★ | 144. forbidden love, celebrity

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 144: Forbidden Love, Celebrity
Word Count: 1402

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 144: Forbidden Love, CelebrityWord Count: 1402

"Who is that?" Harry asked with a desire in his voice. Across the room a boy stood, eyes glued to his phone and standing awkwardly. Harry bit his lip and trailed his eyes up and down his body.

"I think that's Louis' friend. He said he was meeting up with someone today." Zayn answered.

"He didn't say anything to me. Wish he did because that guy is gorgeous. The least he could do is introduce us." The curly haired singer took a step forward. "I should go welcome him. Make him feel more comfortable."

"Do you have to flirt with every person you see?" Niall asked, laughing soon after. "Besides, you think Louis will be okay with you hitting on his friend?"

Harry shrugged. It wasn't his fault he liked to flirt with beautiful people. Why wouldn't he? "Louis can deal with it." He ran a hand through his hair and cleared his throat, already thinking of the pick up line he was going to use.

Niall grabbed his arm. "Look. Louis is right there. Let them see each other first before you pounce."

Harry huffed, not wanting to wait. He crossed his arm and watched as Louis rushed up to the guy and threw his arms around him. The mysterious boy lifted Louis up and hugged him tightly as he spun him around.

He furrowed his eyebrows, sharing a look with Niall. "Is it just me or do they look a little close?"

Zayn rolled his eyes. "They're more then close it seems." He pointed past them.

Harry looked back forward and his jaw dropped, seeing Louis and the unknown boy now kissing... pretty wildly to. "Wha-" He cut himself off in shock. He had no idea what was going on and why Louis was kissing someone.

Louis and the boy finished off their make out session before the two walked over to them, hands linked and swinging between them. "Hey, guys! This is my boyfriend [name]. [name], these are my band mates, Harry, Niall and Zayn. I don't know where Liam is."

[name] lifted his hand and waved rather shyly, his cheeks turning red with all the attention on him. "It's nice to meet you."

Niall and Zayn greeted him back but Harry was still in shock. "Since when do you have a boyfriend? Why have you never said anything about it?" He asked quickly, looking between them.

"I'm telling you now." Louis said, not seeing the problem.

"Happy for you." Niall said, giving Harry a look to shut up and stop acting awkward. "Are you going to be staying with us?"

"If that's okay with you." Although Louis had already told him he would be staying, he wanted to make sure the others would be okay with him to.

Zayn smiled at him. "It's fine."