★ | 031. always getting hurt, tokyo ghoul

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 31: Always Getting Hurt, Tokyo Ghoul
Word Count: 456

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 31: Always Getting Hurt, Tokyo GhoulWord Count: 456

"I can't believe you got yourself hurt again." Kaneki frowned, wrapping the bandage around his lovers arm. It seemed [name] was always getting into fights with other ghouls and coming home with scratches and bruises. Kaneki was always worried when he went out alone now.

"It wasn't my fault this time." [name] whined with a pout on his lips, hoping that would ease some of Kaneki's anger at him. He didn't like that he was being death stared at. "The guy wouldn't take no for an answer so I pushed him and he came at me. You should see him though, he's way worse than I am." He laughed though stopped when Kaneki glared at him.

"It's always the other persons fault." Kaneki sighed, finishing his work and leaning down to rest his forehead on his boyfriend thigh. "You're shortening my life by how worried you make me. What if one day, you get into a fight with the wrong ghoul and you don't end up coming home?" He had tears in his eyes.

[name] put his hands on his cheeks, lifting up his head, not realising how worried he had been making the other ghoul. "I'm sorry." He kissed his cheek. "I don't mean to make you worry. I... I promise the next time I'll just walk away. I won't get into any more fights." He said quickly when he saw tears start streaming down Kaneki's cheeks. He wiped them gently away with his thumb while saying, "please don't cry," in a soft tone.

"Sorry." Kaneki mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut to try and stop the tears. He just couldn't help imagining [name] being killed and Kaneki getting the phone call. It was a nightmare that he's had more than once. "Just, look me in the eyes and promise me that you won't get into any more fights. I can't lose you [name]. I love you to much."

[name] got up from the chair and kneeled down so they were now the same height, looking straight into his lovers eyes. "I promise I will not get into anymore fights." And he wasn't lying. "You're never going to lose me. We're going to be together until we're both old with grey hair. I promise."

Kaneki nodded, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him into a tight hug, the fear of losing him still in the back of his mind but for right now, he would trust [name]. Trust that he would keep his promise and he would never lose him.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio