★ | 029. i could be kira, death note

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 29: I Could Be Kira, Death Note
Word Count: 517

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 29: I Could Be Kira, Death Note Word Count: 517

He could see something was wrong with his boyfriend. There had been for a while now. With all the Kira stuff and Light being accused, [name] tried to be there for him through everything. He wasn't about to break up with him when he needed him the most.

They were currently hanging out in Light's room. Light on his laptop while the other boy was lying down on the bed, reading a book. Silence filled the air and [name] sighed, looking over at his boyfriend with worry. He felt like he was always worrying about him.

"What are you staring at?" Light's question broke through the air and he looked at [name] with a smile. "I know I'm handsome and everything but this is getting out of hand."

[name] laughed, closing the book in his hands and shrugging his shoulders. "I won't deny that..." He looked back down at the bed. "I just worry about you sometimes. I wish I could take your mind off of everything that's happening."

"You do take my mind off everything by just being here." Light stood up, walking over to the bed and lying down next to him. "You're the only think that distracts me." He kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "So stop worrying about me so much. I'm fine."

"I can see there's more on your mind." [name] whined, rolling over to lean on his elbow and look at Light. "I just wished you talked to me. I have no idea how you're feeling about any of this and that kinda sucks."

"I'm sorry." Light sighed. "I just don't want to worry you... though it seems I'm not going a great job at that. I just, I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me."

Light pursed his lips, "I could be Kira..." Though he had no memory of being the infamous killer but with everyone around him thinking it was him, he was starting to think himself that they might be right.

"You're not." [name] replied, shaking his head. "I'm pretty sure you would remember if you were."

"Would you hate me if I was?" Light asked slowly, for some reason, he needed to know the answer to this. He needed to know if [name] would love him no matter what, even if somehow, he did turn out to be Kira.

[name] squinted his eyes in thought. He loved Light more than he had loved anyone before but could he love someone that had killed so many people without remorse? Kira had killed bad and good people. Criminals and cops. How could he love someone like that? He shook his head. Why was he thinking so much about that? There's no way in the world Light was Kira. He didn't care what that smart ass L said. "Yeah. I would still love you." He said, though he didn't know how true that statement was.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio