I'll Never Forget You

Hailey and Nick walked into the bus quietly. They had a long way back to LA from Toronto, Canada.
Zion was in the back playing fortnite, Edwin and Ashley were giggling on the couch while Brandon and Austin were just talking to one another. It felt like nothing changed at all, when everything did.
"I'm gonna go shower" Nick said letting go of Hailey's hand.
"Can I join you?" Hailey asked, a light pink blush coating her cheeks. The brown haired boy nodded and took her hand in his once again.
They made their way towards the bathroom and the boy closed the door and locked it. Hailey slipped off her clothes and Nick admired her body.
"Stop staring" the blonde said covering herself up.
"Baby, you're beautiful" The brown haired boy took her arms off her body exposing her. "Look at you" Nick said as he bit his lip.
"Stoppppp" Hailey said becoming flustered making the boy chuckle. The boy slipped off his shirt and the girl watched him. He then slipped off his pants and boxers, and the girl kept her eyes on him.
"Stop staring" Nick said mimicking her words and covered himself. Hailey pushed his shoulder teasingly. The boy pulled her into him and kissed her shoulder. "My baby" the boy said making the girl smile.
"My babe" the girl said turning her head to face him. The boy kissed her, and the girl kissed back. Nick slapped her butt making her gasp.
"In the shower we go" Nick said slapping her butt again making her blush.
"I hate you" Hailey said as she turned on the water.
"I love you" Nick said, and bit his lip once he realized what he said. Hailey didn't think anything of it. She figured it was the same as what everyone does when someone says they hate them teasingly.
Hailey stepped into the shower and Nick followed suit. He wrapped his arms around her waist and the girl leaned her head onto his chest. The girl closed her eyes and the thought of Zion came to mind. They did the same exact thing, and she just couldn't help but think of it.
Hailey pulled away and walked towards the shower. She turned on the water and stepped in, Zion following after her.
"Can I wash your hair?" Zion asked watching Hailey lean into the water.
"Mmmhmm" Hailey said and Zion grabbed her shampoo and put some in his hands.
"C'mere" he said and the girl faced her back towards him. The boy started to massage her scalp and the girl hummed in appreciation. He started washing the girl's hair, and placed a kiss onto her shoulder. "All set" he said and the girl turned back towards the shower head.
"Let me wash yours!" Hailey exclaimed happily. Zion chuckled and handed her his shampoo.
"How are you gonna reach?" Zion teased and Hailey flipped him off.
"Pick me up I du-" Hailey was picked up by her boyfriend and started to lather his hair up. She massaged his scalp and kissed his nose. "Doneeeee" she said and the boy placed her back down.
The boy now was the one to wash his hair out. Hailey grabbed a face cloth and put soap on it. She started to wash up when Zion grabbed it from her.
"HEYYY! That's mine!" Hailey said, crossing her arms over her chest like a toddler.
"Let me wash you up" Zion said and the girl moved her arms down. "Then you can wash me" he said with a wink.
"Hailey?" Nick asked snapping Hailey back into reality.
       "Yeah?" Hailey asked and the boy sighed.
        "Can I wash your hair?" He asked and the girl nodded. She couldn't understand why she thought about Zion. Maybe she wasn't over him yet. He was her first love but that didn't change the fact of how he treated her.
       A week later, Zion posted on his Instagram story. He was acting immature but he just needed to express his feelings. Hailey couldn't see his story due to her being blocked by him. He posted a video of him flipping off and then added the meaning behind it in his next story.