chapter 1

20 years ago
Royal palace

"Let's play royal wedding na. I will be the priest who blesses your marriage."

"OK p knott " kongpop and Arthit agreed within a blink of an eye. They always fight to get their p Knott's attention .

"Then I will be the groom and you will be my bride ". Arthit started protesting as soon as kongpop mentioned him as the bride .

"Why should I become the bride . I will be the groom."
Hearing Arthit's protest , kongpop tried bribing him.

"Be my bride na and become the queen . you will get so many bottles of pink milk and Strawberry shortcake ."

"Really... Then i will become your bride" Little Arthit can never say no to pink milk or any desserts. Can he ?

Setting a small veil on top of Arthit's head , kongpop was ready with his bride

"Where are the rings ". knot's question made kongpop panic because Arthit was about to remove his veil

"Wait a second .. I will get it now. "
Removing his flower crown , kongpop ran to his grandfather , The great king, Prachaya suthiluck to get the rings .

Prachaya suthiluck along with his head of minster's Perawat Rojnapat (arthit's grandfather) and his military general Tew kongthanin (Knott's grandfather) were also childhood playmates and friends.They were standing near the royal garden and observing their grandchildren.

"Grandpapa... Can I have your rings please. My bride is waiting for me "

Laughing at his grandsons request. The king removed his 2 important rings. Handing over his royal ring , the king said kongpop to keep it save. It will be worn by kongpop when he becomes the king .

Handing over his wedding ring the king said

" kongpop... This is my ring of love,my wedding ring. When you grow up , you have to give this to the person you love. That person will stand along with you as your queen , your better half. The holder of this ring will the person you wed .when the time comes Tell this to your grandmama ok. she will understand. This is not only my wish and my order. But also The royal command of king Prachaya suthiluck. "

"As you wish my king ". Bowing to the king , Kongpop rushed to Arthit and p knot with his rings .

" I kongpop suthiluck take Ai oon as my wife"
Reciting his vow , kongpop gave the ring of love to Arthit

"I Arthit Rojnapat take simba as my husband "
Reciting his vow , Arthit gave the royal ring to kongpop

"I pronounce you both as husband and wife. Now you may kiss. " just as those words left from the mouth of prient knot , kongpop lifted arthit's veil and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

To say , all the audiences were shocked would be the understatement. But soon everyone started laughing till tears roll down.

As soon as Arthit recovered from the shock ,with cherry resembling face , he started chasing p knot and Kong with his wooden sword.

Filming the whole scene in his camera , the king wished

"I wish they three would always be together"

*__________________*___________________*

The first chapter is done.
How was it ?
Waiting for your votes and comments