★ | 098. everyone's type, teen wolf

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 98: Everyone's Type, Teen Wolf
Word Count: 497

Scott opened his locker, getting his books out before shutting it and turning, ready to go to class but stopped when he saw Jackson standing right next to him, waiting

Scott opened his locker, getting his books out before shutting it and turning, ready to go to class but stopped when he saw Jackson standing right next to him, waiting. "What do you want?"

Jackson smirked, "I think you know exactly what I want." He responded before gesturing down the hall where Scott saw his twin brother was standing, surrounded by a bunch of his friends. "It's funny how you're identical but somehow he's hot and you're not."

Scott narrowed his eyes and pushed passed him, "I'd rather not hear you talk about my brother. It makes me sick to my stomach."

"Whatever. I could care less how you feel. I came over here because I want you to do something for me."

"And why would I do anything for you? In case you didn't notice I don't like you." Scott said, a layer of confusion in his voice. Jackson is someone he would rather never talk to again and he was insane for thinking he would get Scott do to something for him.

"And I don't like you either but that's besides the point. I need you to tell me if your brother has a boyfriend or if he's looking because if so, I definitely want a piece of that action." Jackson licked his lips as he looked at [name].

Scott curled his lip up in disgust. "He doesn't have a boyfriend but that doesn't mean he would go anywhere near you. You're not his type. He'd rather date Stiles than you."

Jackson rolled his eyes. "He doesn't need someone likes Stiles, he needs someone like me. I bet he's into me to and you just don't want us together because you know he'd rather spend time with me than you. You're so clingy towards him."

"I'm not clingy, I'm protective! You're a horrible person and if he was insane enough to date you, I know you would hurt him. The same way you hurt Lydia, who is his best friend. He sees right through you and you have no chance."

"Well we'll see about that." Jackson nodded his head, a cocky smile on his lips. "Oh, and FYI: I'm everyone's type." He walked away with a laugh, thankfully not going [name]'s way and instead walking the opposite way down the hallway.

Scott immediately went over to his twin, "you know Jackson is trying to get into your pants right?"

"Oh, I know. Lydia told me. I can't believe that guy. He used to bully the fuck out of me and now he wants to date me? It's so dumb. He's so dumb." [name] replied as the two started to walk down the hallway next to each other. "I'd rather date Stiles than him."

Scott laughed, "I know! That's what I said."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio