Leaving Home

"Y/n!" My mom yells snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are u ready?" She asks me.
I give her a small but scared grin "yep"
She leads me out the door where my whole family Is waiting. I give each of them a long hug.
"See ya later sis" my younger brother Ricky says. I pay him on the head and walk Over to my grandpa.
I cry when I get to my grandpa. He was the one I was going to miss the most.
"You'll do good out there, sweetheart don't worry" he wipes my tears away and I nod.
I get into the car and my dad drives off. I give my family one last wave. I'm excited and nervous. I was going to live with someone I've never even met. Me and my dad exchange a long hug when we reach the airport. He kisses my forehead and whispers "you'll be fine kiddo"
"I know daddy"
Ok maybe it was childish calling him daddy but I don't know when I'd see him again.
He lets go and I grab my stuff and disappear into the airport.
———————————-
The plane ride was peaceful. It was only a few hours, since I was only going 2 states away to los Angelos. I walked outside and got into a taxi. I told him the place and we were there in 10 minutes. I walked into the dorms and went to the counter.
"Hi, how can I help you?" The lady with freakishly nice hair behind the counter asked.
"I need my keys to my dorm" I smiled
"Of course, Whats your last name?"
"Y/l/n"
She traces her finger across the list of names mumbling my last name, until she finds it. "Aha" She reaches under the counter and pulls out a key "room 103" I take it from her and take the elevator to my dorm room.
When I get to my room I fumble with the keys, until it finically opens. I walk in and look around. It was pretty big compared against other dorm rooms I'd seen. I take my suitcase to the one room only to find my roommate already here. I was expecting to find a girl, but instead I find a freakishly hot guy lying on the bed near mine.
"Oh hey, you must be my roomie" he says getting up from his bed.
"I thought I was going to have a girl roommate?" I ask surprised and in shock of how hot he is.
"Well todays ur lucky day sunshine"
I roll my eyes "don't call me that, my name is y/n"
"Ooh a hot name for a hot lady" he says looking my up and down and then winks. "I'm tom" he reaches his hand out signaling for me to shake it. I grab his hand and drag him down to the office.
The lady at the front office looks up and starts fixing herself as soon as she sees Tom.
"Hi how can I help you" she smiles mostly to Tom.
"Uh ya I cant live with" I point to him "this"
"Why not, u agreed to it through email"
"I did?" I asked confused
And then it came to my head
"Grandpa" I mumbled
"What was that?" She asked
"Uh nothing sorry"
I drag Tom away and back up to our room.
"Calm down gorgeous, you know how many girls would kill to live with me" he smirks
"Whatever I don't care, I'm gonna take a shower" I say grabbing clothes from my suit case.
"U want me to join you darling?"
"Don't call me that" I say walking into the bathroom
"You got it gorgeous"
I roll my eyes from the bathroom even though he can't see. "Don't call my that either!" I shout from the bathroom
-
-
-
-
-
I hope u like the first part!