Grateful for You

One year has pasted, and today was Nick and Hailey's one year anniversary. The Iconic Boyz were going to go on tour in a couple of weeks. The couple was glad they wouldn't be touring during their one year.
"Good morning baby" Nick whispered to Hailey who was laying in Nick's arms. The girl whined, not wanting to wake up yet. The boy smiled and placed a loving kiss onto Hailey's cheek.
"Mmm not yet" Hailey mumbled nuzzling her head into the boy's chest.
"But do you know what today is?" the brown haired boy asked, a small smile spreading across his face.
"Shhhhh" the girl said placing her index finger onto his lips. Nick pouted and began to rub her side.
"Hailey it's an important day today..." Nick said trailing off, thinking Hailey forgot and thought today was just like any other day.
"I know" Hailey said looking up to his eyes. "It's our one year anniversary. You thought I forgot?" the blonde asked, raising her eyebrow. The boy's cheeks heated up as he became flustered. "Baby, I could never forget that! I just wanted to cuddle more" the girl said.
"I'm down for that. Happy anniversary baby girl" Nick said with a smile, which Hailey returned.
"Happy anniversary baby boy" Hailey said placing her lips onto his soft, pink ones. The boy kissed back with a smile.
"I have a surprise for you, okay? It's coming at 5pm" Nick told the girl who became curious.
"It better not be a stripper" Hailey said, becoming a bit defensive.
"NO! Why the fuck would I do that?!" the brown haired boy asked and Hailey giggled.
"I dunno. I got you something too babe" the blonde said about to get up but Nick pulled her back down onto him.
"Wait one isn't really a present-I mean it is but like-never mind" Nick said a blush coating his cheeks.
"Tell meeeeee" Hailey whined as she straddled the boy's waist.
"Hmmmm no" Nick said smirking at the girl. He placed his hands onto her hips, and she pouted at him.
"Please tell me. Or give me a hint" she said hovering over the boy. He shook his head and pecked her lips.
"Not happening" the boy said as he flipped them so he was now hovering over her. "Just like you being on top will not happen" Nick said and Hailey groaned.
"Unfair" Hailey said staring into the boy's eyes. The boy smiled and ran his hand up the girl's side. She shivered at the sudden contact.
"Morning sex for our anniversary?" Nick suggested, but it was more of a question.
"I don't see why we can't" Hailey said as she ran her hands down the boy's chest. Nick smiled and slipped off Hailey's shirt which happened to be one of his.
"I love when you wear my shirts, ya know that?" Nick asked before kissing Hailey's neck. The girl hummed and titled her head to give him more access.
"I do know" Hailey said softly, and ran her hands down to the boy's boxers.
"This is only the beginning of an amazing day baby" the boy said as he kissed down the girl's exposed skin.
"Hmmm I know" the girl said with a smile.
An hour later, Nick laid down beside Hailey panting as Hailey was catching her breath.
"Now we're awake" Nick said with a chuckle. The girl slapped his arm playfully.
"Yeah we are" Hailey said and the boy looked at her.
"That was only round one babe" the boy said making the girl look over to him.
"Can I at-" Nick was quick to answer before the words even left Hailey's lips.
"No" Nick said knowing what she was going to ask.
"But it's literally our ann-" the boy hummed thinking to let it slide this one day.
"Maybe I'll let it slide..." Nick said making the girl smile. "NAHHHH! I'm just playing you ain't toppin babe" the boy said and the girl groaned.
"So unfair!" Hailey said crossing her arms over her chest pretending to be upset. The boy rolled his eyes playfully and wrapped his arm around her.
"It's not unfair, it's just how it is" the boy said as he placed a kiss onto the girl's forehead. Hailey grabbed the boy's chin and kissed him softly. Nick kissed her back, making her smile.
"I love you" Nick said while moving a hair out of Hailey's face.
"And I love you" Hailey said running her fingers through Nick's sex hair.
"Let's go take a shower, and I'll make us some breakfast" Nick said picking up the girl bridal style and walked towards their bathroom.
          "You don't hav-" the boy quickly hushed his girlfriend.
           "Shhhhh" Nick said as he placed down onto the ground. He turned on the water and tested the temperature. "After you my dear" the boy said and the girl giggled at him.
          She got into the shower and the boy followed in after her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin onto her shoulder.
          "I can't express how grateful I am to have you in my life" Nick said softly, and the girl smiled. She turned around in his arms so she was now facing him. The water was running down their bodies as they stayed embraced.
        "You came into my life at the perfect time honestly. I don't care what anyone else says. The way you and I got together, was perfect and 100% worth it" Hailey said with a smile. "Forever grateful for you" she said hugging the boy close to her. The boy smiled and hugged her close to his body.
          After the shower, the two got dressed. Nick walked downstairs to start cooking as Hailey was still getting ready. Nick took this opportunity to post a post for Hailey onto his Instagram.