★ | 114. missed you, celebrity

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 114: Missed You, Celebrity
Word Count: 1059

"Harry?!" He shouted loudly as he ran through the hotel lobby, arms open as Harry ran into his arms, the two boys hugging as tightly as they could

"Harry?!" He shouted loudly as he ran through the hotel lobby, arms open as Harry ran into his arms, the two boys hugging as tightly as they could. They had been away from each other for so long that they didn't want to let each other go, fearing this was just a dream.

"I missed you so much." Harry mumbled into his boyfriends shoulder, arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. It had been months since he last touched him.

Finally Harry had gotten enough time off where he could fly [name] out and they could be together.

Even though Harry would still be busy writing songs and doing interviews, the concert part was over and that freed up a lot of time. Of course his first thought was to be with [name] and now it was a reality.

"I missed you to."

"C'mon, guys. Let's move it from the lobby." The security guard ushered them forward. There were fans just outside the front door, staring and screaming at them through the window, some holding signs with their ship name on it.

They had always been out since they had been together since the X Factor days and there were already pictures of them kissing on the internet, so management couldn't just make that disappear. At first they wanted to fake break them up and set Harry up with a girl but Harry refused. Even though at that young age three years ago, he was in love with [name] and he wasn't going to let anyone split them up.

They couldn't even make it to the room before their lips were on each others and they were making out. [name] ran his hands down his boyfriends sides, pushing him up against the door to their room. "You really did miss me." Harry giggled as [name] kissed down his neck and he bit his lip to keep himself quiet.

"You have no idea." He reached behind Harry and grabbed the door knob, twisting it and the two stumbled inside. Harry was already trying to take his shirt off.

"Damn guys. Already?" Niall's voice broke through the air and the two pulled apart in fright.

"Niall? What are you doing here? I told you I wanted some alone time with him before you came over." Harry whined. "Can't you come back in an hour?"

"Nope. I'm staying right here and hanging out with my best friend who I haven't seen for ages. You can wait until I leave." Niall grinned, running over to [name] and pulling him into a friendly hug. "It's good to see you man."

Although he was irritated at being interrupted, [name] could never stay mad at Niall for long. He was his best friend after all. "You to."

Niall pulled back and clapped his hands together. "So, what are we going to do for the rest of the afternoon?"

Harry huffed and crossed his arms. "I can tell you what I want to be doing." He mumbled. Niall ignored him and jumped onto the couch.

"I'm actually pretty tired from the jet lag so I just want to chill out, watch a movie and eat some food." He said, falling back onto the couch and groaning. He had been so distracted by Harry that his body forgot just how exhausted he was. He leaned his head back to rest on the back of the couch and closed his eyes.

"Hey." Harry smacked his chest playfully. "Don't go to sleep on me now. You just got back."

"I can't help it. I'm tired." He pouted, squeezing one eye open. "What about a little ten minute nap?"

"If I say yes than you'll be even more tired when I wake you up. Besides, you wanted food, right? Can't exactly eat if you're asleep. I'll go make something and Niall can be useful and keep you company... and awake."

Niall stuck his tongue out as the curly haired boy went into the kitchen to cook. "I'm sorry if you're mad about me being here when you just wanted Harry. I honestly thought you were going to be done by now and I just wanted to see you."

"Dude, it's fine. I might be a little sexually frustrated but I'm not mad." [name] laughed. "My flight was delayed so I didn't get here on time. If I had, me and Harry would certainly be done by now. Wow... it's been way to long since we've been together."

"Okay, how about we don't talk about your sex life and instead talk about how much you missed your bestest friend in the whole wide world."

"You know I missed you." He rolled his eyes. "I hate having to be away from you all for so long. It fucking sucks. I guess that's what you get when you know the most famous boy band in the world." He frowned. "I just don't want us to grow apart."

"You know that would never happen. You're my best friend and I want it to stay that way." Niall comforted him. "And you'll never lose Harry. He's so in love with you that he can't even think straight sometimes. It's worrying." He laughed.

That did make [name] feel better and he looked towards the kitchen, feeling his chest swell with love.

Twenty minutes later, Harry came walking out of the kitchen with three plates of food in his hands but stopped when he saw one of the boys asleep. "He must have been tired."

[name] looked to the side, not even realising the blonde had gone to sleep. He had been to busy watching tv. "Huh." He paused. "Want to go eat in bed?"

Harry nodded quickly and after wrapping up Niall's plate, he rushed into the room and sat next to [name], leaning over and kissing his cheek. "You think if Niall's still asleep when we finish eating, you have the energy to have some fun?"

He smirked. "I am full of energy."

Luckily, Niall didn't wake up until after they were finished.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

This chapter is unedited, so sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this pretty quickly and now I want a nap but I want to post this first. I'll fix any mistakes if you want to point them out.