach started to growl. She knew she should eat before going to the venue.
"Can we get some McDonald's? I'm fucking hungry" Hailey said and the dreaded haired boy looked at the time.
"We're gonna be late" Zion said which the girl just shrugged and pulled into McDonald's.
Nick was getting ready for the show and decided to post a fit pic.