Log Out

Hailey was scrolling through her Twitter when she saw fans attacking her all in her mentions. She didn't understand why, she's barely active ever on it since PM broke up.
         She scrolled up to see who the In Real Life people were who were also tagged in her mentions. The blonde read their tweet, and understood why everyone was mentioning her.
             @inreallife- hey lifelines we're sorry to announce that IRL is over. We saw how famous PM was before they broke up, and we've all decided we want to go solo. Solo careers have been on our minds for the past 6 months... Michael wants to focus on solo rap music, and we all decided that it's best to go our separate ways. Thank you for always supporting us ❤️
            @drewramosNYC- yoooo my boy Edwin from the Bronx hit me up and wants to make a YouTube channel so ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
            @ashluvsbrady- @inreallife @hailsss_19 NOW YOU BROKE UP TWO OF MY FAVORITE BOY BANDS?! FUCK YOUUUUUU
         @sergiosbabygurl- @inreallife @hailsss_19 are you sleeping with Michael Conor now?
         @drew_ram0sss- @sergiosbabygurl @inreallife @hailsss_19 and I- oop
          @michaelconor- @sergiosbabygurl @inreallife @hailsss_19 lmaooooo I don't sleep with no hoe 💀
        @chonceperrez- @inreallife I'm so upset that IRL is broken up. Why'd you have to break up and go solo? 🥺
         @ashleyyy- @michaelconor @sergiosbabygurl @inreallife @hailsss_19 WHO THE FUCK IS YOUUUUUU? (Except Hails)
           @hailsss_19- @ashleyyy @michaelconor @sergiosbabygurl @inreallife facts yo who even are y'all bitches?!?!
           @michaelconor- @hailsss_19 @ashleyyyy mayyyyyybe if y'all weren't fucking your ex-boyfriends friends and done some research, you would know 👀
         @ashleyyy- @michaelconor @hailsss_19 your attitude just yells "douchebag" so I'm all set 🤝
         @hailsss_19- @michaelconor @ashleyyy sorry I'm too busy listening to a good boyband aka PM that I didn't need to listen to fucking flops called IRL 😂💋
         @irllifelone- @hailsss_19 @ashleyyy go fuck yourselves y'all just fucked up not only lifeline's and BEANZ's lives, but fucking Zion's and Brandon's too!DUMBASS SLUTS I HOPE ED AND NICK LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST, CRUSTY ASSES😋
        Hailey didn't bother responding and her hands started to shake. She knew she was going to start crying but she couldn't. Not in front Nick and all the Iconic Boyz. She didn't want them to see her as a weakling as their first impressions.
        Hailey's thoughts stopped when she saw a new text message from Ashley. She read it and was relieved by the message.
        Ashley- I'm on my way Hails. I know you don't do well with hate so I'll be there soon
       Hailey- you know me wayyyy to  well
       Hailey couldn't hold it in any longer and grabbed Nick's hand. The boy just figured she wanted to hold his hand so he intertwined their fingers. The girl squeezed his hand, making the boy look at her. Her brown eyes were glossed over, and tears were filling up in her brown eyes.
         "Babe..." Nick said softly pulling her into him.
        "Is she alright?" Madison asked concerned.
       Ashley walked in making everything come to a halt. "Hailey I get you like to cheat but seven g-" she stopped when she noticed Hailey was crying. "Oh not the time" the girl said not wanting to add more pain.
         "I mean if she's down" Mikey said with a smirk. Nick pulled away from Hailey, and his fist balled up in anger. Nick was about to get up and punch Mikey until Madison chimed in.
"How about instead of beating the shit out of Mikey, how about you check up on your girlfriend who is crying!" Madison said to Nick who looked over at Hailey who was sobbing into her hands now.
Nick sighed and pulled the girl into him and rubbed her back soothingly.
"How about this... you log out of all your socials for a while?" Nick suggested thinking that was the reason and the girl nodded against his chest.
"Ummm whose this girl standing in the living room?" Thomas asked pointing to the brown haired girl.
"I'm Ashley aka Hailey's best friend. So I basically live here I have a spare key- WAIT FUCK IT'S THE ICONIC BOYZ!" Ashley screamed noticing that the boys were in the room.
"Yup it's us!" Jason said with a smile at the girl.
"T-they're blaming m-me" Hailey mumbled against Nick's chest. The boy kissed her head softly.
"Who?" Nick asked not knowing what happened.
"IRL fans a-a-are blaming me for them b-breaking u-up" the girl stuttered and the boy sighed softly.
"You know that's not true babe" the boy said softly and cupped her cheek. The boy wiped her tears that were streaming down her face.
"I-I know but it s-still hurts" the girl said with a sniffle. Nick sighed and picked her up.
"Let's go upstairs" the boy said and Hailey nodded. Hailey wrapped her legs around his waist as he held her to walk upstairs.
"Wait let me-" Nick quickly cut off Ashley.
"Not now Ashley. Let us have alone time" Nick said as he continued to walk upstairs.
"Soooooo Louis what are you guys going to do? Go back to the Iconic Dance Complex in Englishtown, New Jersey?" Ashley asked intrigued.
"We're thinking about it, but we gotta ask Nick" Louis said to the girl who nodded.
Nick laid Hailey on the bed and laid down next to her. The boy pulled her into him as she nuzzled her head into his chest.
"I love you" Nick said to the girl as she let out a sigh.
"I love you" Hailey said to the boy softly.
"So since Iconic Boyz are back together, we might have to move back to Jersey..." Nick said making the girl become surprised.
        "Oh because of the dance studio... ummm so am I gonna have to sell my house?" the girl asked softly and Nick nodded.
        "Yeah so we can buy a house in NJ" the boy said and the girl nodded. "And you can meet my family!" Nick said with a smile. 
       "Woah, woah... chill let me take in one thing a-at a time..." Hailey said softly, becoming overwhelmed with all this sudden information in her fragile state.
"I'm sorry... I really shouldn't be putting all of this on you now especially because of all this shit that made you cry. Damn I'm a horrible boyfriend" Nick said as he groaned pulling his hair.
"You're not a horrible boyfriend Nick...you're just voicing your concerns and thoughts and you're allowed to" Hailey said moving his hand away form his hair he was tugging at.
"I suppose you're right..." the brown haired boy said softly as he cupped the girl's face. "Damn I'm so in love with you" Nick said and the girl smiled.
"And I'm so in love with you" Hailey said and placed a loving kiss onto the boys lips. He kissed back and deepen the kiss. He hovered over the girl and as he kissed her, he bit her lip.
The girl smirked and ran her hands down his back. The boy started to kiss down her neck making her tilt her head to give him more access.
"You're beautiful Hails" Nick said as he slid his hand up the girl's shirt.
"And you're handsome" Hailey said as she slipped off her boyfriend's shirt. Nick slipped off the girl's shirt and began to kiss down her body. "Wait..." the girl said making Nick look up at her.
"What's wrong?" Nick asked questioning her sudden urge to stop.
"The boys are downstairs and so is Ashley" Hailey said making her boyfriend roll his eyes.
"You think I care?" the boy asked with a smirk and went to unbutton her shorts. Hailey grabbed Nick's hands at her shorts and shook her head.
"We're not gonna do this while they're all downstairs. Especially in this-" Nick cut her off with an solution.
"A quickie? Pleeeassseeeeeeeeee?" the boy whined and pouted at her.
"Damn Mara why you so fucking needy today?" the blonde haired girl asked and the boy blushed.
"I-I-I dunno you're just so beautiful a-and-we don't have to I can let my needs slide or fix them on my own..." Nick said trailing off already hard.
"Nah we can have a quickie you can't just do this to me" Hailey said biting her lip making Nick smirk.
"Just be quiet then" the boy said as he slipped down Hailey's shorts.
"No promises Mara" the girl said with a wink and the boy chuckled at her.
Later that night Nick laid down next to Hailey, as the two panted from the previous actions.
"You think they heard us?" Nick asked between breaths.
"To be honest, probably" Hailey said, and yawned. The boy became flustered and pulled her into him.
"Well they all know you're mine, and no one will change that" Nick said making Hailey smile and she placed a kiss onto his chest.
"Always" The girl said softly, and was about to close her eyes when the door started to be banged on.
"DAMN NICK'S OUT HERE GETTING SOOOMMMMEEE!" Thomas yelled from behind the door.
"THAT'S MY BOY! WE GOTTA BE CAREFUL IF THEY GO INTO A ROOM BY THEMSELVES!" Louis yelled and Nick groaned.
"FUCK OFF!" Nick yelled at them making them laugh.
"HAILEY LOVES GETTING SOME ITALIAN IN HER, HUH HAILS?" Ashley yelled making Hailey gasp.
"ASHLEY FUCK YOUUUUUU!" Hailey yelled as she buried her head into the boy's chest. Nick chuckled and placed kisses onto her shoulder.
"This will be a long tour babe" Nick said softly, and the girl nodded.
          Hailey's phone dinged and she looked at who texted her and it was Zion. She read the text and couldn't help but laugh.
           Zion- Hailey can you follow me and Elom on TikTok? We made one to rap battle and do other shit here's the link www.tiktok.com/ZandEfreetyles
          Hailey- HAHAHAHAHAHAH ZION I CAN'T BREATHE TIKTOK ARE YOU SERISUSHSKSNAN
         Zion- HAILEY SHUT THE FUCK UP I HAVE TO CAUSE PM AINT A THING NO MORE
        "Why are you laughing?" Nick asked and Hailey giggled.
         "Zion is becoming a TikToker" Hailey said and the boy next to her chuckled.
        "That's some funny shit" the boy said and looked at her text messages
         Hailey- fine I'll follow you... what are the other guys doing, besides Nick and you?
         Zion- Edwin and Drew from IRL are becoming YouTubers, B is going back to his church roots or some shit and Austin is becoming a painter
          Hailey- awww well that's cool! Good luck with your TikTok career with Elom 😂😂😂
           Zion- shut up Hails 💀
           Hailey- you love me
           Zion- and I always will
          Hailey blushes at that text message and locked her phone before Nick could see it. Nick did see it but he didn't mind because he knew they'd always love each other deep down.