★ | 036. bed buddy, twilight

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 36: Bed Buddy, Twilight
Word Count: 841

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 36: Bed Buddy, TwilightWord Count: 841

"Oh, fuck!" Jacob moaned out just before a body rolled off of his. He panted slightly as he dropped down, landing on his stomach since his previous position was hands and knees. "How are you so good at sex? It's insane."

[name] laughed, placing his hands behind his head and a cocky smile overcoming his lips. "What can I say? I'm just that good." He looked over at the boy he loved and leaned over, kissing his cheek. "So, what was the booty call for this time?" How he wished Jacob would say it was just because he wanted to see him.

"Wanted to get my mind off Bella. She doesn't even give me a chance and always chooses that blood sucker. She doesn't see that I am so much better for her." Jacob ranted, making [name] feel his heart break and look away, not wanting to show the other werewolf how his words had effected him.

This was a usual routine. Jacob would call him over, they would have sex and than Jacob would rant about how in love with Bella he was but couldn't have her. If only he knew what his words did. All he saw [name] as was a sex buddy. He was to focused on Bella to see him as anything else. He sat up, pulling his boxers and pants up his legs, making Jacob look at him with a furrowed brow.

"You're leaving? I thought you were going to stay the night." Jacob sat up on his knees, the sheet falling from him and leaving him completely naked as he shuffled across the bed towards the other guy.

"I can't." [name] lied. He just didn't see the point in staying when it would only heighten his feelings that would never be returned. "I have to work early in the morning so..."

Jacob looked at him confused, "you only live like five minutes away. Why can't you just stay. I won't keep you up, we'll just go to sleep." He was a cuddler and after sex he was always the little spoon. He didn't want to be left alone.

"Maybe I just don't want to stay!" Jacob looked at him surprised, not expecting to be snapped at like that. "Look, I just want to go home. It's not like you need me here or anything. You'll probably end up hanging out with Bella tomorrow if she decides to call so I don't feel like getting kicked out."

"Kick you out? What are you even talking about? And I'm not hanging out with Bella tomorrow."

"Oh, so you're saying if she called and asked to spend time with you, you wouldn't leave and you would stay with me." Jacob stuttered, not knowing how to answer. [name] scoffed angrily. Of course. Why did he even bother asking? "See? I know you'll never put me first over Bella so there's no point getting all cuddly when I know all you want me for is sex."

"Why are you acting like this? You've never had a problem with being my fuck buddy before."

"No. I always have. You've just never noticed or asked how I felt about it... so why don't you ask me how I feel about it and I'll tell you the complete truth."

Jacob didn't know if he wanted to hear the answer or not. "...how do you feel about it?"

"I love having sex with you and I love being with you... but you know what I don't love? Being just you're sex buddy. I want to be more than that but you're to focused on a girl who'll never love you back! Why can't you see that I'm in love with you and I'd treat you ten times better than she does."

"Stop! Don't talk about her like that."

It's like he hadn't even heard [name]'s deceleration of love. That was the last straw. "You know what? Fuck you and fuck Bella because we're done. Do whatever you want but just know that I'm not going to be around anymore to pick up the pieces that she leaves you in." He picked up his jacket roughly, turning to glare at Jacob for the last time. "Have a great life."

Jacob watched as his imprint left. He had never told him because he had still wanted to try and be with Bella but he never imagined the pain he would feel with [name] actually leaving him. He didn't want him to leave. He frowned and brought his hands up to his head. He didn't deserve him. He had done nothing but treat him poorly and he expected him to stick around?

He felt a few tears escape his eyes, realising what a complete idiot he had been and not knowing if he could get [name] back or if he had lost him forever.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio